Reunited: Dark Brindle/ White Chest And Paws Terrier Staffordshire Bull Male
- Dog ID 46966
- Status Reunited
- Registered 02 Jan 2013
- Name DIESEL OR BAILEY
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour dark brindle/ white chest and paws
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 01 Jan 2013
- Where Lost
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area LS9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 04 Jan 2013
- Other Info lost near sainsbury's on harehills lane
- Phone 1 07564609168
- Phone 2
- Listed By minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Views 611
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-04 17:14 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne.
Just had the great news that Diesel is home.
He was reunited by his Microchip.
Stay safe now lovely boy
- 2013-01-03 02:15 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in LS1-12.
- 2013-01-02 20:40 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Angus!
Please could poster alerts go out.
Thank you to Petlog who have given us useful information regarding his microchip tracking.
- 2013-01-02 18:33 trish g
- Posted on my facebook wall , hope Diesel is home real soon
- 2013-01-02 18:13 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Diesel was lost in the harehills area in the early hours of New Years Day.
He is microchipped , owners are checking if details are up to date, and he was previously known as Bailey.
Have given owners the telephone numbers for petlog, the dog warden services and holding kennels.
Everything crossed for news of him very soon
If found, he should be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
Owner is going to email a photo of him