Lost: Black And White Roan Cocker Spaniel Female In East Anglia (NR9)
- Dog ID 46788
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Dec 2012
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Female
- Build Small
- Colour Black and white roan
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 22 Dec 2012
- Where Lost Bawdeswell, Reepham area, Norfolk
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area NR9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07876538927
- Phone 2
- Listed By helper
- Views 2466
- See more dogs Lost in NR9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-18 15:42 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- E-mailed owner requesting another photo.
- 2013-01-23 12:24 Baggy Dog
- I’ve found that it helps to print out an A4 sheet of paper cut into business-card size slips, each with brief details and your phone number on. Give them to all the local dog walkers, postmen etc. you meet. Then if someone has news when they’re out and about they don’t need to find a poster or log on to the site to contact you.
- 2013-01-23 08:52 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Sue, I will let the owner know, hopefully this will bring some news.
- 2013-01-23 07:51 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2013-01-05 22:23 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Puddies, I have seen a photo of the found dog and they do look very similar so this does need checking out
- 2013-01-05 22:12 Puddies
- I can email you a photo for you to rule out copied from facebook if you let me have an email address, I doubt it is the same dog but worth checking
- 2013-01-05 22:03 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- We haven't been able to make contact with the finder so have no further details at this stage...
- 2013-01-05 21:27 Puddies
- that would make sense as I live in the Southwest, have you managed to track down the found dog?
- 2013-01-05 20:24 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Yes Reynard I believe that is the one
- 2013-01-05 20:11 Reynard
- Woodbine Cottages, New Passage Road, Pilning, Bristol BS35
Is this the one?Last edited: 2013-01-05 20:23:07 by Reynard
- 2013-01-05 10:40 Puddies
- sorry not much help, just markiings are similar.... somoenone has posted for them to look on doglost at the loads of missing spaniels. I have put the details of this one on facebook and a note underneath the found one. I could try and email picture if thats any helpLast edited: 2013-01-05 10:48:22 by Puddies
- 2013-01-05 10:20 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Puddies, just trying to get more details of the found dog x
- 2013-01-05 09:03 Puddies
- A black and white spaniel has been found woodbind cottage, new passage road, I am not sure where this is but a friend has shared through facebook, it doesnt say sex etc but worth looking into
- 2013-01-05 05:36 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts emailed to helpers in NR8,9,10,11,20.
- 2013-01-02 21:45 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Photo now received ready for E-mail alerts.
Last edited: 2013-01-04 15:47:03 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2013-01-01 16:05 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- E-mail now sent requesting a photoa as I have had no response from the text message I sent yesterday.
- 2012-12-31 11:43 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Chasing up a photo.
- 2012-12-30 15:00 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-12-30 11:03 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and this dog went missing close to their home, the area has been searched and the owner's are out daily in the area. The Dog Warden and local vets have been notified and farmers/game keepers are all aware.
A photo will be with us soon.
I will E-mail general information including contact numbers for vets in the area.
Keep safe until you are found x
- 2012-12-30 10:46 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I will contact the owner.
- 2012-12-30 09:29
- Sorry to see that your dog is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.