Lost: Tri Colour Terrier Jack Russell Male In North East (DN9)
- Dog ID 46707
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Dec 2012
- Name ALFIE
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Colour tri colour
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars wearing a green coat when he went missing
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Dec 2012
- Where Lost Hatfield Moors, Finningley,Doncaster.
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area DN9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Please look out for Alfie- he is a much loved pet. He is wearing an ID tag and he is Microchipped. If found, he must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
- Phone 1 01302 770362
- Phone 2 07979 604956
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 858
- See more dogs Lost in DN9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-04 16:29 Woo sips
- One found in your region today, sorry cant remember the I'd number but if you see today's date on the found section there is a little boy like yours listed x
- 2013-01-08 18:33 claire
- So sorry to hear poor Alfie is missing. I live at Blaxton in the DN9 area so I will keep a look out for him & I have put the link on my Facebook page to let all my friends in the area know. Hurry home Alfie xx
- 2013-01-07 06:46 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- new poster picture, please refresh the page to view it.
- 2013-01-05 16:30 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in DN1-12.
- 2013-01-04 21:03 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Photo added-please could poster alerts go out.
- 2013-01-04 17:08 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Sadly, there is no further news of Alfie.
Have requested a photo.
- 2012-12-29 12:23 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Alfie went missing around woodlands,near the farm he lives on.
When he went missing he was wearing a red collar with ID tag and green Barbour type coat.
He is Microchipped and has been flagged up as missing.
Owner has contacted all the relevant authorities and has postered the area. They have been in touch with local vets, papers and radio stations.
They have been out searching the woods and fields and friend's dogs have tried to track him.
They are going to try to send a photo of Alfie for his doglost poster.
If found, he must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
- 2012-12-28 16:21
- Sorry to see that ALFIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.