Lost: Gold Malinois Female In South East (SG17)
- Dog ID 44632
- Status Lost
- Registered 01 Nov 2012
- Name ELLIE SIGHTED
- Breed Malinois
- Gender Female
- Build Medium
- Colour gold
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 01 Nov 2012
- Where Lost clifton house .church street clifton bedfordshire Sg17 5ET EITHER LATE ON 31/10 OR EARLY HOURS 01/11
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area SG17
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07801585374
- Phone 2
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Views 2046
- See more dogs Lost in SG17
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-03 15:27 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- touched base with owner for an update
- 2013-03-03 15:21 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- touched base with owner for an update
- 2013-01-11 11:28 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Malinois listed on found pages might be worth checking (No pic) http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=47290
- 2012-11-29 08:36 Jayne - Head Office
- seen on saturday 24th N ovember in rowney warren wood area just outside Shefford in fields off A600 Shefford to Bedford road
- 2012-11-03 11:08 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Sighted in a field nearby - have text owner scenting details and have offered trap if required
- 2012-11-01 23:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in SG5,15,16,17,18. MK42,44,45. LU2,3,5.
- 2012-11-01 21:18 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-11-01 20:43 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Have just taken a call from 'owner/keeper' - this dog lives in the grounds of a country house with another dog - the gate had been opened last night possibly by trick or treaters and one of the two dogs is missing - she is very timid of humans as she has little contact other than with the 'owner/keeper'
I have put brief details up but will get a picture of the other dog in the morning which is very similar, if you see please do not chase but call the owner with directions of where seen.
- 2012-11-01 20:34
- Sorry to see that ELLIE SIGHTED is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.