Reunited: White Bichon Frise Female
- Dog ID 44603
- Status Reunited
- Registered 31 Oct 2012
- Name PHOEBE
- Breed Bichon Frise
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 31 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Hollinwood Avenue Chadderton
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area OL9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 01 Nov 2012
- Other Info A couple took her to Oldham lost dogs but they sent them to Manchester dogs home but not yet been handed in
- Phone 1 07534521547
- Phone 2
- Listed By Catherine
- Views 673
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-02 11:13 Angelmort
- Well done to the finders who persevered when told by the vets to take this little lost one to a dog’s home but kept her safe instead. I wish them a very Merry Christmas and welcome home Phoebe. x (owners, please have her microchipped, you might not be so lucky next time) x
- 2012-11-02 09:28 Meru
- Fab news! Welcome home Phoebe - stay safe and close now little sweetheart xx
- 2012-11-01 20:52 janiejewel1649
- Wonderful news. You look so cute: like a cuddly toy. Aaaaahhhhh. Stay safe now Phoebexxx
- 2012-11-01 18:17 mathers22
- Fantastic news so pleased Pheobe's home. Well done to the people who cared for her xx
- 2012-11-01 18:03 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Thanks Goldenfrodo, I was out when I got the call to say she was home, by the time I got to a good signal she had been reunited :)
I spoke to Catherine this morning (but didn't have chance to update, sorry). When the couple who found Phoebe took her to the vets, the vets didn't even ask for their contact details in case the owner came in. I advised Catherine to get posters up in the area, shops, walking areas, vets etc in case the couple couldn't make it to MDH as advised but went back to the area. MDH were also contacted and Catherine was due to visit this afternoon. Thankfully the finders returned today to the same vets and this time they had Catherines contact details.
The finders did a brilliant job in looking after this little one, a big thank you to them. Pheobe is fine and none the worse for her little adventure and she has an appointment tomorrow to have a microchip fitted.
Welcome Home Phoebe, stay safe now little girl :) xx
- 2012-11-01 15:23 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- This little girl is now safe and sound.
Welcome home sweetheart xx
Pleased to be able to move her into the Blue.
- 2012-11-01 13:56 Mr Ollie
- Shared OL9 fingers cross for a safe return xx
- 2012-11-01 08:34 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in OL1-11. M9,11,24,35,40,43.
- 2012-11-01 08:23 Darci3
- Ive just checked and it does not look like your girl here is the link again so you can double check it works
- 2012-10-31 23:35 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Great Jackalee, hopefully we will see her back home soon.
Good luck Catherine. :) x
- 2012-10-31 23:28 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Thanks Jan :)
Darci3, the link you posted is saying page not found.
I used to live in this area, I will contact Catherine tomorrow and send the info/advice.
- 2012-10-31 23:23 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thank you to the helper for cross posting Phebe onto DL NORTH WEST facebook group I've uploaded photo from there.
- 2012-10-31 20:52 Darci3
- 2012-10-31 20:52 Darci3
- This may be your girl for sale http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/149601-bichon-frise-2-year-old-girl-for-sale-345-bolton.html