Lost: Liver And White Spaniel English Springer Female In South East (CM6)
- Dog ID 44559
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Oct 2012
- Name MOLLY SIGHTED
- Breed Spaniel English Springer
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour liver and white
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 28 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Stebbing.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area CM6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07710 809763
- Phone 2 01371 856739
- Reward? £5000
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 44045
- Followers 68
- See more dogs Lost in CM6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-20 15:16 Judith
- I don't think anybody has her because as far as we know she has had no contact with humans since she went missing and when someone tried to catch her in Melbourne Park she ran off so I would imagine that she is probably afraid of people now. But I do think she is probably out of the immediate area.
- 2013-05-20 13:39 FLY
- Hi All - met Molly's owner at weekend and following brief chat got to thinking,(this may well already have been done ages ago!) but what if everyone who reads this took/sent a good photo of Molly showing her unique markings) to their own vets so that if by chance anyone has taken her in stating she is theirs they could compare notes and microchip numbers etc, it just might trigger a memory somewhere. Also thinking very laterally she could be well out of the immediate area? also re-sending to rescues who might have seen the original posters 6 months ago but no longer are retaining them or displaying them. She is out there somewhere, maybe a neighbour with a 'new' dog it all worth checking out to get her home.
- 2013-05-17 19:01 Angel Sasha
- Hi SuePower, Molly's FB page is Lost Dog Please Help Find Molly. You can also get updates on Bella's Angels FB page of which I am admin x
- 2013-05-16 11:47 SuePower
- Hi have been keeping an eye out for Molly since we saw you at our stables in Shalford. What is Molly's face book name and I will get sharing. I wish I could be a fly on the wall so that I can see her face when she finds you. Best of luck x
- 2013-05-16 00:09 CopperM
- Molly is definitely not forgotten: one lady I chatted with just off the bunny walk knew all about her: lovely to see a poster by the lock on the Chelmer near Boreham today. Also one at the back of New Hall School! Eventually posters will bring her home...
- 2013-05-15 06:33 Bob
- Hi, we are sorry to see that you have had no sightings and wishing that you have a good sighting soon.We are in the same ( Boat ) with Misty, It seems strange that Molly and our Misty have been seen all through the bad weather and now it is much better they just don't get noticed? Lets just hope there is a sighting very soon for both Molly and Misty very soon! Wishing you all the best and a good sighting soon. Bob and Rene xx
- 2013-05-08 22:25 Spitfire
- We have had no news for 5 weeks now we have had a few calls from people not far from home but the dog that somebody saw had a long tail, one thought they may have her on there camera but not Molly. But at least people have not forgot Molly, which means a lot to us. Please keep looking.
- 2013-04-29 10:28 karen
- Sympathies go out to Mollies owners.
- 2013-04-28 09:41 Spitfire
- Molly has been missing 6 months today. We would like to say thank you to all the people who have been helping us over the last very hard 6 months we would not have been able to do it with out you all.
- 2013-04-27 16:12 Angel Tina
- seen the youtube video and its great. yep socially nothings gone quite for molly and everyone is still looking for her and thinking about her ;)
- 2013-04-26 12:38 Angel Sasha
- Would just like to let you know that even though it seems to have gone quiet with sightings of Molly, Bellas Angels are continuing to share her details and are scouring lost and found dog pages every day. We have recently made a video which we have uploaded to You Tube and various pet sites on Facebook.
- 2013-04-19 10:32 BordercollieX
- I totally agree - happy to co-operate. Fingers crossed that we will soon have the last laugh & Molly will be found.
- 2013-04-18 20:15 tworedshoes
- It's sad really that people get their kicks and attention fix from 'trolling' on sites like this. They really should get a life and employ themselves elsewhere, but do remember that when you reply to these sorry individuals, it fuels their need to write more. This is a page for a lost dog. Nothing that doesn't actually contribute to catching Molly should be engaged with but totally ignored. Inflammatory remarks and replies only encourage them more. You do not have to explain yourselves. We have explained about feral dogs, which fell on deaf ears, and that's fine. You know what you're doing, you have a goal, so absolutely no need to engage with idiots.You have the full support of the professionals who know exactly how it happens. So, I suggest from now on it is only Molly information that gets a comment.
- 2013-04-18 12:30 Paula Griffin's Mum
- Yes I remember Dinky :) & Molly will be found too I'm sure, they are very resourceful and very resiliant, come on Molly girl x
- 2013-04-17 19:36 sandymal
- All i can say is can anyone remember Dinky the lurcher went missing in the north east area he was missing for months his owner and Bazil one of the helpers were out looking for him sometimes Dinky was unsighted for days,because he was living wild hunting rabbits and such and previous he was pet also,these sightings weren't false as Dinky was eventually caught after months of looking so it just shows you need to believe every sighting as if it was true.
good luck hope shes home soon xx
- 2013-04-16 19:30 Angel Sasha
- Thank you Woody but if this was the dog found in Grays yesterday (i think)This is unfortunately not Molly. Owners have confirmed this x
- 2013-04-16 19:10 woody
- a dog has been found today in greys https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200449159664700&set=o.431484223579374&type=1&theaterLast edited: 2013-04-16 19:10:57 by woody
- 2013-04-16 19:10 woody
- a dog has been found today in greyshttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200449159664700&set=o.431484223579374&type=1&theaterLast edited: 2013-04-16 19:11:51 by woody
- 2013-04-16 13:39 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- please ignore the fake sighting posted by lara
- 2013-04-16 13:02 lara
- 2013-04-16 11:28 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- I'm not at all surprised to see that graham has only joined today - again graham the same advice as before to the previous poster ...
as you have only just joined the site maybe I can recommend that you read through these pages before making any further comments on dogs ability to survive on their own
- 2013-04-16 10:58 graham
- 2013-04-16 10:55 BordercollieX
- Sorry - scrap that. Found it now & have shared!
- 2013-04-16 10:52 BordercollieX
- Would someone be kind enough to post a link to Molly's FB page please. Tried to go in via button above but coming up as page not available
- 2013-04-15 14:29 Sue.26.2
- I notice there are now 655 "Likes" on the FB page. There's a lot of support out there! xLast edited: 2013-04-15 14:30:11 by Sue.26.2
- 2013-04-14 19:31 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Markings on the Grays baby's face are different but the fact that owners received a call by the finders is testament to all their hard work - showing that everyone is still aware of Molly. Although she's still running free it is always possible that someone will get her at some point, so do always keep checking. Thank you, Jennieb.x
- 2013-04-14 15:47 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see Molly is still missing. Hope she is found soon. Paws, and fingers xd.
- 2013-04-14 11:54 Spitfire
- Sorry to say that the dog found was not Molly. The people who found it did call us and sent us a photo the dog has a full tail. Once again thank you everybody for still looking out for her.There is a photo of the Dog on Mollys face book page lost dog please help find Molly. They did say that they were going to put it on Dog Lost. I will try and find out what has happened to it.Linda
- 2013-04-14 11:09 BordercollieX
- Fingers tightly crossed - Grays isn't far away. Can't find any info under that name on FB, any chance of a link please?
- 2013-04-14 10:49 Jennyb
- Hi. This is a long shot, but a spaniel looking like Molly was caught in Grays 0 very thin obviously been loose for a while. She is posted on Facebook. They did get Pets at Home to scan but couldn't find a chip. I know it says Molly is chipped. contact name is Tiffany Hills on F/B
- 2013-04-14 08:15 Angel Tina
- spring is coming, so come on molly get out and sunbathe. thanks Angus for removing the post and providing the links. DogLost do a fantastic job x
- 2013-04-12 22:34 mrs doyle
- maybe all the negative thinkers with their negative comments just have nothing better to do...the world is a better place with doglost,people who care and get results make this world a far better place xxx
- 2013-04-12 15:29 Sue.26.2
- Thanks for that Angus - fantastic stuff. Read through the blogs and they are a real testament to the great work done by Dog Lost x
- 2013-04-12 14:57 scooby-do
- I find it very strange that some people seem to relish in putting forward their own self opinionated negative comments.
Unless they have experience the trauma of loosing a much loved pet or have an in-depth expert knowledge of feral dogs- I would suggest they don’t bother coming onto a site that is here to support and give POSTIVE advice to owners desperate to be reunited with their dogs.
- 2013-04-12 13:01 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Robplant - I am going to remove your post - as you have only just joined the site maybe I can recommend that you read through these pages before making any further comments on dogs ability to survive on their own
- 2013-04-12 09:47 Angel Tina
- Come on molly. buzz, our springer has caught rabbits, birds, chickens so i dont doubt their survival instinct. he may love a radiator & sofa but he could def do ferral survival if he needed.to. linda & clive know they have loads of positive support and sasha is right that whatever the publicity it still keeps mollys name out there. molly is the reason.i started helping.with missing pet reuniting and i am a better person for it. thanks molly x
- 2013-04-11 21:12 Angel Sasha
- Whether those who are posting on this page are doing so in a negative way or a postitive way, it is all good publicity. Those moaning about Molly posters can be turned into a positive.. at least they have seen them and are aware that Molly is still missing! Just shows that poster campaigns work so thank you all!
For every negative post, there are positive posts and even more volunteers and dog lovers that are supportive of finding Molly who cant be bothered to rise to the bait anymore.
Thank you negative posters as with your 'support' we are stepping up our game! xxxx
- 2013-04-11 18:33 Timmy's Mummy
- I just want Molly to be home. Home where she is missed and home where she belongs. That's all.
- 2013-04-11 17:06 Jayne - Head Office
- I would just like to add...that after 10years of runing doglost...It is a fact that dogs can and do survive...so chin up everyone and on with the search....
- 2013-04-11 16:45 Sue.26.2
- I would just add that I think as a breed the Springer would be one of the most able breeds to survive. I have a working cocker who is extremely fast and agile has caught and eaten several pigeons that I have been unable to get off her, rabbits too. And she is a dog that is fed twice a day! It has been mentioned that Molly has been caught on camera at night. Is it possible an image could be put on the FB page to perhaps suppress all the doubters?
- 2013-04-11 15:37 FLY
- Having caught up with the newest wave of comments, I just wanted to to remind anyone doubting a dogs' ability to survive cold weather, about a little dog called Bubbles who escaped from a parked vehicle at North Brink Wisbech during a very cold spell, reaching -9 at nights. She was finally caught in a humane trap and returned home with very little health problems as I recall. She was moving by night and hiding during the day, and making use of old greenhouses and shelter. There were times when we were searching with her owner and her mother dog quite close by, yet she didn't come out and 'give herself up'. Don't give up miracles do happen.
- 2013-04-11 12:59 Judith
- robplant I do wish you and others would stop posting negative comments on here that only cause further upset to Linda and Clive. I suggest you read the post further down on feral dogs.
Nobody is living in a fantasy dreamworld there have been sightings of Molly. As a dog owner just put yourself in Linda and Clive's position they have been going through hell the last 6 months and all they want is Molly back and any sensible caring dog owner would be doing exactly what they are doing to get her back. We are all doing everything we can to help them. And message to anyone else who is thinking of posting nasty negative comments on here is this leave clive and linda alone and let them concentrate on getting molly home where she belongs.
- 2013-04-11 12:40 Spitfire
- I have been sitting back reading all the comments on Molly over the past few days and I feel now that I have to have my say. As Mollys owner I am not stupid and of course you wonder how she has looked after herself all this time but if you have covered as much of Chelmsford as I have over the last few months there is enough food on the ground to keep her going that people have thrown away. We have seem Molly catch Rabbits and Pigeons out on her normal walks so I am sure if needs be she can look after herself. As for the cold I am sure that dogs coats get thick coats in the winter its just we have them in nice warm houses and they do not need them. I have tracked with Tiga every time we have been out and I know when he picks up a scent so as far as I know Molly is out there somewhere and I really hope that one day we will catch up with her but until that day comes we will not give up on her. I thank everybody for the positive remarks and all the help that we get in looking for Molly, The negative ones well you do have your views, but I do hope that you never lose your pet other wise the poor thing will never be found. I agree the truth can be painful but I would rather know the truth then go through what we are going through now not knowing. Linda and Clive
- 2013-04-11 11:39 robplant
- Have been following Molly story with interest as I pass hundreds of the posters on my walk to work each day!
I have had 4 dogs in my life (labs/border collies) and I have never seen one of them manage to catch a rabbit/bird after chasing it and so I cannot see how Molly has fed herself each day for 6 months.
Some common sense is required here, Molly is a desirable dog and yet disappeared without trace ????
The only sensible conclusion is that she has been taken, there is no other possible explanation. The truth can be painful but living in this fantasy dreamworld is more destructive to the owners in the long run.
- 2013-04-10 22:07 Angel Sasha
- Thank you Marina, we are working closely with Molly's owners to find her and we wont give up! x
- 2013-04-10 19:29 Marina
- I keep looking with the hope to see her in the reunited section. I have a springer too I hope you find her soon.
- 2013-04-10 13:29 christineb
- 2013-04-09 20:31 Owl
- Wise words, tworedshoes.
- 2013-04-09 20:26 tworedshoes
- Owl - can I venture to suggest that it might be useful to people who don't know about feral dogs and don't realize how complicated the process is, to leave the posts so they can understand how it is possible that Molly is still out there? Whilst not wanting to encourage negative posts, this is a steep learning curve for some and explanation can be helpful to those wanting to learn!
- 2013-04-09 14:10 Owl
- JB and tworedshoes have said everything I would say in response. I am not sure whether to delete the whole of this discussion or leave it, will talk to the relevant people. There are a number of dogs listed on this site living ferally and refusing to be caught, and springers are among the most expert. Several have lived ferally for weeks and even months and are now in the Reunited section. I am not going to name them because I don't want any of this debate to spill on to their pages. As for Molly, she was caught on camera so is plainly around. The reason the tracker dog hasn't found her is that she is always ahead of him. A dog can tell you where the missing dog has been and which routes she frequents, but he can't catch up with the target if she is on the move. There are a lot of people helping who have extensive experience of the way dogs behave when they are living in the wild, and I can assure you that we are neither asinine nor a minority. Jayne, it is not reality you are injecting but your own opinion which is not based on experience or fact but on theory. Please can we now have an end to this debate. If anyone does not approve of the search for Molly or any other dog living ferally, please don't post.
- 2013-04-09 12:30 CopperM
- I totally agree with Nickhoneys, Bordercolliex, Angel Sasha, Judith, tworedshoes and all the other supporters: you are entitled to your opinion, Jayne: no-one disputes that. But Molly's owners are upset enough without your comments. Thanks for not posting any more!
- 2013-04-09 10:56 Nickhoneys
- Well said bordercolliex. Every one is entitled to their opinion its just that this site is for people who want help finding their missing dogs. If you dont want to help or dont agree with what we are doing thats fine I just dont understand why you need to post on here other than to upset people. If we want to be "delusional" surely thats our perogotive. Looking forward to more sightings of Molly soon xxxx
- 2013-04-09 08:30 BordercollieX
- Jayne, this is a site intended for those who want to help find a much loved dog. You are completely entitled to your views, but this is NOT the appropriate platform to air them. If people prefer hopes and dreams to what you see as reality then that is their prerogative and it is not your remit to try to change that. I want to log on here one day & hear that Molly has been found - if I'm delusional, then so be it. Please, now, just ignore this site & leave it to those who wish to be positive. Come on folks - back to business & let's get Molly home where she belongs.
- 2013-04-08 20:26 Angel Sasha
- Jayne, can i suggest that rather than you posting inflammatory comments on a site that is dedicated to finding lost dogs, you maybe meet Molly's owners and discuss your concerns directly? Your posts wont stop those who are supporting Linda and Clive to find their dog, it only makes us more determined to help get Molly back. This is what we do!
- 2013-04-08 18:20 tworedshoes
- Actually, Jayne you are misinformed. Dogs go feral within days of being out there, will certainly not come to call, and will happily live on roadkill, pheasant feeders and rabbits (of which there are plenty!) A feral dog will behave like a fox and rest up in the day, appearing from dusk to dawn when there are less humans about. There are many dogs 'out there' living feral (a spaniel in the West Country has been living feral for nearly 2 years and has been sighted often) and there are a family of lurchers living rough in Wales, coming out at night to raid bins when it got really cold. They are excellent at finding shelter & you'd never know they're there - they avoid humans at all costs unless starving. Harvey, who went missing just after Molly is as far as we know still out there living like a king in the Norfolk Broads, most likely eating pheasants, roadkill and rabbits amongst other things. His owners have wallpapered Norfolk with posters to get him back! The only way to catch a feral dog is to establish where it's 'area' is (poster everywhere so that people will tell you!) establish a feeding station, and then set a dog trap. Simple in theory, but first you need the information which only comes from a poster campaign - it's crucial. A night camera will confirm that the dog is eating from the feeding station. I think it's human kindness to volunteer to help someone find their much loved dog, and make the effort to go out at all times to search and follow up a sighting. And it is too easy to criticize when you don't know the process. I live in Norfolk but have followed Molly since she went missing. I hope with all my heart that I never lose my dog, but I certainly also hope that dedicated people would also help me reunite with my dog should that happen. Until you have lost one you cannot know how it feels or how you would react. Linda & Clive so deserve their dog back for all the effort they have put in. Here's hoping... xx
- 2013-04-08 17:39 Jo
- Oh dear! I didn't want to see all this, just wanted to check if there had been any more sightings of molly
- 2013-04-08 17:33 jayne
- This is not a witch hunt but an attempt to inject some realism into the asinine thought process of a vocal minority that think a mature DOMESTICATED dog is walking around Chelmsford on her own for six months in artic conditions, feeding herself, sleeping rough and not making a SINGLE human contact as if INVISIBLE despite many 'SIGHTINGS'....Even J K Rowling could get away this load of ridiculous rubbish as a storyline. I just despair that that some people think of their dogs as their 'children' yet it is the dogs who seem to have more brains than their owners (ref: the current debate about dogs being allowed in cafe at Hylands Park - I honestly wonder what these dog owners have between their ears - it certianly is not brains)
- 2013-04-08 16:23 Nickhoneys
- Why the witch hunt against Molly and her owners?? This is the second time in as many weeks that people have been having ago! I have never lost a dog thankfully but i know that if I did I would do EVERTHING in my power to get that dog home. It doesnt affect you Jayne so why come on and comment. I have no doubt Molly is somewhere - she has been tracked and seen - if you dont believe that fine just keep your opinions to yourself. rant over.
- 2013-04-08 13:19 JB
- This site is for helping owners reunite their missing dogs with them and if you look at the blue pages this speaks volumes at the success rate that is achieved, even after many months and sometimes years. It is my tracker dog that has been tracking Molly and he has found and reunited 37 dogs in the last 9 months. He doesn't always find them but he will define the area they are in. He recently tracked Molly and low and behold Molly was caught on camera the next day along a path that he tracked the day before. I have walked many many miles with the owners and on some days we have not seen s single person, so if we haven't seen anyone then no-one will see Molly. The posters are being put up so that should she be spotted there is a contact number handy for the owners to be contacted immediately instead of 2 weeks later which has all too often been the case. On occasions we have stopped and spoken to people and have been told 'oh I saw that dog about a week or 10 days ago but I didn't know what to do', so there are possibly many more people like this that have seen Molly but have not acted. We even came across some people we spoke to in their garden and they said they had seen Molly running across several gardens on several occassions but did nothing about telling anyone and so by the time we hear about it she has moved on. Can I suggest that unless you have some useful information regarding missing dogs then you don't comment on this site and leave the experts and dog lovers to continue to bring happiness to owners. You might find it more rewarding reading through some of the amazing reunited stories and you might even learn alot about dogs. Last edited: 2013-04-08 13:37:02 by JB
- 2013-04-08 11:09 Judith
- Jayne: Someone tried to catch molly but failed. And as for saturating the area with posters that is what you do when your dog is lost. For the last time she has been seen in chelmsford. Nobody is prolonging the agony for clive and linda in fact we all look forward to the day when she is reunited with them. Do you really think that we would all be out looking in chelmsford if there had been no sightings. And another thing clive and linda caught images of molly on a night camera. Now unless you can come up with something constructive I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.
- 2013-04-08 10:50 Sue.26.2
- Jayne I think Molly is using her natural instincts to survive. I know Molly is not a fox but they survive during harsh winters and are rarely seen during the day. I have a working cocker and she has caught numerous pidgeons and rabbits in the three years I have had her. And yes our town is densely populated but until something like this happens you don't realise how much countryside we have around us.
- 2013-04-08 09:58 jayne
- I hope you are correct and Molly is found but I would give it a 99.999% probability that she is NOT living wild in the Chelmsford area. Plain old common sense and not this irrational & emotional wishing and hoping dictates she is NOT around here - Otherwise everytime she is supposedly 'seen' - why does she not come when called? Why has the tracker dog not found her? Do you think she is sitting round a campfire each night roasting a chicken and using a laptop to see the 'come on Molly' messages? We are not living in the outback of Australia but in a small and densely populated suburb that has been saturated with posters about Molly. As a dog owner myself I do wish some of my Sisters would wake up and 'smell the coffee' and stop prolonging the agony for Clive and Linda with all this nonsense.
- 2013-04-07 16:53 Rene
- Hi,I agree with Judith we have a dog (Misty) who has been missing for over six months who has also been sighted and tracked, the last sighting being six weeks ago, she is only a few miles from home so we know that she has survived one of the coldest winters ever as well as finding things to eat. Bob and Rene
- 2013-04-07 15:58 Judith
- Jayne she is not 100's of miles away. There have been various sightings of her in chelmsford the last one being only a couple of weeks ago. So I hope that clarifies the situation for you.
- 2013-04-07 15:48 jayne
- 2013-04-05 21:08 Sue.26.2
- Hopefully with the warmer weather and lighter evenings there will be more people venturing out and therefore more sightings x
- 2013-04-05 14:01 Spitfire
- No news on Molly this week. Going to the Point to Point at High Easter tomorrow the people who run it have said that we can poster and I am sure that people come from all over Essex and further afield so it is worth covering. May be if it warms up next week she might just show herself again. If anybody does think that they see her can they take a photo please so we can tell if it is her or not.
I would give any thing just to see her.Its been 23 long weeks.
- 2013-04-04 08:15 Judith
- Stebbing is in Essex. So I doubt if this dog is molly.
- 2013-04-03 21:43 Lauraine
- There has been a springer female with dock tail found in Lingfield Surrey. She is brown and white. Don't know where Stebbing is so not sure if this is near.
Last edited: 2013-04-03 21:45:38 by Lauraine
- 2013-04-03 21:07 Angel Tina
- Glad the posters are in BP but there were a few before in Bunny Walk area but that is the place that they keep being taken down from or destroyed. Never mind as there are plenty more to go up and luckily, from all the leafleting in that area, the residents are also aware of Molly.
- 2013-04-03 00:45 CopperM
- A friend living in Beaulieu Park is well aware of Molly and of the posters; she says the estate is plastered - well done!
I walked again along the Bunny Walk today, but only saw 1 poster of Molly on a lamp post.
- 2013-04-02 20:42 kjp
- Fingers crossed she will be home soon xxx
- 2013-04-02 15:45 Jayne - Head Office
- And me...and all of us...TX...all you wonderful helpers...WE WILL FIND MOLLY....
- 2013-04-02 15:25 Angel Sasha
- We are right behind you Linda!
- 2013-04-01 21:05 Judith
- Linda sooner or later she will show up again. And as long as she is out there we will continue to help look for her. You must be feeling so exhausted and drained but the day will come when you get molly back.
- 2013-04-01 13:03 Spitfire
- We have been out everyday since we had a call Thursday morning to say that they had seen a dog looking like Molly at Beaulieu Park which then goes out on to New Hall school. This is after 2 sightings both on a Saturday evening at Chemler Village. There is someone out looking everyday but so far we do not have any luck. There are so many places that she can get to with out being seen I never knew that there was so many footpaths in the Chelmsford area.Not sure where to go from here. But we will not give up on Molly but it does wear you down. Molly's face book page is lost dog please help find molly. I did have a look at the springer in found section not Molly. May be some warm weather will help.Once again thanks for everybody's help. Linda
- 2013-03-29 14:11 Neil @BTP
- please note liver/white spaniel just found east anglia in the found section,
- 2013-03-28 11:37 Nickhoneys
- May the long weekend and lighter nights bring more sightings of dear Molly xx
- 2013-03-28 09:46 Claire Weston Turville
- Good luck for this weekend postering x
- 2013-03-27 17:03 Judith
- Jayne I don't think molly was in surrey over the weekend. There was a possible sighting of her saturday night in chelmsford.
- 2013-03-27 11:20 jayne
- Possible good news! Just returned from long weekend in Surrey, walking in Earlswood common (next to golf course and lake) between Horley and Redhill and saw a Molly 'lookalike' - called out her name and there was a definite response, walker was a tall middle aged guy wearing a flat cap. Worth a look? Jayne
- 2013-03-26 15:04 Owl
- Comments below have been removed at request of owner, Copy of transcript is stored in admin
- 2013-03-24 14:48 debbie
- Liver and white spaniel advertised for sale by 15 yr old boy on animal face bay, Kent, alerting all with similar dogs, there's a pic too x
- 2013-03-20 13:12 Spitfire
- Posters are now staying up after being in the Local paper so thank you for that. Went to a Cub/Scout group in Chelmer Village last night to hand out leaflets. Was told by somebody there that they saw a dog that looked like Molly on its own at the back of asda on the Green but cannot say when. We are going to do door to door leaflets this weekend posters are up around the area. I have now lost count of how many leaflets we have done now have cards to hand out as well
- 2013-03-19 21:15 Paula Griffin's Mum
- sounds like there are small minded people with no heart with nothing better to do than complain about posters being litter, get over it, sorry... back to more important things & that is that I wish Molly was home with her family, stay strong, you are doing brilliantly x
- 2013-03-19 16:57 Spitfire
- Yes I did put one in there and I did look last week and it was still up
- 2013-03-19 10:44 Sue.26.2
- Does anyone know if there is a poster at Pets At Home Chelmer Village? If not maybe an idea ...
- 2013-03-18 10:47 Spitfire
- Small update on Molly. Chelmsford had a fun run for Red Nose day on Sunday we spent the morning handing out cards on Molly. We had a call on Saturday evening to say that they had seen a brown and white dog haveing a pee on the side of the road on the way to Chelmer Village. The people drove round for a while but did not see anything we did the same again nothing. Yesterday we walked around Chelmer Village it is a maze of footpaths we have tracked around there with Jenny and Tiga. We also have nearly 4000 leaflets going in to Schools in Chelmsford this week. It was 20 weeks yesterday since Molly went missing. Glad that you like new photo.
- 2013-03-18 00:10 CopperM
- Well, I must have been looking in the wrong place... I spotted more Molly posters today and one lady I spoke to was aware she is missing. Great new poster pic!Last edited: 2013-03-18 00:11:13 by CopperM
- 2013-03-17 09:05 Judith
- The one on moorview is not molly. Molly has a docked tail.
- 2013-03-16 19:48 pixies peeps
- Has anyone checked the one in Moorview (Know it says not chipped but ?) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=425918170827254&set=a.187260251359715.47755.183834348368972&type=1&theater
- 2013-03-14 12:35 CopperM
- Regrettably no sight of Molly when I walked my cocker along the Bunny Walk last Monday up to the Avenues from MacD's. No Molly posters visible, though a number up for the next LNR event.
- 2013-03-13 11:33 FLY
- Hope no news is good news, weather is improving thankfully and lighter nights very soon. Thinking of you all and hoping she is home soon.
- 2013-03-10 12:19 Sue.26.2
- I agree with Judith. With the amount of litter on the ground I can't see how locals can get upset by posters tied to lampposts. It's not as if its being done for the fun or it! Come home Molly then we will all take pleasure in taking them down!
- 2013-03-09 23:15 Judith
- Christine this is about getting molly back and molly is all that matters. If getting her back means swamping the area in posters then that is the way it is.Someone is deliberately taking them down and I for one moment do not think it has anything to do with litter pickers.
With no disrespect I think you are out of order comming on here and saying keep the posters to a sensible level so the locals do not get upset. Last edited: 2013-03-10 11:34:17 by Judith
- 2013-03-09 18:39 Spitfire
- Have just got back from looking for Molly we have been putting flyers door to door today just in case somebody does see her around and have been walking around looking for places for her to hide. Ref posters The posters are being taken down and left on the ground so who ever it is who is doing it is nor worried about litter but I do not want this to go on as this is about Finding Molly. Linda
- 2013-03-09 17:16 christineb
- Keep looking!
Spoke to LNR (local nature reserve) members today during a litter pick, poster problem probably due to over-enthusiasm of their members trying to keep the area clean of litter!!! They have told me they will hold back until dog found, in mean time please try to keep posters to a sensible level so as not to upset the locals!!!
- 2013-03-09 13:00 FLY
- Re whoever is taking down the posters, although this has happened on
other cases before from memory, it was usually the council or landowner who made themselves known, this is unusual. Could it be someone that doesn't want her to be looked for, I cant think why but, also of course anyone can read mails on here.
Completely separately - and not really much help BUT someone who heard about Molly (who flies at Cambridge) told me he saw a sign/notice from someone who has FOUND 2 spaniels and one was the same colouring as Molly (I had shown him a poster when she first went missing) apparently the person who found them had put up a note asking if anyone had lost them..
the problem is that he cant remember where he saw the notice, he lives near s. walden area. its such a long shot any way but....If Molly is being sighted regulaarly then it spobably isn't her any way. Hope she can be caught soon.
- 2013-03-08 15:16 Judith
- We now intend to put the posters in plastic pockets and fix them to lamp posts with plastic ties.
- 2013-03-08 11:40 Spitfire
- We are no sure whey the person keeps taking Mollys posters down. But we will carry on anyway.
- 2013-03-08 09:30 Angel Tina
- Good chronicle story. have to be careful with publicity due to the issues that are being faced by someone who clearly is out to cause problems (removing posters , causing damage and.being generally spiteful). Bellasangels are also arranging some help which linda & clive are aware of. come on molly x
- 2013-03-07 18:15 donna
- If you do need us to do anything Linda, Rob and Angie have got our number im Amys mother in law x
- 2013-03-07 13:22 Spitfire
- We have to make sure that it is Molly in that area before we put a trap up. Thank you for the offers of doing a shift when the time comes I will get back to you. We have a full page in the Essex Chronicle this week with Tiga and Jenny.
- 2013-03-07 11:12 Judith
- Roy and I would be happy to do a shift
- 2013-03-07 08:32 donna
- I would be more than happy to do a shift
- 2013-03-05 20:59 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Linda, it might be someone in the council who doesn't like posters up, but if the council had an issue with it, they would be more likely to call you. Try giving the posters into shops for their windows, or in the library, etc, where they can't be taken down. I'd still keep putting them up though, maybe try to face them in a difference direction if the same person keeps taking them down, he may not see them. You are so close. Remember to scent the area, but away from dangers. Bring her to s safe place with the your scent. Don't scent near road or rail, but somewhere safe. It might be time for a trap, but you'd need to man it 24/7 for Molly's sake. Now you have her route, if you have enough people to do shifts 24/7 this could well work. If you need help with a trap or advice call us. I'd be happy to meet you over there but I need to arrange time off work. Let me know. xxx
- 2013-03-05 13:17 Spitfire
- We were down the bunny walk yesterday and on Sunday. I also walked Sringfield road and roads off towards the Police headquaters. We put more posters up but as fast as we put them up somebody is taking them down we did go to the Police station on Sunday morning and it is now all on file. Molly and Tiga are going to be in the local paper this week. Please keep looking around the Bunny walk and the river area there are so many rabbits there that do not move and also she needs to get to water. Once again many thanks.
- 2013-03-05 12:11 Sue.26.2
- Well covered quite a few fields on a run yesterday morning between Springfield and Chelmer Village and also cycled the bunny walk later but no luck. Will keep trying!
- 2013-03-05 12:11 Sue.26.2
- Well covered quite a few fields on a run yesterday morning between Springfield and Chelmer Village and also cycled the bunny walk later but no luck. Will keep trying!
- 2013-03-04 09:58 Judith
- I would like to to know who is taking the posters down. When we got to the DVLA yesterday we discovered that most of those we had put up had gone. So we put some more up.
- 2013-03-04 08:55 donna
- somebody taking the posters down !! How can they be so heartless, as a springer owner myself Linda my heart goes out to you, I know how much I would miss my girl if she went missing. Come on home Molly.x
- 2013-03-02 15:48 Judith
- Me and roy intend going out tomorrow to have a look for her.
- 2013-03-02 14:41 Spitfire
- Hi, I have been out with Jenny and Tiga over the last week tracking Molly she does not make life easy. We sat out the other night until the early hours but Molly did not show up. The area is in the Springfield area From Nabbotts farm to Chelmer village going back to the River near the university. Sue it would be great if you have a spare few hours to look for Molly. If you do see her please call and do not chase after her.
We have been having a few nasty text messages and now emails and I did have a note left on my car the other day when I got back to it. Somebody has been taking posters down in the Bunny Walk area of Chelmsford this is now in the hands of the police. We have met so many nice people so one person is not going to stop us finding Molly. Linda
- 2013-03-02 13:06 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh my goodness! JB! That is so fantastic! Fab Tiga to the rescue! And to have Molly on camera is amazing! So excited now........
- 2013-03-01 15:04 Sue.26.2
- Hi I may be available for an hour or two on Monday 4 March to go searching if current area being searched is known. I do lot of cross-country running with my working cocker.
- 2013-02-28 22:36 Jo - Area Co-ordinator, ESSEX
- That's good news JB. Where was this latest bit of scenting done? Just so I know I'm spreading the word about the right area still!
- 2013-02-27 20:20 Byson10
- Hi - I live in Chelmer Village and will keep an eye out - my work has a poster printed on the staff notice board. My husband is also aware and saw an add on the local retail estate - he takes our dogs out each evening for training so will be keeping his eyes peeled x
- 2013-02-26 23:36 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Hi Crankin - sadly this message turned out to be a hoax so can be discounted
- 2013-02-26 23:12 Crakinn
- Guys a real long shot, A close personal friend, a police officer in shropshire has posted on Facebook a raid on a travellers site, in Telford the raid includes chipped springer spaniels, please see below
'Telford police and the RSPCA Have done a joint raid on a traveller site in Telford Shropshire, they have ceased, loads of dogs, some have micro chips, some not! There is 6 huskys, some springers, staffys, sprockers, and more breeds, believed to have stolen them from derbyshire, Staffordshire, all areas, please ring Telford police or the RSPCA! And give them ur micro chip number, they have dogs there with chips but no owners have come forward, Telford Shropshire'
Best of luck.
- 2013-02-26 19:03 Sue.26.2
- Molly we ALL want you home where you belong! X
- 2013-02-26 16:47 lmoore
- Oh come on Molly please give up.
- 2013-02-26 09:45 JB
- Molly - Tiga is hard on your heels now - after tracking a strong scent last week, then seeing eyes which I believe was Molly, we then had Molly caught on camera on the path Tiga tracked, so now we have to play our cards right and be patient and it will only be a matter of time before Molly is home where she belongs.
- 2013-02-25 22:23 Alice
- Hello was this dog defiantly sighted near boreham house and when and where exactly?
- 2013-02-25 17:37 FLY
- Just wanted to add support and hope to Molly's owners - have you tried large baited humane cage with tasty meat? Don't give up one of these days she'll be back - All at cambridge flying clubs
- 2013-02-24 18:46 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done everyone!x
- 2013-02-24 13:54 BordercollieX
- I also tweeted NPAS_Boreham a couple of days ago and also EssexPoliceUK. Encouraged by sightings.
- 2013-02-24 11:54 Sue.26.2
- Have covered all of the bunny walk and fields between 7th Ave and Riverside this morning on a six mile run with my dog. Have also put a poster in my car as live next to car as live next to Melbourne Park.
- 2013-02-23 20:55 Jo - Area Co-ordinator, ESSEX
- Have asked my boyfriend to keep a look out as he's in Boreham so not far and works round Chelmsford and surrounding areas plus runs twice a week in Springfield.
- 2013-02-23 09:42 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
MOLLY ESS SIGHTED http://bit.ly/13uU2pE #Springfield #Chelmsford #Stebbing #CM6 Plz RT
- 2013-02-22 23:44 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Sighting Chelmsford, rather than Stebbing, although she could well be doing a large triangle and be in both places. Stebbing is Dunmow and Molly it seems, is currently in Chelmsford. Springfield in Chelmsford would be a good place name, Riverlady. Thanks. x
- 2013-02-22 22:10 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- tweet sent....
@NPAS_Boreham MOLLY ESS SIGHTED http://bit.ly/13uU2pE #Stebbing #CM6 Plz RT
is Stebbing correct placename.....where was the sighting?
- 2013-02-22 20:15 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thanks Neil, requesting Riverlady to twitter. Bumping due to press. Well done Clive! x
- 2013-02-22 14:33 Neil @BTP
- below tweet address should read @NPAS_Boreham
- 2013-02-22 14:31 Neil @BTP
- please try a tweet to essex police helicopter to keep an eye out in their travels with their flir camera (heat seeking), their twitter address is @NPAS Boreham
- 2013-02-22 11:58 Spitfire
- Hi Its great to have a sighting and Tiga confirm it as it had been along while with out anybody seeing her. The lady said the dog looked well. Clive was on Essex radio yesterday morning and Mollys was in the local paper so at least people still know she is missing. I hope to poster today and over the weekend. Not such a strong scent last night but we know she is around. So may be we will get lucky and get another sighting. Any way once again many thanks to everybody. I am sure Tiga is having a rest today. Linda
- 2013-02-22 08:11 SpringerMad
- This sounds so hopeful. Come on Molly, your family are waiting for you to come home x
- 2013-02-21 22:12 bazil
- Praying she is found safe very soon, come on gorgeous Molly, time to go home xx
- 2013-02-21 21:21 Sue.26.2
- Great news after such a long time since the last sighting. Keeping positive and fingers crossed!
- 2013-02-21 20:33 Angel Tina
- omg this is the best news ever. have constantly been sharing mollys info so will share with the recent news to try and keep people focused.
- 2013-02-21 16:43 LisaMell
- Come on Molly !!! Time to come home. Keeping everything crossed for this gorgeous girl xxx
- 2013-02-21 13:16 SH
- keeping everything crossed that Molly will be caught very soon and brought home safely x
- 2013-02-21 13:02 Paula Griffin's Mum
- Shared Molly's FB page again on my FB page, good news there has been sightings, come on beautiful Molly, fingers & paws crossed you're home soon...
- 2013-02-21 12:18 Owl
- Heather, if you can help in the search please give owner a call on number above to find out how and where you can be of most use.
- 2013-02-21 11:47 Heather
- Hi i live very close to these areas is there anywhere i can park for spotting that would help I can look for a few hours this evening or tomorrow Heather
- 2013-02-21 11:14 Nickhoneys
- Thats reaaly good news about the sighting and tracking. Molly looks so much like my boy its uncanny right down to the look on her face when she has the brush!! I do hope she comes out of hiding soon xx
- 2013-02-21 10:53 Owl
- Kimmybear, I would like to say a bit more about this info which must have come via Jenny. I have been talking to her and have clarified a few things. The sighting was reported last night but in fact it happened on Monday night. Jenny took Tiga to the spot last night and he hit the scent at once and followed it for 6 1/2 hours. We know now much more about where Molly is spending her time and which routes she uses. The lady who saw her on Monday didn't phone at once because most of the posters had been taken down in that area. When she saw a poster of Molly she phoned right away.
- 2013-02-21 10:19 lmoore
- Com on Molly you have had your fun now its time to go home where you belong
- 2013-02-21 10:07 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Sighting last night, Chelmsford at DVLA offices - woods are nearby. Slowly, slowly - don't chase or frighten this girl. Just keep watching the area(especially at night - sit in cars and watch) and report to owners. Scent was strong. Yes! Way to go! x
- 2013-02-17 16:50 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thank for that, Linda. So, it could well be Molly - in both places. And pof couse, anywhere else. Well done everyone who contacts owneror DogLost with any tip offs or possible sightings. You are all our ears and eyes. Itonly takes one to be the one! xxx
- 2013-02-15 18:09 Spitfire
- Tiga did pick scents up in the Chelmsford area on more then once. Yes she could have been taken there but across the fields or along the roads it is only 10 to 12 miles and she was seen on the the roads in to Springfield. We do have people out locally looking for her everyday. But yes it is worth looking again from where she went missing. Yes we have posters in our cars and people do read them so it is a good way of getting the word around. Mollys face book page is lost dog please help find Molly there are a few photos and a couple of clips of her on there one of them she is on a skate board. We have an advert in the East Anglia Daily times this week and a couple of other suffolk papers just in case.
It is 16 weeks this weekend since she went missing a very long 16 weeks.
- 2013-02-14 20:44 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Linda, that triangle you had, that's great. If that was Molly in Chelmsford she may have been picked up and taken there. Did Tiga work there at all? They usually keep to the triangle area, it kind of becomes their home. Just a thought, maybe go back to basics in the area she was lost. Try again with fresh eyes; think out of the box, so to speak. Or, think really simple. (I know you've probably done it all though). If dogs move from their triangle, it would probably be because their safe place, food or water, had gone. So, what can you see there theat's different, or what food/water source is there - in both places? If all three are around, could still be there, hiding. Have a think. And, yes, it is of course possible someone has picked her up and the recent theft arrest just goes to show that many dogs do get back home even from things like this. What Heather has done is a brilliant way of getting noticed. Also, vehicles drive around, so if someone sees Heather's car in another town and they know something, it will definitely help. I have done this loads of times and I do think it might be a good idea for everyone to do this in our areas of Essex/Herts even. Well done, Heather! x
- 2013-02-12 18:50 Heather
- sorry bit misleading I meant I have a poster of Molly in my car window and she saw that. that was obviously a different Springer will keep on searching tx
- 2013-02-12 18:32 Spitfire
- We did have a lady say that she saw a springer in the Springfield area but that was just before Christmas. She was sighted in Dunmow on the 14th Dec and Tiga did pick up a scent we think she had been in the Rayne area before this. But with Molly who knows. Heather you said your poster what dog have you got missing,
- 2013-02-12 13:32 Heather
- Not sure if this information is of any use but someone who has just seen my poster said she remembers a spaniel running up and down their road in Springfield in October/November time, is it possible Molly has been in Chelmsford longer than we are looking at - when were the siteings outside of Chelmsford if she has been here for that amount of time the likelyhood is someone has picked her up as she was last seen here in January she seemed to have stayed put in the springfield area
- 2013-02-11 22:41 Angel Tina
- Linda, hopefully all the police activity following the recent dog theft arrest in Essex will flush out anyone who may have got Molly. I know her info has been shared far and wide and if only we could have some dry days then her scent will be picked up again.
- 2013-02-11 12:56 Spitfire
- Sorry to say this is not Molly but thanks for letting us know. We have plotted Mollys sightings on a map we thought we had a triangle until she was sighted in the Chelmsford area. This Triangle was Rayne Dunmow and Shelford may be I can look as well to see if she has been doing a triangle in the Chelmsford area. With the cold weather I thought she might keep to built up areas as it is warmer. I did put more posters up on Friday and Saturday I know that there are loads of people still out looking and we are so greatful for this. We did have a few calls yesterday to say that the police had picked up a springer in the Chelmsford area but it was not Molly and it was back with its owners. Again it is great that people are still ringing us we take every call and always check them out so please do not stop calling us. One day Molly will turn up. May be see is sitting in someones nice warm house but we really need her back with us.
- 2013-02-11 11:09 Debs D
- Dog found ID 49488. I know it's wrong area but worth checking.
- 2013-02-10 16:42 Spitfire
- A copy of Molly's latest poster can be found here - www.gdenney.co.uk/molly/molly_poster_latest.pdf
It has a new photo showing her back markings.
GlennLast edited: 2013-02-10 16:43:09 by Spitfire
- 2013-02-09 18:33 cavalierandlhasamummy
- I have just shared Molly's details on my facebook & twitter, hope she is home soon xx
- 2013-02-09 17:03 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I am so very sorry that Molly is not back home yet. I can only imagine the pain & stress this is putting you under as its been so long. It is so frustrating for us too because we are all wishing and willing her home to you & feel at a loss of what to advise next. You have done everything & more, that we advise owners to do. You so deserve this sweet girl back home with you. You are brilliant in getting all this publicity out there.
It could well be that someone has picked her up now and looking after her, completely oblivious to the fact that all this is going on. It does happen. So HELPERS, if any spaniels are seen, even with owners that you haven't seen prior to the date Molly went missing as with the Chelmford dog tied up, do keep a photo of Molly in your pocket, just to do a quick check. Obviously, it needs to be done with care as its probably a legitimate dog and owner, but worth taking a secret peek.
Also, as has been said, spaniels have been in the wild for months on end and still got home eventually. The chip is always in your favour, I know it doesn't feel like much help now, but it may be. You really just never know when that moment will come.
Apart from the Chelmsford ones, did you find a triangle forming with reported sightings or even when searching with Tiga? If so, how big would you say it was? Did you plot them on a map? Last edited: 2013-02-09 17:06:06 by Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2013-02-08 18:43 Spitfire
- If you wish to listen to it go to BBC Essex listen again Sadie and it is 1.28 in
- 2013-02-08 17:50 Spitfire
- Clive was on Essex Radio today they were talking about Dog Chipping and missing and Stolen dogs. We might get lucky and someone who was listening might see her.
I have been putting more posters up further afield today and we plan to do more at the weekend.
- 2013-02-08 07:49 Spoony8
- There are a couple of springers found on here today, although I don't think they are Molly, need Linda or Clive to check them please to confirm as states they could be stolen ones x
- 2013-02-07 18:48 Heather
- the only help I can suggest is that no-one in Chelmsford was really aware of Molly until she was spotted and now most people are aware due to the poster campaign. a spider effect through essex from Chelmsford would raise awareness before she is spotted although I appreciate the logistics of this is daunting maybe people on site can arrange for posters to be put into towns and villages so if she is moving as she seems to be people will be aware of her before some doggy person raises a spotting after she has passed through. I am happy to help with any postering but can only do weekends.
- 2013-02-06 15:11 Spitfire
- Article on Molly in this Months (March) Sporting Gun alsoa Springer called Biggles
- 2013-02-05 16:03 Rachel-Sparky
- Hi, I go to Hylands School and have seen lots of posters up around the school, I have been talking to lots of people and almost everyone is aware of Molly. I have put up some posters down the 'Bunny Walk' and spoken to lots of people. The word is definitely getting out there! There is another dog Called Angel, who has been missing for a bit longer than Molly, maybe you could get in contact with them and help each other with making everyone aware and get everyone looking? When is the next search in Chelmsford, I have done a few searches by myself but non of the group searches? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
- 2013-02-05 13:26 Spitfire
- Hi,We have had no sightings on Molly now for nearly 3 weeks.We seem to have put posters up in most places we can think of and people seem to know about her. Has anybody got any ideas of where we go now. I hate the waiting part but when you have no idea where she is, the waiting game is the worse of all at the moment. If only we could find a place where she has been sleeping. I know we have been luckly and had some sightings. I just wish she would come home. Linda
- 2013-02-04 21:51 Angel Sasha
- Hi TinaM. Could you give us a rough time that you saw this dog outside the shop?
- 2013-02-04 21:48 Angel Sasha
- Hi heather, we leafletted the park and ride near the uni and got told off by the council! X
- 2013-02-04 16:08 Spitfire
- There is an article on Molly in the Sporting Gun this month March issue also a bit about a springer called Biggles who has been missing since Nov 15.We walked the river yesterday between MillLane Felsted and Hartford End and somebody else walked from Broomfield End and meet us at Hartford end not many places to hide our end.
Ref the Park and rides I think they have been done. If you are walking in Admirals park please do still keep a look out she still could be around that area as it is going to get cold again she might just go back to built up areas.Thank you for looking out for Molly I think if someone had her they might not tie her up outside a shop but you never know but will check it out if next time you can take a photo on your phone if you see the dog again. It would be great if she showed herself again. Once again many thanks to everybodys help is does keep us going.
- 2013-02-04 12:19 TinaM
- On Saturday night (2/2/13) there was a liver/white springer, light framed,but had been clipped, tied up outside 'OneStop' on Clematis Tye. The dog looked very anxious, but this could be due to being left alone. Both my daughter & I stood nearby & called out "Molly" but no obvious reaction. A man left the shop before us, took the dog & walked off. It was dark & didn't have a picture with us so uncertain if this could have been Molly or not. These shops are situated just off Pump Lane Springfield, near the Gardeners pub.Last edited: 2013-02-04 12:21:46 by TinaM
- 2013-02-04 10:11 Heather
- Does anyone know if any posters have been put in the park and rides (two) in Chelmsford i have postered Galleywood Common car parks and people were looking at them straight away so they are drawing attention also one in Heybridge Basin
- 2013-02-02 23:11 Angel Sasha
- Thank you Charlie's mum! Difficult at mo as we need a sighting! She could be anywhere right now! X
- 2013-02-02 18:40 Charlie's Mum
- I've walked all around Admirals park this afternoon and further along the river adjacent to the farmland, but no sightings . Most people I spoke to knew about Molly, but sadly nobody had seen her :-( Do you have any other areas you would like covered ?
- 2013-02-02 12:09 LT
- I live in the CM1 area on the edge of Broomfield but haven't seen a springer without an owner. We do have a few of liver and whites that I meet when out with mine, but as I said they are with their owners. Is there focus on other areas as well as North Chelmsford? We do have a fair few liver and white springers and I'd hate for the search to be so focused up here when she may have toddled off somewhere else. As everyone knows they like to track and I've thought I've found a lost springer many a time when its just wandered a bit too far from its owner.
- 2013-02-02 10:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in CM 1,2,3,4.
- 2013-02-01 23:58 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done, everyone! Linda, I am asking for alerts to go to Chelmsford area so people are aware. x
- 2013-01-31 12:47 newfauveland
- 2013-01-31 12:13 Spitfire
- Hi, Thank you Heather I think some leaflets have been dropped off at Writtle Collage but if you are that way please check.I was out yesterday no signs. Again we need a sighting so if everybody could still keep checking. Once again many thanks.
- 2013-01-29 18:54 Heather
- Hi have got posters printed out now i have delivered to the student campus Anglia Ruskin this is behind the original siting spot and students are a good source it would be worthwhile contacting Writtle College to see if they would be prepared to display a couple of posters in the student areas as this is not far from Admirals and it is possible she has taken this route into the back of Writtle also they would have students etc coming in from lots of other essex areas. there is a dog walking spot at the back of Chignal over the fields I will poster there on Saturday and Galleywood Common and will check out Admirals again as i finish early on Thursday. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do as I have a good knowledge of Chelmsford doggie areas
- 2013-01-28 18:42 Heather
- Checked the back fields in Galleywood and Galleywood Common over the weekend no sitings but didnt have any posters to put up as printer was broken will try again this weekend hopefully be able to stick some up
- 2013-01-28 13:21 Spitfire
- Hi Just an update on Molly No new sightings> I went out with Jenney and Tiga on Friday around the Melbourne est after a time we ended up in Admirals Park on the pitch and putt. I did not know this park was so big as I have not been in it for years. We went back on saturday and left some food but not Molly on the camera. Bellas Angels spent a couple of hours handing out flyers at Hylands park and then came to Admirals and did the same. We where going to do the river on Sunday but as we had alot of rain we called it off and searched in and around Admirals Park but as this was flooded we could not get to all the places that we needed to again flyers were handed out and we put posters near Hylands School and on the Westlands Est. Again thanks for everybodys help.
- 2013-01-26 10:15 Heather
- Hi am new to the site but saw FB for Molly a while ago. Have been checking all week in lunchtimes/evenings in Springfield Lyons Moulsham areas will I be notified by text if there are any new sightings in the area to look in more specific areas now I am registered on the site so upset this little girl hasnt been found yet
- 2013-01-23 12:51 lainey
- I work on Dukes Park Industrial Estate which backs onto Chelmer Village and I am keeping my out for her.
- 2013-01-23 09:36 Spitfire
- Sorry to ask but have people in the Chelmsford area been told that she is more then likely to be in that area.
We spoke to the lady that said she saw a dog on the 2nd of Jan on Chelmer Valley Way and by what she said it was Molly so all we need to do now is find her before she moves on. Yes I do talk to her but being a Springer she has a mind of her own. We are out at the weekend with Bellas Angels we need people to check buildings that she can get in to but only with owners permission.
- 2013-01-21 23:03 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done, Linda & Clive. Everything is worth checking. I so wish she was already home, but as Owl has said previously these springers are very clever at living wild, even in the snow. I know this must be so incredibly hard on you all. No matter where Molly is, she is with you telepathically as dogs are so clever like that. Try talking to her, imagining her in front of you and trying to will her home. Imagine your home has a bright beacon of light calling her in. I am told this helps, just like the invisible radio waves, telepathic waves work invisibly too. xxx
Toby's Mum, yes, I am sure Kew's Vets will do what they can to help this dog. They sometimes ask for donations if they can't find owners, but I haven't heard anything, so would assume either way, it's okay. x
- 2013-01-21 11:29 Spitfire
- Hi,I had a call on Friday to say that a dog was seen in the Melbourne Park (Wooded area) area of Chelmsford on Friday around 8pm not to sure about the call but we went up Friday evening a put leaflets in houses nearest the woods and put posters up.
Went there on Saturday with some of Bellas Angels and had a look around still nothing that we could see where she could shelter out of the snow. Put more posters up and spoke to lots of dog walkers. More Bellas Angels checked the Springfield area still can not find a place to shelter. Clive and myself went out yesterday and put more posters up behind Broomfield road and a few round Chelmer Village lots of people out but still nothing. We had a call today from a lady to say that she is sure she saw a dog like Molly walking towards the University om Chemlmer way but this was on the 2nd January. What we really need is a sighting that day or sooner Molly has now been missing 12 weeks please help us get her home.Once again we can not thank people enough for there help.
Linda and Clive
- 2013-01-20 20:35 Angel Sasha
- Hi, Molly may have left Springfield area so please keep eyes peeled in areas surrounding Chelmsford too as we need a sighting to act on! Thank you! Sasha (Bellas Angels) x
- 2013-01-19 18:30 Tobys Mum
- Sorry Kimmybear, just read your comment below mine..... there I was getting all excited too! Will the found springer have it's leg fixed while it is waiting for either it's owners or a new home? xx
- 2013-01-19 17:22 Barbarad
- Hi, I live near Waveney Drive, have seen all the posters, inc one in the woods where I walk my dog. I'm a district nurse in the area she was last seen and am constantly looking for her. If there anything I can do please let me know.
- 2013-01-19 15:14 Tobys Mum
- Please check found 47557 - really excited! Although the nose colouring/markings don't look totally right.....the camera has been known to lie depending on the light. Found in CM20 xx
- 2013-01-19 13:58 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done everyone! Bumping due to the recent sightings. Molly's owners so deserve her back home - they are clearly dedicated, wonderful owners who deserve this so much. The Harlow dog will be fine as Kew's are good vets and often take care of lost dogs. It could be that owners do not know where she is - maybe a long way from home - this can happen and if not chipped can be hard to locate. We will keep spreading the news about her too in the hope we can locate her family. Come on Molly, so many people are searching for you to get you home to your loving family. Come on precious Molly, show us where you are. x
- 2013-01-18 13:46 Spitfire
- Thank you to everybody that called or texted yesterday about the dog at Harlow sorry to say it was not Molly Clive went and checked this morning he came back upset that the dog has a broken leg and nobody had came forward yet to claim it.
Hopefully it will get back to its owners.
I walked all around the university yesterday afternoon and around the fields behind lots of dog walkers but no sign of Molly I hope she has found some where warm to go to.
- 2013-01-17 20:22 Spitfire
- Message from Mum - "Thank you for all the the phone calls about the Springer in Harlow. The dog is reported as not chipped and having jew claws." Molly is chipped and does not have her jew claws. They are still going over to check it out tomorrow just in case and they will deliver some leaflets at the same time.
Keep your eyes out for Molly playing in the snow!
- 2013-01-16 14:29 Spitfire
- Hi We are still looking in the North Springfield area last sighting was in the police headquaters ground last Friday.
We are doing another leaflet drop tonight in the Waverey drive area with Bellas Angels we are hoping this will jog somebodys memory. Once again we need another sighting. Many thankss
- 2013-01-16 13:43 donna
- Was just reading about the Husky that has been reunited with its owners after five years, dont ever give up xx
- 2013-01-16 07:52 Baggy Dog
- Pleased to hear about more sightings. I’ve found that it helps to print out an A4 sheet of paper cut into business-card size slips, each with brief details and your phone number on. Give them to all the local dog walkers, postmen etc. you meet. Then if someone has news when they’re out and about they don’t need to find a poster or log on to the site to contact you. This worked for a dog I was helping to look for some years back - we were walking through the woods and the owner's mobile was going crazy which enabled us to capture the dog. Good luck!
- 2013-01-14 13:18 lainey
- What area are the latest sitings please?
- 2013-01-14 12:49 Spitfire
- Hi, It has been a bit mad over the last few days we are now getting more sightings so may be we will be lucky. Over a 1000 leaflets where posted out on Saturday thanks to Bellas Angels and this has brought in sightings in the area. I am going back out later so if anybody is around please keep looking.
- 2013-01-14 00:06 JB
- Another sighting reported yesterday, so come on Molly, its getting cold out there.
- 2013-01-13 20:52 Angel Sasha
- Harvey & Mia, Bella's Angels have been coordinating searches and leafleting to help find Molly. If you wish to join us, feel free to join our Facebook page email@example.com
- 2013-01-13 20:07 Owl
- Harvey & Mia, if you want to join the searching please give Molly's owner a call on the number above. I have just heard from JB that there was a sighting of Molly on Friday, running alongside the pitch while a game of football or rugby was in progress.
- 2013-01-13 18:26 Harvey & Mia
- Hi, can anyone tell us when and where the next search is taking place. We have cockers, Mia and Harvey and would be more than happy to come along and see if they can help. We live Springfield area in Chelmsford and are constantly on the look out.
- 2013-01-12 18:46 lainey
- I have been looking out for Molly daily as I travel backwards and forwards between braintree and Chelmer Village chelmsford unfortunatley it is currently whilst it is still dark 7.30am and 5.30pm but I am constantly looking, I will continue to look until she is found but what area was she most recently sited is it the broomfield areaLast edited: 2013-01-12 18:48:17 by lainey
- 2013-01-12 16:43 Charlie's Mum
- Is there anymore news? Unfortunately I must have just missed you all at Tesco today. But I've spent the morning covering all the back lanes around Felstead, Little Waltham, Great Leighs and Great Notley - stopping and calling out across open fields etc. but no luck :-( I hope you have had more luck and she is safe and warm at home. I will be out and about tomorrow again - where's best to concentrate on? any further sightings? Karen
- 2013-01-11 21:19 Spitfire
- There is another search taking place tomorrow. We will be meeting in the Great Notley Tescos carpark at 9:00. Hopefully we will see you there.
- 2013-01-10 00:09 Charlie's Mum
- I wish I'd known there was an organised search as I live in Great Notley and walk my dog all around there. I'll take a spare lead and collar out with me just in case I see her and will pass it on to all I meet walking dogs. I also work in the Chelmer Valley area of Chelmsford and will keep my eyes peeled as well as putting poster up in the office. Has anyone put posters up in Pets at Home or Asda in Chelmer Village? I'll pass one on to my friend in Finchingfield as well, who's always out walking her dog. I really hope you find her soon and I'll help out in any way I can
- 2013-01-09 21:30 Rachel-Sparky
- Hi,I'm sorry to hear about Molly. I live in Broomfield/Chelmsford area so am always keeping an eye out for Molly. On Saturday 12th (if molly isn't found by then) I am able to do a search around the 'Bunny-Walk', put posters up and flyers through doors. Hope this helps.
- 2013-01-07 13:36 Spitfire
As has been said below we did a search with Bellas Angels and Jenny and Tiga on Saturday late evening. Clive and myself would like to thank everybody for there help. It takes so much off of us if somebody puts flyers through the doors talks to people and you cover so much more.
I went out again yesterday and put more posters up Clive did loads on Saturday not many people about I did meet one of the Bellas Angels group at the back of Broomfield Church. So anybody that lives in the Broomfield Chelmer Valley way please keep a look out all we need is that call. Once again many thanks
- 2013-01-06 17:36 JB
- There was a search last night for Molly organised by Bellas Angels with the owners and myself and Tiga tracking. Tiga picked up some more recent scent in the area of the High School and the hospital but we just cannot find where Molly is hiding up. Lots more posters have gone up as well as leaflets through doors in this area so hopefully we will soon get that much needed instant call.
- 2013-01-04 17:38 Spitfire
- Hi, As JB has said below Tiga did pick up a scent yesterday. It was hard work for him with the flooding and the time of the sighting Christmas Day. But as usual he worked very hard. We are meeting at Tescos at Great Notley with Bellas Angels at 3pm. At the moment the plan is to look between Chelmsford Dunmow and Braintree. So if anybody wants to join us please do. You would be made very welcome. But again as the sighting was 9 days before we got out Molly could be anywhere. So if you can please keep looking where ever you are. Fingers crossed. We are still looking for a place that she sleeps.
Linda and Clive
- 2013-01-04 12:12 JB
- Yes Tiga certainly picked up scent in Chelmsford although it was very difficult due to the flooding in that area between the sighting and yesterday. There is a huge hunt for her in Chelmsford on Saturday. Fingers and paws crossed we see her again.
- 2013-01-03 17:32 Spitfire
- Jenny linda and Tiga are out in Chemslford at the mo, i have just spoken to linda and tiga has picked up mollys scent so hopefully the sighting on xmas day sounds positive so if your in the area please keep a look out
- 2013-01-03 08:33 donna
- Has anyone contacted the Essex Hunt, I know they are out and about this time of the year
- 2013-01-02 15:23 JB
- There has been a possible sighting of Molly on Chrsitmas Eve in the Chelmer Vallety Road area of Chelmsford so please anyone in that area please keep an eye open for Molly. We need a sighting as it happens and not after the horse has bolted!
- 2012-12-31 20:10 Spoony8
- Whoops hadn't finished that comment. We turned left at the station and headed that way all along to the big humped bridge over A120. Looked in a ban and there was a dog caged with chickens and geese but not a springer from what I could tell in dark. Then turned and walked back looking under thicket etc. this was between 3 -5 so during dusk and dark. Don't know area so not sure if I was n the correct area, but hope so. Spoke to lots of people to remind them about Molly. Hopefully out again Wednesday so will be in touch to see where you wanted searched x
- 2012-12-31 20:06 Spoony8
- Hello, I went out looking for Molly first thing this morning, but no sightings. I started at the Discovery Centre and then headed along the Flitch Way (I think) past the Rayne Riding School then cut across a field to Lakes Farm sign did a loop round that way back to A120 then doubled back and went down New Road or something then up Fairytale Lane back past the stables. I asked people and put up some more posters. That was between 8.30 - 11 then I had to come home but went back in the afternoon to Rayne Station and walked the Flitch Way
- 2012-12-31 14:41 CarolineU
- I think you're doing everything possible at the moment, so many people are looking. Maybe organise something that would attract national media coverage? The largest number of people in an organised search or something? Good luck.
- 2012-12-31 09:30 Spitfire
- Hi Everyone, I spoke to some people at Rayne yesterday who lost there Springer around the same time that Molly went missing but they got the dog back after a few days it was found at Dunmow. They told me that someone had told them that a springer had been seen on one of the foot bridges on the Flitch way on its own yesterday morning. I was around that area cycleing the Flitch Way but saw nothing. I will go back today and ask a few more questions. Again is she back in the Rayne area. Pennybee please do what you think will help. It would make a great News Years present.
Thank you for everyones support it does keep us going and the dogs reunited gives us hope. Lets just hope that she shows her self soon.
Happy New Year to you all
Linda and Clive
- 2012-12-30 23:10 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- I live in Hampshire but was in Great Dunmmow this weekend (with my dogs) and saw you laminated signes up and recognised Molly instantly from your Facebook Sharing. You are doing a great job circulating her, good luck x
- 2012-12-30 21:08 Pennybee
- I ride my horse and walk my dogs in the Bardfield/Stebbing area and have kept a look out for Molly since she went missing. We are going to Hatfield Forest tomorrow and will keep an eye open for her there. I will also email several other riders who ride in the area to keep a look out.
I will put a link to Molly's page on the homepage of my website and alternate her photo and link with Angel's, the lost GSP, if the owners are agreeable. I will 'phone the owners for their consent. I will not be able to do so until Monday. I know there have been possible sitings locally but they might be false (I so hope not) so a nationwide coverage might help, you never know. Last edited: 2012-12-30 21:14:08 by Pennybee
- 2012-12-30 19:46 JB
- There has been a possible sighting of a springer today and the owners are going to contact the person and find out more. If anyone is out looking then the Raynes area is the place to be looking at the moment. The sighting was on one of the bridges but we are not sure which yet. Lets cross those paws now and get Molly back for the New Year!
- 2012-12-30 18:42 Spoony8
- Hi we would like to come over and help look for Molly tomorrow, where would you suggest we search?
- 2012-12-29 09:04 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Molly's got a FB group: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Dog-Please-help-find-Molly/481190691920371 - "Lost Dog Please help find Molly"
- 2012-12-28 20:47 bazil
- So sad and sorry to read Molly is still missing. You are doing all the right things to try and find her. Remember to keep checking all used and unused barns, stables etc. She may have a cozy den where she feels safe and keeps warm and dry through the day and only comes out at dusk and dawn to get food. Late dark mornings and early dark evenings will make it difficult for her to be sighted. Praying your girl is found safe very, very soon xx
- 2012-12-28 14:39 Spitfire
- Hi, Just an update. No sightings for 2 weeks now.Christmas Eve walked the Flitch Way Dunmow end with heat cameras. Christmas day we put more posters up around Hatfield Heath, Hatfield Forest, Takeley,Little Canfield lots of places we had to turn back due to flooding.
Boxing day we walked the Flitch Way Little Dunmow towards Dunmow and then Rayne towards Little Dunmow we also had someone walking towards Takeley put fresh posters up. We really need another sighting. WE will be out and about this weekend as well.
If anybody has any ideas of what we could do next please let us know.
Linda and Clive
- 2012-12-24 12:54 Spitfire
- Hi, Thanks for that we checked out the Dunmow End of the Flitch Way yesterday going out again today to check again with a couple of heat cameras.
Thanks once again to everybody and hope you all have a Happy Christmas.
Linda and Clive
- 2012-12-22 11:58 dawny
- Hi Clive and Linda, i have been looking along the braintree side of the flitch way, i have been walking there every day, also my husband has a poster in the dustcart he drives. i really hope molly is home for chrismas, fingers crossed.
- 2012-12-21 17:24 Spitfire
- Hi, If anybody is walking or Driving at the weekend in Dunmow,Rayne,Lindsell,Shalford,Stebbing and Finchingfield please could thet keep there eyes out for Molly. Have been checking Dunmow all this week but no signs I did put food out at one camera but nothing touch not even by a fox. Most sightings have been at night.
Fingers crossed we have cancelled Christmas unless something happens before hand.
Once again many thanks.
Linda and Clive
- 2012-12-20 11:53 Spitfire
- We have been to Priors Hall very helpful and said that we could look round. Yes please keep a look out in all areas. We have been checking Dunmow out over the last few days in the day time and and in the evenings but have not seen anything. The trouble is that you do not see people walking around so if Molly is moving around at night she will not be seen.But if everybody can keep looking as we know you are. We are grateful for everybodys help.
Linda and Clive
- 2012-12-20 11:26 PCG
- Have you contacted Priors Hall Farm and asked them to keep a look out? Just thinking she may be attraced by the meat/poultry smells etc and that is in the area where she was last sighted. Will be home this weekend for Christmas and will keep a look out.
- 2012-12-18 16:35 JB
- Thanks Donna - please look in open barns and sheds etc, anywhere Molly can be sheltering at night.
- 2012-12-18 15:07 donna
- I shall be out with my dogs at the weekend in Lt Easton, will have a good search over Little Easton Airfield.
- 2012-12-17 09:30 Spitfire
I was out with Jennny and Tiga in the Gt Dunmow area. Tiga picked up some strong scents. There was a sighting of a dog on Friday morning on its own near the Doctors Pond. Anybody that lives in the Dunmow area please keep a look out she might be moving around late at night.
- 2012-12-16 20:01 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh what a shame. Okay, onwards and upwards - there have been possible sightings so come on Molly, home time. x
- 2012-12-16 17:10 Spitfire
- Helen - Thanks for the link. I contacted the person about this dog and got some better photos. It was a close match to Molly, but she had a tail.
- 2012-12-15 22:56 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I am so glad there's another possible sighting. Everything crossed for Molly and you. She has to get back home soon as she is so loved. Come on girl. x Last edited: 2012-12-15 22:58:05 by Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2012-12-15 22:29 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Weather is good for Sunday, so ideal for searching. Please do go and help the search. Good luck !
- 2012-12-15 14:08 Jan S
- I've passed on to family in the CM6 area and asked them to circulate her details and keep a look out for her. Do hope Molly will be found safely very soon.
- 2012-12-15 09:28 Claire Weston Turville
- Wished I lived nearer but Good Luck all of you xx
- 2012-12-15 09:08 JB
- Yes lets have a huge search in all areas this weekend with one big effort to get Molly back home for Christmas. If anyone can help please just go and search the following areas, Great Dunmow, Stebbing, Shelford, Felstead, Rayne, Lindsell, Little Dunmow, the Flitch Way, Bardfield, Great Easton, Finchingfield and anywhere else in and around the area. Please also keep an eye open along the A120 Please just go out as and when you can and find Molly.
I will be going back again tomorrow with Tiga to track. Good luck everyone. Please Molly, we need to find you NOW.
- 2012-12-15 09:06 Spitfire
- If the is anyone in the following areas
and surrounding areas
Please could you have a good search around this weekend as we would love to have Molly home for Christmas.
Linda (07791 387971)
- 2012-12-15 08:51 Owl
- I have been asked to bump Molly up as a mega search is planned for this weekend. There has been another possible sighting. If anyone can join the search party please make contact with owners, thank you.
- 2012-12-14 18:25 Spitfire
- Checking this at the moment. Molly missing was on Radio Suffolk today and has been in the local papers in Suffolk and in the East Anglia paper.
Will be putting more posters out this weekend and driving and looking in the Finchingfield Stebbing areas.
You never know we might get lucky
- 2012-12-14 14:43 HelenCh
- Anyone checked this, says not spayed, v bad image. http://www.mobiya.co.uk/view/atdwtwmpd
- 2012-12-12 18:29 JB
- Happy Birthday Molly, please come home to celebrate it, your family are trying so hard to find you.
- 2012-12-12 13:20 Spitfire
- Hi, Nothing from going out with Tiga on Monday. Still looking for a good sighting. Molly is seven today.
- 2012-12-10 16:48 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Tweet circulating ..........
MOLLY ESS SIGHTED http://bit.ly/V3qqAl #GtDunmow Old #A120 #Stebbing #Lindsall Plz RT
- 2012-12-10 15:25 Jayne - Head Office
- Further Twitter alerts requested...
- 2012-12-10 15:14 bazil
- Stay safe Molly but be seen again, good luck everyone looking for her, hope she is back home safe very very soon xx
- 2012-12-09 21:45 JB
- Yes I am going up with Tiga early in the morning, I really do hope something comes of this, your family needs you home for Christmas.
- 2012-12-09 21:31 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh my goodness! Thank you, Owl. So hoping........
- 2012-12-09 20:45 Owl
- Possible sighting by a police officer this morning, on the old A120 towards Gt Dunmow.
- 2012-12-09 18:12 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Absolutely Spitfire, every sighting needs to be checked, but don't rule this one out just yet, just in case it is not the usual dog. I'd keep it in mind and I'm bumping so people can help check too. You never know. x
- 2012-12-04 16:47 Spitfire
- Hi,Went out at weekend and walked between Lindsell and Stebbing leaving a scent.Put more posters up in the area. Did the same early on Sunday also checked out buildings on route to see if Molly was hiding up but nothing. Jenny came out with Tiga yesterday again we checked buildings all around Lindsell that are open but again nothing. There was a shoot on so we could not walk the fields but was hoping this might bring Molly out we then did a couple of places in Stebbing but again no scent. So we do not know if she has moved on again so please keep looking. We had a call from Dunmow this morning from a school boy to say that he saw a dog behind Godfrey Way checked this out again nothing but we do know that a springer runs around on its own there. But you have to check every call.
Again thanks for all your support.
- 2012-12-04 12:27 Paula Griffin's Mum
- Anymore sightings of the beautiful Molly? Following her progress & hope she finds her way home soon, come on Molly girl - time to come home x
- 2012-12-01 21:52 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I understand that frost actually helps with scenting, so brilliant that Tiga is on the case! It could be that Molly has found her way back to the Stebbing area. So owners it might well be worth some scenting that way again now, if not already done. Tiga and JB, your kindness is so appreciated. x
- 2012-12-01 20:11 JB
- Yes it was very strange that Tiga did not want to get in the car to go tracking elsewhere but wanted to track in Stebbing where he did pick up a scent. This was the day after a very cold night and maybe Molly is just beginning to think it might be good to come home. If anyone is out and about please look in all areas between Stebbing and Lindsell. It is now getting too cold to 'camp out' so I guess she will be looking for more sheltered areas in sheds and barns. Come on Molly I think we are closing in on you, time to come home.
- 2012-12-01 16:49 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bumping as possible sighting this week.
- 2012-11-30 19:35 Spitfire
- Tiga wouldnt leave Stebbing this morning he refused to get in the car and head to there planned searching site!!. instead he picked up a scent in stebbing and they headed of tracking. linda has had a BBQ out the back of Stebbing and set up a camera to see if Molly will show her face. if anybodys is about this weekend please look in the stebbing/rayne/ lindsell area.
- 2012-11-30 08:56 martynstringer
- Most dog-walkers in Rayne know about Molly, but is it worth leaflets there and around Panners Farm & Notley Green area? If you want help, let me know as we live in Rayne on the Flitch Way. Keep looking every day when out with our two & will remind everyone now we know Molly could be in this direction.
- 2012-11-29 22:39 Spitfire
- Linda has been out with Jenny & Tiga today. there was a reported sighing in the Rayne area a few days ago, on a footpath between Rayne & GT Notley. tiga picked up a scent and tracked around the area he ended taking them under the A120 and around the discovery centre and industrial buildings near Notley and back under the A120. They are heading back there tomorrow. Have spoken to a friend whos parents live near by and the word will be put out and they have offered to put more posters out in the area so hopefully we get something!
- 2012-11-29 13:51 donna
- Good luck to you on your search today, weather is looking good for you.x
- 2012-11-28 11:10 Spitfire
- Hi Out with Jenny and Tiga today and tomorrow. Had a call Monday evening to say that somebody may have seen Molly last tuesday 20th at Lindsell at around 11pm checking this out today with Tiga.
Will get back with update tomorrow or Friday morning I can then let you know more about the weekend. Wish us luck.
Ref The day Molly went missing We did walk her the same way most weekdays and it was almost the same time, but weekends could be anytime. We did not see anybody around or any vehicles, She would nearly always wait at the next corner for you sometimes she whould run off to the next hedge but would always come back. We did check all he places that she would have gone and stayed around for along while then got more people who she knows well to go out as well. Thats one thing we will never know what she did. If we get her back she will have a great story to tell.
All the best.
Linda and Clive
- 2012-11-27 09:19 kris
- do you have anything oganised for this coming weekend? just thinking a few walkers in different spots with camping bbq trays cooking sausages may draw a bit of interest from her xx if you are out - will circ on facebook and see if I can get a few greyhound walkers in xx
- 2012-11-26 21:54 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- You are wonderful devoted owners and if every dog had an owner like you, they would all have a truly lovely life. You so deserve to find your girl and soon. If wishes could bring her home, she would have been home that very day. Can you recall anyone hanging around the area when you were walking her? Any strange vehicles? Did you walk the same way every day? Was it at the same time every day? Did you see anyone watching at any time before she was lost, in the days or weeks prior? Just trying to think of clues. Come on Moll, where are you? x
- 2012-11-26 14:12 Spitfire
- Hi, Thanks to anybody that went out looking for Molly at the weekend. I have checked the cameras that we have set up and not a sight of Molly we got a lovely photo of a Fox. A friend went out yesterday with Clive in a Landrover and drove the byways around Stebbing Linsell and Shelford area again they saw some Stags but not a sight of Molly. I did a few footpaths and houses that are off the beaten track and spoke to people about looking in sheds etc. Put up more posters up, we took 1800 posters to Dunmow school today the headmaster said that all the children will get given one to take home. The eldery lady in Stebbing High Street we know and her dog is Max. Once again many thanks A month has now gone hopefully we will have something soon.
Linda and Clive
- 2012-11-24 12:51 Foxynoodles1
- Hi me and my friend Sarah will be back out tomorrow with our dogs. Is there anywhere you want us to go or shall we randomly go between stebbing and Shalford? Fingers crossed. Foxynoodles x
- 2012-11-23 10:15 Spitfire
- thanks sam66 for looking, caz (or anyone) if you would like to go out either today or the weekend could look area between stebbing and Shalford? Im going to look around a few farm buildings and check a few cameras we have out in the shalford area later and also use a thermal imaging device we have been lent to check out buildingds molly may be in ! Andrew
- 2012-11-22 20:59 JB
- Tracked today with Tiga and Linda & Clive and Tiga found a nice hidy hole in a haystack and Clive used a heat seeking camera which confirmed something had been there. A camera was set up and we returned later tonight only to find the straw bales had gone and the camera recorded the tractor working! Tiga found it hard to track with all the leaves swirling in the wind.
- 2012-11-22 16:42 sam66
- Just returned from a couple of hours searching, no luck I am sorry to report. Linda, we searched the Brook End footpaths and woods in that area. I very nearly stopped an elderly lady in Stebbing High Street with liver & white springer as we drove through!! I am sure you are aware of this couple!! Fingers crossed your girl is home soon, Sam & Shep.
- 2012-11-22 12:15 FLY
- You are all doing such a great job, please stay positive, some years back I was part of the BUBBLES search which lasted some weeks around this time of year, the temp went down to -9 deg at one point, but finally she surfaced and we received regular reports and hungry little girl was trapped when lured by the smell of roast lamb. Hardly any the worse for wear and settled down happily to the best of my knowledge. I hope you get lucky and get some sightings really soon - like today! FLY
- 2012-11-21 20:56 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done Team Molly! Dogs are incredibly clever at surviving in the wild so it is very possible that Molly is doing just that. I would also second Foxynoodles comment about the sites; it still needs to borne in mind. What Jayne has said about Countryman's Weekly is very true and I am so hoping this will be the case.
- 2012-11-21 15:00 Spitfire
- Hi everybody that are offering to help look for Molly. We are out with Jenny and Tiga tomorrow if weather is ok. If any one can put posters up on footpaths etc that would be great. I have alot printed if you give me a call I can let you know where to pick them up. Also Sam66 if you call me tomorrow I can let you know where to go 07791387971 or 07710809763 Also if any one is out and about look in sheds out buildings etc only if it is ok with owner.
- 2012-11-21 14:40 Caz
- I've also been following Molly's story and can help with searching as I'm fairly local. I can do Friday or weekend, so will check posts for any instructions as to areas that need to be searched.Last edited: 2012-11-21 14:41:55 by Caz
- 2012-11-21 13:31 Paula Griffin's Mum
- As per recent comment today from sam66, we would like to offer help search for Molly. Due to work commitments we can't do weekdays, but we're free most weekends, so if there's a planned/organised search where you feel 2 adults and a springer could be of any help then please post on here, we'll keep an eye out for instructions and will help whenever we can...
- 2012-11-21 12:42 sam66
- So sorry to see that Molly is still missing. I am not far (East Herts) and have a spare afternoon tomorrow, Thurs. I would like to take my collie and spend a few hours searching for her. I have looked at the location on Google maps, the woods close to the feed shop, is that the best place to look? If somebody wants to organise me please do!! Sam & Shep.
- 2012-11-21 09:53 Jayne - Head Office
- Thank you animal friends for your kind donation...this means the next 10 dogs to go over to reunited will be because of you...lets hope one of them is Molly....And I see Molly is also in Countrymans weekly...amazing returns happen after dogs are featured in our weekly colomn....
- 2012-11-21 08:43 JB
- I had aimed to go back up to track Molly with Tiga today but the rain means that Tiga cannot track well so we are going tomorrow instead. Lets hope for a dry day and Tiga can pick up something new.
- 2012-11-21 08:20 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-11-20 19:29 donna
- Just a thought but have you thought about putting posters up in the local pubs, i know that our pub in Little Easton is having a lot of shooting parties in at the moment which means local farmers, gamekeepers out in the fields etc. Really really hope she finds her way home to you, been sharing your posters on facebook etc xxx
- 2012-11-19 17:06 Spitfire
- First of all we would like to thank animal friends for the donations that they have given on behalf of Molly.
At the weekend we went back to Shalford which was the first sighting and Tiga picked a scent we walked around the fields looking and calling and everybody that we saw was still looking for Molly which was nice. We then walked from Dunmow to home across the footpaths dragging an old shirt on a stick and something in a bottle to leave a scent. May be this will work. What we really need is another sighting as my son says how often do you see a fox. I have put some food at where she went missing from with an old sock. Once again thank you for your kind thoughts and help.
Linda And Clive
- 2012-11-19 14:11 Animal friends
- Hello everyone. I promised that I would donate money to everyone that is helping looking for Molly. I have had some feedback so here goes. £100 to Southern Lucher Rescue, £250 to Beagle Welfare (Thank you jenny and Tiga), £250 to North West Springer Spaniel rescue and £100 to Dog Lost. I have added some extra as I know that some of you didnt want to take part in this. Thank you all so much for devoting so much of your time to help finding Molly. Please dont give up. We have a new lot of posters coming out so, if you can help distributing, then please contact Clive or Linda. linda 07791387971 or clive 07710809763 Many thanks Elaine at Animal Friends
- 2012-11-17 18:42 Foxynoodles1
- Sounds hopeful? Oh come on Molly time to go home. Xx
- 2012-11-17 14:45 FLY
- Have just been speaking with Owner, sounds hopeful, fingers crossed for Molly's safe return.
- 2012-11-15 20:00 martynstringer
- Heartbreaking, but still hoping. We were out near sightings in Shalford last Sunday, & people we saw knew about Molly. We live in Rayne on the Flitch Way & have put extra posters up towards Felsted. Everyone round here knows but if you want leaflets dropped etc let us know. Local vet has poster up too. Will see if we can go out again at the weekend. Come on Molly, time to go home xx
- 2012-11-15 17:48 Foxynoodles1
- Hi have been out in high Roding/high Easter this week and have spoken to all sorts about Molly, from land owners game keepers, dog walkers, professional dog walkers and hunting and shooting people, they are all aware of Molly. Just a thought but would it a good idea to contact the Herts/ Essex mercury (local paper) as she might be travelling towards Bishops Stortford. Also I wasn't aware but there are travellers in Felsted and a site in Little Dunmow. Will keep spreading the word and looking for the beautiful Molly. Xx
- 2012-11-15 16:45 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thank you for update, Spitfire. Well done to your parents! Molly may be elsewhere on her "triangle" so it could just be that you are in different places at the same time. Good re the clothing. Keep scenting around it too. If you are able can you keep those cameras there for a quite few days? If this is on her route, she should come past at some point. Hopefully in front of the camera and not behind it! It is also possible that someone has, or will pick her up and be looking after her so keep those posters going and maybe, if the radio will allow, a quick news flash to say she is still missing? Can you do that Andrew? You must also remind the Highways Agencies and the local council cleansing crews that she is still out there, as they do not scan dogs they find. If she gets to the dog warden or handed in at a vets, she should be scanned, but many other places do not scan, so you must keep calling to remind them. I know you are 20 mins away from the railway, but do give Network Rail a call as well. We want to cover all our bases and a train driver may see her in the fields where others may not. I would also make sure all the vets have a poster in their waiting room because this gets good local attention. I'd give them to all vets you can get to in Essex area. Anyone else in Essex or Herts please can you take one to your local vets? Thank you. It was nice to see a post from owners Linda and Clive below. Absolutely well done! You are doing a fantastic job and you so deserve to get your baby back. Hopefully that call will come every soon. Come on Molly, where are you sweetheart? xxx
- 2012-11-15 10:40 Spitfire
- No news!! Parents sat out in woods last night between the B1256 and the A120 at GT Dunmow. They had a BBQ and left a cardboard box out with some clothing in. Also had some infrared cameras placed near by to see if molly would show her face but no luck when cameras where checked this morning. Andrew
- 2012-11-14 19:51 Foxynoodles1
- Any news on Molly?
- 2012-11-13 13:51 BordercollieX
- Still have everything crossed for this little lady. Have kept retweeting & have also posted on my FB page as I'm in Harlow & have some local friends. Walked part of the Flitch Way last week & asked everyone we met. May I suggest that local people print the poster A5 size to hand out as leaflets (I'm sure some already have, but the more the better)
- 2012-11-12 14:01 Spitfire
- No sightings since Wednesday we went out at the weekend in Dunmow and Stebbing area some people went to Shalford but still nothing. We really need Molly to make herself seen again. Jenny is coming today but as its raining we can not do alot hopefully it will stop later so that Tiga can pick up a scent somewhere. We have got some cameras set up in the Dunmow area will check later to see if she is around. We would like to thank everybody who has helped look for her and hopefully we will have some good news soon. Linda and Clive
- 2012-11-12 06:32 ESSJ - Area Co-ordinator Bedfordshire
- Small update for you Kimmy since speaking to Clive and Linda last night xxx No new news or sightings sadly but hoping Molly is still in the area. A friend has been walking the area with their Golden Retriever and scenting has been done. Tiga has been out tracking, Owners are hoping to try bbq's in the area most recently sighted plus a couple of other ideas. everything that can possibly be done is being done. Come on Molly- show yourself little lady & Stay safe xLast edited: 2012-11-12 06:33:16 by ESSJ - Area Co-ordinator Bedfordshire
- 2012-11-11 21:34 bazil
- Come on Molly be seen but stay safe gorgeous girl xx
- 2012-11-11 20:42 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thank you, ESSJ. All help is very welcomed. xxx
- 2012-11-11 14:09 ESSJ - Area Co-ordinator Bedfordshire
- Just had a call from a friend who i believe works with one of the owners to see if i can help though i don't think Dan knows Molly already has a page here.Will give owners a ring later after i finish work - as requested unless called first though not sure i can offer more than has already been offered helpwise until midweek as further away in Bedfordshire and working full time. Hoping to see another sighting of Molly soon that leads to her being returned safely home xxx
- 2012-11-10 19:02 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Any news?
- 2012-11-09 23:25 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bumped for search.
- 2012-11-09 14:42 Spitfire
- No sightings of Molly since Wednesday. If People Would like to come out at the weekend we are going to meet Staurday 10am at Tesco carpark (nearest the petrol station on left hand side, once you come in to car park) Great Dunmow near Wednesdays sighting. contact details linda 07791387971 or clive 07710809763
- 2012-11-09 12:03 BordercollieX
- We hope to be on the Flitch Way this afternoon & will take treats & spare lead (+binoculars). Will also take A5 size posters in case anyone we meet hasn't seen others. Long shot, but paws crossed!Last edited: 2012-11-09 12:05:34 by BordercollieX
- 2012-11-08 22:22 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Debs, you are a fair bit away so even sharing her on FB will be helping. I don't know about the weekend, but I am sure owner's friend or JB will post of there is. Thank you. x
- 2012-11-08 20:46 Debs, Area Co-ordinator Essex
- Been following this little one with anticipation! so fustrating as i really want to come and help but commitments to uni come 1st im afraid but! im happy to help on saturday although im hoping to see Molly in the blue by then! Is anyone organising another field get together for this weekend as i havent a clue about the area?
- 2012-11-08 19:03 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Molly should, at some point, come back or do a lap of her triangle, so some scenting right under some posters would be good! Maybe a little trail of scenting along the same lines as Tiga has identified. If Molly has been there once, it is very likely she will follow her own scent around again. They tend to figure out where they can have little makeshift homes whilst they are in the wild. They need three things, a water source, food source and shelter. Any streams around? Food could be a picnic area, shops or anywhere food can be dropped or scavenged from bins, or even the wildlife. Shelter could be a cosy wooded area, a hidden dip in the land, bushes, old tree trunks, an old barn or shed; somewhere to feel secure to have a nap. Don't know about Tiga, but I am sure JB will post when she can. Tiga is a great little trooper. She probably needs a good rest, but I'm sure she'll be out here when she can, if not already. JB probably needs a rest too! :-) Come on Molly, sweetheart, the sooner you are home the better. Bet your little paws are sore too. Hopefully, not long now. Well done GillyS, thank you. x
- 2012-11-08 12:56 GillyS
- I've just got back from a walk along the Flitch Way (Dunmow to Takely part) but no sign of her. Will go out again later and have a walk around the woods behind Tesco. Is Tiga out again today?
- 2012-11-08 11:34 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- These sightings are very near Flitch Way and we know how much dogs love old railway lines. Get some posters down there if you haven't already done so ! Good luck for today.
- 2012-11-07 23:47 bazil
- I have been watching Molly's page, so very pleased there have been sightings. What a wonderful group of people Team Molly are. Tiga and JB absolutely brilliant! Praying Molly is home safe very very soon. Good luck everyone xx
- 2012-11-07 23:03 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- YES!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased we have a sighting! I am also very grateful to Tiga and her owner JB. What a team these two are! Very pleased to know that Molly is out there. A big relief. And I echo Jayne's comments, the best reward is getting Molly home. And, of course, a great big treat for Tiga!
- 2012-11-07 21:19 Jayne - Head Office
- Twitter going mad...spreading the word...come on Molly girl...show yourself...
- 2012-11-07 21:18 Jayne - Head Office
- The only reward anyone wants on this site is Molly back home...
- 2012-11-07 18:27 Animal friends
- Hi. Owners and tiga in great dunmow. I'm sure it's her. Don't forget £5,000 reward. Come on let's find her tonight. Tiga has been tracking since 6am this morning. Bless her.
- 2012-11-07 16:16 dawny
- There is a nice piece in the local paper about molly today, fingers crossed she is home soon x
- 2012-11-07 15:35 Shereen
- Bump...just had a message from Jayne HO to say the same ...2 sightings in an hour in that area!
- 2012-11-07 15:27 Spitfire
- I have just heard from my mother,Tiga is currently tracking Molly in the dunmow area behind the school HRS and Tesco
- 2012-11-06 23:28 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done, Tiga. that must have been heavy going. Amazing dog. Please keep looking out for Molly and if anyone can try to get her in the media again, i.e. radio or a follow up in paper, it may help. Also please keep postering where any "do as you likeys" may see, including food outlets, just in case. Thank you.x
- 2012-11-06 19:48 Foxynoodles1
- Hi, any news?
- 2012-11-05 21:21 JB
- Thanks Elaine - doesn't he just! We are going back up tomorrow now that Tiga has defined an area, it can only be a matter of time before we get Molly home where she belongs.
- 2012-11-05 19:34 Animal friends
- Hi everyone. Just got back from Stebbing. Spent yesterday with darling tiga what a star he is. Sorry if I didn't get to say hi to everyone yesterday and thank you for helping. Can anyone who is searching for molly email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what animal charity they would like their £100 to go to? Got Up at 5am this morning to help find her but to no avail. She's out there somewhere? Tiga is wonderful and gives lovely cuddles! Elaine x
- 2012-11-05 09:23 JB
- Tiga tracked a large circuit around the Shelford area and confirmed the 2 previous possible sightings. I felt we were not far behind Molly last night. With all the rain, conditions were not good for tracking but he persevered for 7 hours and his little paws were getting sore and very cold. If anyone is out today please combe this area.
- 2012-11-04 19:46 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done to everyone who helped in the search today. You are gems. Let's keep searching and looking for this girl. She is somewhere. x
- 2012-11-04 18:33 carling210
- So sorry, its a false alarm.
- 2012-11-04 18:23 Foxynoodles1
- Oh please tell me this is true. We searched the area behind the feed place today with no luck.
- 2012-11-04 17:07 carling210
- Molly is still missing, the post saying she had been found was a false alarm, I apologise. Last edited: 2012-11-04 18:47:55 by carling210
- 2012-11-04 10:39 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Have bumped Molly so that everyone can find the details for the search easily.
- 2012-11-04 10:30 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Foxynoodles, take the number of Animal friends with you, see below, and you can call when you get there. I am thinking the same myself if I can get there. I hope its not raining over there, its pouring here. We still need to try as rain or no rain, Molly is still missing. Take waterproofs, wellies and towels. Wrap up. Please try. All the thickets and wooded areas need to be checked. Even if you can't go today, if she is not found please go tomorrow etc. Thank you.x
- 2012-11-04 07:07 JB
- Yes I will be taking Tiga to do some more tracking. Come on Tiga we are all relying on you today!
- 2012-11-03 23:45 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Have asked the Braintree community station to put this out.
- 2012-11-03 21:26 Foxynoodles1
- Hi I'd like to come over Sunday with my friend and our dogs, to help look for Molly. Can't get there til lunchtime though. X
- 2012-11-03 21:10 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Fantastic. Thank you Spitfire. I'm just going to share this on some dog face book pages now. x
- 2012-11-03 21:05 Spitfire
- if you put 51.904566,0.413833 in to google maps it will come up with a area map of Stebbing if you put it in satellite mode. You will get a red a ballon appear near hornsea animal feed(which no molly is missing). to the right of this you will see a narrow wood and a green feild this is the area we searched with Tiga last night. Tiga showed a lot of interest with this wood, the post code for Mollys home is CM6 3SQ. Hope this helps if anybody is coming to help look?
- 2012-11-03 20:36 Animal friends
- Hi everyone. We're meeting at the white hart pub Stebbing high street at 11.30am sunday 4th. Nov. Everyone welcome including dogs! Pass the word. Looking forward to seeing you then. Thank you all so much for your support and kindness. You're amazing. Elaine x. Ps £100 to an animal charity of your choice if you help.
- 2012-11-03 20:27 Spitfire
- Molly is my parents dog and id just like to say thank you so much for all your support for helping to try find Molly. i was out last night with the brilliant Tiga and i will try to post details of where we where looking last night if anybody is going to come out tomorrow to look for Molly.
- 2012-11-03 19:19 Debs, Area Co-ordinator Essex
- I have shared this on my fb lost and found group to see if anyone is available to search. Wish you all the best in finding this beauty
- 2012-11-03 19:07 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bumping Molly for search party request. Can we have a location of roughly where to look? Some of us may simply turn up as and when we can, so please keep us posted as much as possible on here so we know where to look. Animal Friends I am going to text you now. x
- 2012-11-03 16:58 Animal friends
- Jb. Are you available tomorrow if tiga is ok to join us? Elaine xxx. 07970 649989
- 2012-11-03 16:56 Animal friends
- Hi I'm driving up from Dorset on sunday to help owners who are dear friends. Can anyone help to find Molly tomorrow with me? For each person who will help will donate £100 to an animal charity. This is a much loved dog and is out there somewhere. Lets get a load of us together and find Molly. Please text if you're interested on 07970 649989. Thank you so much to everyone who is helping. It's good to know such kind people are out there. Elaine Xxxx
- 2012-11-03 11:43 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- JB and Tiga, very well done! Thank you. x
- 2012-11-03 11:20 dawny
- Thank you Nik, my printer has broken, but my friend has printed some for me. Hope today brings some good news,fingers crossed, stay safe molly xLast edited: 2012-11-03 11:26:06 by dawny
- 2012-11-03 10:24 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Dawny, if you click on view poster you'll be able to print one out if you have a printer.
- 2012-11-03 10:09 JB
- I have been down with Tiga who confirmed Molly has not gone towards one particular road but Tiga did take us to two areas where she has been recently. We searched with great difficulty in all the brambles, ditches, streams nooks and crannies. We believe this is where there will be a shoot today and are hoping that this might just bring her out as there will be other spaniels there. Come on Molly, Tiga's feet were sore last night - yours must be too.
- 2012-11-02 21:32 dawny
- Could anyone send me any posters, my husband can display in his dustcart and hand out to other drivers. x
- 2012-11-02 16:40 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Pls can you all watch for Molly or Molly sightings on any face book pages. Also, any help on the ground to search appreciated. x
- 2012-11-02 14:24 LucyL
- I have posted on my FB as have lots of friends in this area, I hope this girl is found safe and sound soon x
- 2012-11-02 12:44 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Mandy & Penny: Thank you both. Please share the information with friends - especially the bit about the reward. And if you can poster, please do.
- 2012-11-02 11:03 Mandyweeble1
- We live in the area and had the poster through our door, so sad. We walk the lane daily and are keeping eyes and ears open! X
- 2012-11-01 22:37 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thank you, Nik. At least we know things are going on out there. I'll keep sharing this baby everywhere. x
- 2012-11-01 15:38 Jayne - Head Office
- Oh thats good....
- 2012-11-01 14:02 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Ads are on the front page of the Dunmow & Saffron Walden papers. The insurers seem to be handling the PR and there'll be some editorial next week if Molly hasn't been returned by then.
- 2012-11-01 13:21 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Pennybee, if you wish to contact owner to offer assistance, I am sure that will be fine. He obviously, desperately, wants her home. I have emailed and texted but have received no response. The texts were sent to correct number and he did contact HQ after I sent them. Maybe there is a problem with texting and emailing? I will see if someone from DL can ring him, but I am sure he'd be grateful of any help. Thank you. As we know spaniels are a desired dog for some groups of people out there, so I would suspect we must keep our eyes open everywhere. And if she was a well trainied spaniel, I am sure she would have come back if she could. PLEASE SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND EVERYWHERE. x
- 2012-11-01 13:09 Pennybee
- I live locally and I am keeping my eyes open when I walk my dogs and ride my horse in the area. What are the circumstances of her disappearance? Do the owners suspect she has been stolen or has she run off whilst on a walk? I so hope she is found soon.
- 2012-11-01 08:40 Jayne - Head Office
- Put our pr team onto this story to try to get local coverage...
- 2012-10-31 09:47 Jayne - Head Office
- A £5000 reward is now being offered for Mollys safe return.
- 2012-10-30 18:43 Jayne - Head Office
- 2012-10-30 18:41 dawny
- i dont have a printer at the mo, but will certainly spread the word and look out for this lovely girl.
- 2012-10-30 13:19 Jayne - Head Office
- 2012-10-30 12:03 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Emailing and texting owner now.
- 2012-10-30 09:30 Jayne - Head Office
- Thank you...
- 2012-10-30 09:27 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-30 09:01 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in CM1,3,5,6,7,8,22,88. CB9,10,11. CO9.
- 2012-10-30 08:51
- Sorry to see that MOLLY SIGHTED is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.