Reunited: White Terrier English Bull Female
- Dog ID 44542
- Status Reunited
- Registered 29 Oct 2012
- Name CASSEY
- Breed Terrier English Bull
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Black patch on left ear. Allergic to a collar.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 27 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Kirk Hallam, Ilkeston, Derby.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area DE7
- Date Found 31 Oct 2012
- Where Found Found locally.
- Found In Region Central
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 02 Nov 2012
- Other Info Cassey has escaped from the garden. PLEASE contact the owner with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07855 553255
- Phone 2
- Listed By smartwench
- Views 1400
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-02 20:51 hello janey
- fab news!! welcome home Cassey,,I hope after twice lost and found she actually gets a chip this time!
- 2012-11-02 08:06 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Cassey is now home safe and well.
- 2012-11-01 22:14 littlehelper
- I rang owner yesterday and she told me she was home she had turned up 3 streets away good news
- 2012-11-01 13:24 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- This is on AW site, only states black on head (not where on head though)
01 Nov 2012 Bulldog
Location: Bury BL0
Markings: black on head
Our Ref: 283150
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-10-30 15:00 Darci3
- Good luck hope this is your girl!
- 2012-10-30 14:43 smartwench
- yeh i sorry the photo is an old 1 i will search 4 more recent 1 n update it.. ive still not got an answer from the ad on pets4homes, but i have found something interesting i google search phone number lookup! you might find this of interest as i believe there shaming folk with stolen dogs, the wording in the ad is exact match to that of which looks like my dog..
- 2012-10-30 14:22 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Cassey has had a litter of puppies, they were about 7-8 weeks old when she went missing in February.
- 2012-10-30 14:08 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- The photo on here is the one that we had when Cassey went missing before in February 2012.
- 2012-10-30 13:57 hello janey
- I have added her to the Bullie walks UK,,Bullies in need and Bullies SOS on facebook,,I personally think the dog in the ad looks thinner than this pic if its recent? and looks possibly like she has had a litter,,hope you get an answer to the call soon and find out,,or get this beauty back home safe and sound,,will keep circulating ;-) Annabel.
- 2012-10-30 13:10 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook East Mids & Warks
- 2012-10-30 13:06 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Think it works out at 36 mins and 27 miles.
- 2012-10-30 12:54 smartwench
- I have arrived home & checked out the ad that you adviced me to check, on pet4homes.co.uk the photo really does look like it could be my dog, i tried to call the number to enquire about buying her but got no answer so will try again later will keep you posted thank you very much...
I found it odd that the ad did not state how old she was being such a loved pet as it claims. only issue is it seems miles away from where we are..
- 2012-10-30 11:05 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner is now aware of the ad and will check it out when she returns home.
- 2012-10-30 08:38 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-30 08:29 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Does the owner now Lizzy?
- 2012-10-30 08:09 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-10-30 08:03 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in DE5,7,21,72,75. NG8,9,10,16.
- 2012-10-30 07:56 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Will use her old photo then!
- 2012-10-30 07:40 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner needs to contact DW, vets and to poster asap. Also contact the dog pound and visit and contact local radio and the paper, Check sites on the internet. Hand out flyers to dog walkers and post them through letter boxes. Also speak to the postman. Poster local shops and pubs and contact Highways Agency, Railtrack and farmers (if necessary)
- 2012-10-30 07:36 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-10-30 07:08 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Cassey has gone missing again. I hope she is found soon, safe and well.
- 2012-10-30 07:04 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Sue can you please bring the photo over from 37101, as Cassey has been missing before. Tx.