Lost: Tri Beagle Male In South East (ME15)
- Dog ID 44482
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Oct 2012
- Name DIGBY
- Breed Beagle
- Gender Male
- Colour Tri
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 10 Jun 2013
- Where Lost Five Oaks Green
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area ME15
- Date Found 28 Oct 2012
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 28 Oct 2012
- Other Info This beagle went missing at 8 this morning after getting the scent of a deer
- Phone 1 0773 4066 366
- Phone 2
- Listed By JB
- Views 265
- See more dogs Lost in ME15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-28 17:43 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Lovely news! xxx lots of dogs are coming home today, Im one happy bunny :)
- 2012-10-28 17:09 JB
- In true beagle style just had a call from owner, a very tired Digby has limped to the place he went missing. I could hear one happy beagle on his phone and while we spoke Digby lay down for a sleep. So relieved to be safe. Digby is off home to have paw checked and to vet if needbe. Leave those deer alone Digby!
- 2012-10-28 17:06 JB
- Spoken to owner who has asked me to put details up - he is going back out now with some food to the point Digby first went missing, which is not far from home. Digby knows the area but got the scent of a deer. Hopefully after a good run he will be home tonight, otherwise I will be out with Tiga.
- 2012-10-28 16:52
- Sorry to see that DIGBY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.