Reunited: Black And Tan Terrier Yorkshire Female
- Dog ID 44440
- Status Reunited
- Registered 27 Oct 2012
- Name MOLLY
- Breed Terrier Yorkshire
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black and tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 27 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Halton Arms pub at Brookvale, Runcorn, but was sighted down near Marina and Duke's Wharf area
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area WA7
- Date Found 27 Oct 2012
- Where Found Preston Brook, friend of finder seen Molly's details on DogLost
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 28 Oct 2012
- Other Info She is very timorous and answers to Molly. There have been SIGHTINGS of her around the Palacefields area. Please look out for her if found she should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 01928 711749
- Phone 2 07877 117444
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By Parrot lady
- Views 1247
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-29 11:09 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- So pleased this little girl is safely back home x
- 2012-10-29 09:22 Meru
- Fab news! Welcome home Molly - stay safe and close now little one xx
- 2012-10-28 20:25 millypod
- Brilliant news so pleased to see little Molly is home.Well done to finders who kept her safe.xx
- 2012-10-28 20:20 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- WOO HOO it is her, welcome home little Molly sending you a massive big hug and cuddle. Well done again everyone for looking out for her and supporting owner who is over the moon.
Will help owner with getting her chipped a.s.a.p. when they have come down from cloud nine.
Into the BLUE you go little Molly. xxx
- 2012-10-28 18:35 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Thank you for the message Parrot lady, so chuffed that Molly is on her way home....fantastic result and the posters working their magic once again x
Aww how nice of the finders to offer to take her home, very nice people, glad Molly found them :)
- 2012-10-28 18:25 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- The finder's friend seen Molly's details on DogLost and is certain it is her. Owner's hubby was on his way to London and has come back, the finders did offer to take her back home. x
- 2012-10-28 18:23 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- So pleased for you that Molly has been found safe and sound, especially considering the miserable cold weather today! Well done finders! :)x
- 2012-10-28 18:20 AnnieSparky
- Brilliant news little Molly has been found.....hope shes ok. Well done finders and welcome home Molly xx
- 2012-10-28 18:16 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks for the call, chuffed to bits with the news. Will reunite her once you let us know she is home and we can update everyone. x
- 2012-10-28 18:12 Parrot lady
- Great news ladies. She has been found in a field in Preston Brook. Lovely couple found her yesterday. I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for all your help, comfort and support. Bless you all xxx
- 2012-10-28 17:54 Parrot lady
- Yeah Julie, seems to have been her. Put posters up around the area and hubby been back three times today looking but no joy yet. Thanks for your help x
- 2012-10-28 16:48 juliem
- Was the sighting at Marina Village a definite sighting? I will look around tomorrow between Norton Cross and Murdishaw. Hope she is found soon.
- 2012-10-28 15:40 Parrot lady
- Thanks for all your help ladies. Molly is very nervous around strange dogs. She is used to my other Yorkies that she was brought up with but is very timorous around larger dogs.
- 2012-10-28 15:38 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks lllNYXlll for looking out for her and posting on her page greatly appreciated.
Owner said she is o.k. with their four dogs but can be nervous of strange dogs........
She will most probably be more nervous at the moment due to the circumstances. x
- 2012-10-28 15:10 lllNYXlll
- Do we know if she likes other dogs? I live in the area and was just wondering if I would have better luck go out searching with or without my own dogs?
- 2012-10-28 15:06 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Owner had a message saying a wee Yorkie was seen alone at Palacefields school yesterday sometime. Family have been checking out that area and taking their other Yorkies with them.
With the bad weather here today she could well be hiding up.
I checked with Halewood RSPCA earlier today to see if she had been handed in. The search goes on for Molly. x
- 2012-10-28 11:10 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- I'll also share on Doglost Wales FB Group. Hope this little sweetheart is found very soon.
Stay safe Molly until we can help get you back to your family xx
- 2012-10-27 23:33 Miss Marple
- Shared on FB & Twitter Wallasey, Merseyside.
- 2012-10-27 21:18 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Spoken to owner and given advice of things to do and will email it in more detail along with Scenting Instructions.
Molly was being walked near in a sports field near the Halton Arms pub and when she ran for a ball she banged into something, got a fright and ran off. Family have been out searching and postering the area.
If picked up she will be taken to Halewood RSPCA 0151 248 1706, we will contact them tomorrow. I have shared Molly's details on their fb page.
Helper has alerted us to two Yorkies on Leigh Cats & Dog's Home, owner is checking the photo/s. x
- 2012-10-27 20:49 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Started sharing her details across facebook on local sites and rspca's. Thank you to everyone who is also sharing you are all stars. x
- 2012-10-27 20:29 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks Jo greatly appreciated. x
- 2012-10-27 20:14 jo heffey
- Hope she is found soon. Have just had a good drive round the Marina and Brookvale. No sign but will go and have a look again in the morning. keep safe little girl xx
- 2012-10-27 19:24 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks for the alert Jackalee I will follow this one up a.s.a.p.
Jayne great to see all the promoting of DL and asking helpers to register on DL is paying off, was in the process earlier of sharing the details again and got the call re the found staffie in WA12.
Massive THANK YOU to the new members in the NW and welcome onboard. x
- 2012-10-27 19:03 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Molly is already registered with the Animal Wardens
27 Oct 2012 Yorkshire Terrier
Location: Runcorn WA7
Markings: brown ears/back legs
Our Ref: 282657
I've turned the photo around but you may have to refresh your browser or clear your temporary internet files to see it.
- 2012-10-27 18:36 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Fantastic news Jayne. We frequently promote being a DogLost helper on Facebook and its starting to pay off. On the DogLost NW group alone we have over 1500 members and try and encourage them to get on over here and join in the real action :)
- 2012-10-27 18:26 Jayne - Head Office
- Wow...well done local co ordinators...just emailed local helpers and have noticed membership has increased dramatically...over 100 dog owners emailed...and on alert.
- 2012-10-27 18:22 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WA4-10.