Lost: Fawn Pug Female In North East (DN2)
- Dog ID 44389
- Status Lost
- Registered 25 Oct 2012
- Name PIPA AND LULA STOLEN
- Breed Pug
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Fawn
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Clay Lane , Wheatley, Doncaster
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area DN2
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Stolen from their garden by 3 males who were seen by several witnesses carrying them away? Pipa is 14 months old and Lula is 3 years old. Please look out for these much loved family pets. There is £££ CASH REWARD for their safe return.
- Phone 1 07539080046
- Phone 2
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Views 1244
- See more dogs Lost in DN2
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-04 13:01 Lisa Ashdown
- 2013-01-29 08:32 MissGosh
- Also...Just an FYI that there is another doglost pug theft described as '3 males' taking their pug - could be linked / worth mentioning to police? http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=44143
- 2013-01-29 08:24 MissGosh
- sharing this ad as it's for a 3 year old fawn female:
screen caps in case the ad disappears: http://www.diigo.com/item/image/3lq4r/58pa?size=o
thinking of you xxLast edited: 2013-01-29 08:29:10 by MissGosh
- 2012-10-30 21:10 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks jewelstar ! Owners have been to check this dog out but sadly it's not Lula or Pipa
- 2012-10-29 15:25 jewelstar
link to page xx
- 2012-10-29 15:24 jewelstar
- Just seen on a page lost and found pets rotherham/doncaster that a pug has been taken by dog warden to mount pleasant kennels, worth checking out, I dont know any details because that is all that is said on the page , hope it is one of your 2 dogs xx
- 2012-10-26 09:19 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Jayne and Maggie !
- 2012-10-26 09:08 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in DN1-12.
- 2012-10-26 05:55 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Photo's added Jumanji - I've done what i can with them, hopefully owner will have more pic of them. At least you have one so alerts can go out.
Hope these two are found VERY soon x
- 2012-10-25 23:31 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Photos and more information will be added tomorrow,
- 2012-10-25 23:26
- Sorry to see that PIPA AND LULA STOLEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.