Reunited: Jack Russell Cross Female
- Dog ID 44339
- Status Reunited
- Registered 24 Oct 2012
- Name TESS
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Wilsthorpe beach Bridlington
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area YO15
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 05 Nov 2012
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01262 603702
- Phone 2
- Listed By Vinney
- Views 1150
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-07 23:22 migman34
- Oh its soooooooo heart warming to know she has been found safe and well. I will do a search for you on faceboon and will also add you to the group i run ( its nothing to do with lost animals but we do get the word out to people) I did go up sunday and again monday but just hadnot had the chance to get on here to update . Stay safe now Tess xx Tracy Roberts alias Migman34 lol x
- 2012-11-05 09:57 Vinney
- Got a phone call at 0445hrs this morning from Rob Bennett Security at South Shore Holiday Park Bridlington. He thinks he has just seen Tess on the park however she ran off from him. I went down and he managed to get a photograph of the dog he had seen on seeing the photo I confirmed it was Tess. So the search began with my faithful Jack Russell Fred hot on the trail,however Fred been a Jack Russell did what Russell's do best and caused havoc amongst the rabbit population. Any way after 2 hrs of searching Tess was found on the site in very good health and minimal weight loss and very excited.So I think she has been playing with the rabbits as well. Take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has checked on Tess on this site and anyone who kept an eye out for her.A heart felt thank you x migman34 a special thank you for your time and effort please find me on Facebook Vinney maltby so I can help out with any searches in the area. Xxxx
- 2012-11-02 00:37 migman34
- Shared to my group another Brid group and to my facebook x
- 2012-11-02 00:25 migman34
- Hi Vinney so pleased to see there has been a sighting. What is Tess like with other dogs would she go to play with them? Try a BBq something she may come out to with the smell leave food for her and something that reminds her of home a blanket/bed. Have you put posters up localy ? look for places local to where seen to see if you can locate where she may be sleeping flat patches etc If you do see her try to stay low and quiet with some smelly food hot dog sasuages easy to carry and smelly .dont look directly at her let Tess make the moves. It may take a few days to gain her trust to come to you but hopefully she will get there in the end. I will walk poppy up there on sunday so sorry cant do it before then as i have a lot on any news please do update xx Come on Tess time to go home xx
- 2012-11-01 18:23 Vinney
- A sighting at last about 700 m away from where she was lost. Location Bridge Farm which is just to the East of Wilsthorpe roundabout just off the A165, sighting at 1030hrs this morning full search of area with farmer Mr Barmby was negative. She shyed away from human contact so out on the mountain bikes overnextfew days.
- 2012-11-01 08:21 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in YO14,15,16,25.
- 2012-11-01 00:18 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Bumped - please can email alerts go out no the photo has been added.
Thanks for the message migman34. Last edited: 2012-11-01 00:18:57 by Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- 2012-10-30 17:40 migman34
- Can alerts also go out now there is a photo on ???xx
- 2012-10-30 17:40 migman34
- Thanks Vinney I will re share again in the hope now the photo is on we get a good responce and get her home to you xx
- 2012-10-30 09:24 Vinney
- I have managed to find a picture of Tess amongst mine although not the clearest it is better then nothing. Thanks once again to all for everything. Vin x
- 2012-10-29 22:05 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks for all your help and suggestions migman34.
really hoping for news of Tess very soon.
have spoken with owners daughter- there have been no sightings of her since she went missing. she was a rescued dog and has "lived rough" before. with this is mind have given scenting advice and info in case she has gone to ground again.
- 2012-10-27 22:26 migman34
- Hi Vin, I would contact south shore and ask security to keep an eye out for her. Is Tess chipped? Does she like squeeky toys? A friend ha sent a few texts to people with farms in the area also to keep eye out for her. If you dont have a photo of her is there any chance you can find a picture on line that like her so people have a better idea of what she is like? Personally I would never give up hope she will have access to drinking water and i feel sure she will also be able to find food in that area. I will update if and when i hear anything xx
- 2012-10-27 20:29 Vinney
- Hi yes still no news I was down that area at 0300hrs this morning after finishing work I jclimbed into both boat compounds. I register straight away with the vets and dog warden and Leconfield as well as dogs trust Leeds and a few others. Have used contacts to check police systems for dog related incidents to no avail. At what stage if she hasn't been picked up do I think the worse in your experience. I feel so sorry for my in laws but will keep on looking thanks for yours and everyone's help keep my fingers crossed. Vin x
- 2012-10-27 20:23 migman34
- Im sorry no sightings from anyone.
a few places though that I have thought of checking would be ........... there will be some boats at the sailing club with covers on them she could hide/shelter under them.The caravan park is council owned try contacting them to ee if they can help some of the vans owners could have been about sorting them out for the winter. Also the golf course is the next thing down the coast she would have a few places there too where she could hide/shelter. Have you contacted the vets old town and wellington road?. dog warden? the kennels at lecconfield? I will keep bumping her on my page and there are a few people going up that way tomorrow who will keep eyes open for Tess xx
- 2012-10-26 22:56 migman34
- Have shared these details with my group and also the link to this page a few are going to walk their dogs up that way in the hope they spot Tess. Have you called the caravan park they will have security on there and also a few people live in the chalets all year round. Also try the sailing club ask them also to keep an eye out for her. The dog warden for the local area is very good and any dogs found are taken to Lecconfield. Local vets there are two in bridlington itself One in old town and one on wellington road. could be worth giving them a call. Im worndering if the caravan park would let people on to search under the caravans i know there is a lot of them there but it would be shelter for her to go. I will let you know if i hear anything x
- 2012-10-26 11:20 Vinney
- Tess is about 6 years old she was rescued about 4 years ago and is quite a timid dog although very sweet. She is mostly whit with a black face, short legs and and a very small docked tail. She looks like She could be crossed with a dachshund due to her long body. No she was not wearing a collet as I had popped out first thing to save my elderly in laws taking her out she did have a harness on but I had taken it off due to been near the sea. I am aware of a large volume of rabbit warrens in the vicinity however when she ran off she passed these and heading toward the holiday park. Thanks once again.
- 2012-10-26 10:00 migman34
- Hello Vinney. What is Tess crossed with? what colour is she ?,is she wearing a collar?, the more info we know the better. A lot of people will be on the beach with their dogs this weekend and also could be at the sailing club I doubt they will be out sailing but still will be there for maintainace etc, I can get the word spread as long as we know what she looks like xLast edited: 2012-10-26 10:02:37 by migman34
- 2012-10-26 08:15 Vinney
- I am trying to get a photo however Tess is my mother in laws dog and she lives in Lincolnshire I have a young family and with work I will find it hard get one in the next 5 days due to work. Plus my in laws are not young, thank you for all your help no sightings as yet. Fingers crossed.
- 2012-10-26 01:23 migman34
- Welcome I have put it on my group I have Jackalee on fb as a friend so you can contact me through her if it helps. A member of my group has Horses at Willsthorpe and took a look about while getting them in this evening but with no sighting im affraid. A few will be walking up there this weekend with their dogs so if we could get the photo it would help lots.x lets hope tess is home safe and sound very soon xx I am Tracy on jackalee's facebook x
- 2012-10-25 18:13 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks migman34
Tried to phone owner- message left
- 2012-10-25 15:29 migman34
- Can we try get a photo so i can add this to my web group i have in Brildington please we have over 900 local members so can get word out fast xx