Reunited: Chihuahua Male
- Dog ID 44338
- Status Reunited
- Registered 24 Oct 2012
- Name HARRY
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Toy
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 24 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Myrna close SW19 2HN Colliers Wood London
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area SW19
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 26 Oct 2012
- Other Info Red brown, some black fur on back, long coat chihuahua. May be mistaken for Pomeranian. Will be frightened.
- Phone 1 07718897835
- Phone 2 07583118235
- Reward? yes
- Listed By meg
- Views 861
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-27 08:51 janiejewel1649
- HARRY`S OWNER> ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS "GOOGLE" DOGLOST AND WHERE IT SAYS "JOIN US" ON "DOGLOST" PAGE JUST "CLICK" ON, AND IT GIVES ALL THE INFO. AND A "FORM" FOR YOUR DETAILS: PASSWORD, NAME etc. Pleased Harry has been found safe and well. Bless himx
- 2012-10-27 08:35 janiejewel1649
- 2012-10-26 23:21 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- So pleased to hear that Harry is home & safe,thank you for your email Meg & a big thank you to the kind man who took Harry to a vet & Ark Rescue.
- 2012-10-26 20:05 Jayne - Head Office
- Hi there
I registered on Dogs Lost 24th October, as I had lost harry. But now he has been FOUND! Hooray! He is fine :) found by a kind guy who took him to a vet and the vet scanned his microchip; they contacted the Noah's Ark group who coordinated the reunion. So How do I let people know he is found and do I take him off (delete his profile) the register now? I would like to be a helper for my area on dogslost.Please help I cannot find this info on the site- my areas are SW19 London and SW18 (south West London)Cheers
email from owner...
- 2012-10-26 17:44 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-26 17:08 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Have left a message on owner's voicemail & will send Doglost's info sheets.
Will put Harry on Facebook Doglost West London & request twitter.
- 2012-10-25 20:48 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see this little chap is lost. Paws and fingers xd for Harry`s safe return soon.
- 2012-10-25 07:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in SW15,16,17,18,19,20, CR4. SM4. KT1,2,3.
- 2012-10-24 23:17 reggiemollieros
- Shared Harry's page on twitter, hope you find him soon. If you get a chance let Battersea Lost Dogs line know asap.