Lost: Grizzle Terrier Border Female In South West (BH20)
- Dog ID 44321
- Status Lost
- Registered 24 Oct 2012
- Name BONNIE
- Breed Terrier Border
- Gender Female
- Operation Neutered
- Age Older Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Grizzle
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 20 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Dukes Hill, Morden Dorset
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area BH20
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Bonnie disappeared while on a shoot behind the Cock and Bottle pub.
- Phone 1 01258 880663
- Phone 2
- Listed By Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Views 2327
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in BH20
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-14 08:00 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. Good luck, I hope it brings some news
- 2012-11-03 20:04 Aud40
- Do hope the feature in the Blackmore Vale Magazine brings in some news of Bonnie.x
- 2012-11-02 21:09 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Bumping Bonnie's page due to being featured in this week's Blackmore Vale Magazine. How can she have just dissapeared? If she has been taken then whoever has her needs to think of her elderly owners who are heartbroken without her. She was her master's constant companion.
- 2012-10-28 20:53 Aud40
- Sorry to hear Bonnie is missing .I have shared on my FB page also Stolen/Lost Dogs and other groups do hope this little lady is soon found safe.x
- 2012-10-27 19:14 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- I have been to the area today with the owners and although we have listened at holes and searched the whole area agai there is no sign of Bonnie. It would be completely out of character for her to have gone anywhere without her owner, she is very well trained and has been to this shoot many times before. the trap that has been left along with her owners coat has not been touched.
- 2012-10-26 18:39 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Bonnie is in the Echo and Blackmore Vale Magazine and the Echo so I am bumping her page. All shoots and gun clubs in the area have been alerted, the area she went missing is about 12 miles from her home.
- 2012-10-25 10:29 Jayne - Head Office
- also sent alerts to helpers in BH21 and DT11.
- 2012-10-24 21:17 twoDs
- Hope she's home soon,have posted on BT World and shared her on FaceBook.Is this East Morden?
- 2012-10-24 17:39 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- I have spoken to Bonnie's owner, all the right things are being done. Put forward for Countrymans Weekly, mentioned on Wessex FM, will be in Blackmore Vale magazine and Echo. She is not a young dog and needs to be found soon.
- 2012-10-24 16:41 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BH16,17,18,19,20...Will do more if needed when we know where in BH20 The Cock and Bottle pub is..tx
- 2012-10-24 15:03 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-24 11:42 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Please can email alerts be sent out.
- 2012-10-24 11:32 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Bonnie was wearing a yellow collar with a small cowbell attached. Owner had written 2 contact numbers on the collar. Vets, dog warden and police have been informed. Posters have been put up and an appeal has gone out on the local radio. There are also lots of local people looking out for Bonnie. Owner has left clothing and a dog blanket in a small trap that has been set up in the area she went missing.
- 2012-10-24 11:26
- Sorry to see that BONNIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.