Lost: Black & White Cross Breed Female In Scotland (EH15)
- Dog ID 44303
- Status Lost
- Registered 23 Oct 2012
- Name CORRIE
- Breed Cross Breed
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Build Small
- Colour Black & White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Went missing in the middle of the night, in Duddingston/Portobello area.
- Lost In Region Scotland
- Lost In Post Area EH15
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 0131 657 4503
- Phone 2
- Listed By Ian
- Views 2089
- See more dogs Lost in EH15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-03 00:35 LennyBoy
- Owners of Glen who went missing frm Edin New Town hav had 3 possible sightings in Port Seton and r looking in that area now. Hav mentioned to them that poor Corrie went missing and had poss sighting in Musselburgh end of Nov. If the dog they r searching for jst now turns out not to b Glen- cd this b little Corrie?? Jst a thot, not far frm duddingston musselburgh etc.
- 2012-11-21 08:20 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-11-02 14:44 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Have done so.
- 2012-11-01 20:25 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- If Corrie is still missing please add to the CMW list
- 2012-10-30 20:48 allanabru
- Posted on friends Facebook that stay in Musselburgh & on my own fingers & toes crossed
- 2012-10-30 12:58 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Fingers crossed Ian.
- 2012-10-30 11:29 Ian
- There was a report of a small black and white dog seen by itself in Musselburgh yesterday evening so we are looking into that. If anyone from that area knows anything please get in touch.
- 2012-10-28 15:47 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- She is a very old girl and was not in the best of health.
- 2012-10-28 09:16 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- I have added her to http://www.facebook.com/groups/445036405507999/ Long shot but somebody may be able to shed some light on where she is xx
- 2012-10-28 07:44 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- I was in contact with Corrie's owner yesterday and there has been no news on her whatsoever.They have lots of posters out.
- 2012-10-28 00:10 vickyedch
- I have been constantly been sharing this on my facebook. Also posted on Just Dogs shop facebook, Companion care vets inside Pets at Home Fort Kinnaird facebook and Portobello beach and promenade facebook. All 3 facebook pages have shared with their followers, who have then shared with their friends. Really hoping she is home really soon xx
- 2012-10-24 09:32 Dogtraining Midlothian
- I've posted on Dogtraining Midlothian's facebook page. Hopefully he will be back home soon.
- 2012-10-24 08:41 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Have sent Corrie's details and photo to relevant rescues in the area. Corrie has dementia and may have gone further afield after becoming completly disorientated.
- 2012-10-23 19:16 Ian
- Hi, thanks for the input everyone. We live at Hamilton Gardens.
- 2012-10-23 18:33 rusmum
- would be helpful to know where abouts, whether in the town part or nearer the beech.
- 2012-10-23 18:10 allanabru
- Forwarded to people I know in the area, am out searching for Romeo this evening, but will keep a look out for Corrie when I am out and about walking - wishing a speedy return x
- 2012-10-23 17:19 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in EH1-22, 31-35.
- 2012-10-23 14:32
- Sorry to see that CORRIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.