Lost: Tri Colour Terrier Staffordshire Bull Male In South East (WD23)
- Dog ID 44301
- Status Lost
- Registered 23 Oct 2012
- Name ALFIE
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Colour tri colour
- Marks & Scars Mostly white with some black. Small amount of brown on his back. Pink on his belly.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 21 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Nr Park Avenue, North Bushey, Herts.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area WD23
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Half of his face is white and the other side is black. On the white his eye looks like he has eye liner. Wearing a black leather collar with studs
- Phone 1 07852 130439
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1481
- See more dogs Lost in WD23
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-28 20:11 angelbum
- similar dog ?
- 2012-11-15 14:29 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- No news still, owner feels he was stolen.
- 2012-11-02 12:47 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Jayne P, can you tell me anything about the other staffie ?
- 2012-11-02 11:06 Jayne
- I've been retweeting on twitter.
This is the second staffy in bushey that has gone missing within a few days. I've also told that owner to register on here.
How did Alfie go missing?? Stolen? Or lost on walk?
Praying for news xxxx
- 2012-11-01 14:00 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Thanks, Debbie. I've told Ana - the owner - to contact the neighbouring DWs. The least said about St Albans the better.... What a loss Liz was.
- 2012-11-01 13:54 debbi
- north watford is covered by watford council but it may also be worth notifying st albans as they cover bricket wood area and the other side of the a41 and parts of m1. st albans now have a contractor service who dont liaise with neighbouring local authorities on dogs they have collected and i doubt that they check sites like this so it may be worth a try. debbiLast edited: 2012-11-01 13:55:19 by debbi
- 2012-10-31 14:37 Didothepbgv
- Postered main park in Bushey.
- 2012-10-31 10:15 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Alfie went missing from near Park Avenue, North Bushey. This is separate from Bushey itself and right on the border with North Watford, the A41 and the M1.
- 2012-10-30 18:11 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-30 16:28 sheens
- Have posted to FB hope Alfie is found soon will keep a look out in WD25 when out and about
- 2012-10-30 14:18 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Debbi...you dogwardens do a fantastic job...
- 2012-10-30 14:17 debbi
- hi, have just got Alfie's poster and I have forwarded it onto Lesley @ Hertsmere in case she hasnt seen it. do we know where in Bushey he was lost as it is close to watford as well. debbie
- 2012-10-30 13:44 Jayne
- Very sad to hear Alfie is missing. I am currently posting all over twitter & Facebook.
I will tweet local police, local paper & local firestations.
I hope Alfie is found quickly xxx
- 2012-10-30 13:38 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Anyone know exactly where from ? I haven't seen any posters. Has owner been in touch with Lesley the DW at Hertsmere.
- 2012-10-30 13:13 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WD3,4,6,7,17,18,19,23,24,25. HA1,3,5,6,7,8.
- 2012-10-30 11:17 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo now added ready for email alerts to go out please.
- 2012-10-29 16:07 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Chasing photo.
- 2012-10-24 17:40 SanBarn
- Text sent requesting photo and offering basic advice. x
- 2012-10-23 14:06
- Sorry to see that ALFIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.