Reunited: GREY BRINDLE Terrier Staffordshire Bull Male
- Dog ID 44289
- Status Reunited
- Registered 23 Oct 2012
- Name CUBA
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour GREY BRINDLE
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars SMALL AMOUNT OF WHITE ON CHEST, AND A COUPLE OF WHITE TOES.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 22 Oct 2012
- Where Lost NEAR THE BUS STOP OUTSIDE WESTBOURNE PARK TUBE STATION W10, HE WAS SEEN BEING TAKEN BY A BOY HEADED IN THE DIRECTION OF HARROW ROAD
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area W10
- Date Found 08 Nov 2012
- Where Found Owner to update later on.
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 09 Nov 2012
- Other Info CUBA IS MICROCHIPPED,IF YOU HAVE FOUND HIM PLEASE HAND HIM OVER URGENTLY NO QUESTIONS ASKED, HE IS A FRIENDLY BOY...HE WILL BE VERY SCARED,CUBA IS NOT A STRAY,HE IS OUR FAMILY RESCUE DOG AND NEEDS TO BE BACK IN HIS HOME...PLEASE HAND HIM IN ANYWHERE SAFE ANONYMOUSLY ASAP, IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIS WHEREABOUTS PLEASE CALL DAY OR NIGHT,WE ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM & THERE IS A 7 YEAR OLD MISSING HIS PET
- Phone 1 07712522821
- Phone 2 02035615167
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By emma easton
- Views 12012
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-17 12:05 janiejewel1649
- Am so happy to see Cuba back with his RIGHTFUL owners. Give him a cuddle from me. (HUG, HUG) Stay safe now Cuba:-)xxx
- 2012-11-10 01:09 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- WELCOME HOME CUBA sending you a massive big hug and cuddle. Great to see the REUNITED photo/s, I've shared them on fb, everyone loves to see the photo/s gives hope for other owners still waiting. xxx
- 2012-11-09 23:35 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I am so pleased! We knew how much you love him and how both you and Riley's mum were trying so hard. Absolutely well done everyone who helped.I am so happy for you and Cuba. Going to update my face book page now too. Welcome home Cuba. xxx
- 2012-11-09 20:31 ravenette
- Fantastic!!!! So pleased that the beautiful Cuba is safe and back home where he belongs xxx
- 2012-11-09 20:24 millypod
- Well done everyone involved in getting Cuba home. Lovely reunited photo.xx
- 2012-11-09 19:53 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I've put a reunited photo on - you might need to refresh the page x
- 2012-11-09 19:16 janiejewel1649
- FANTASTIC NEWS! Thrilled that Cuiba is back with his RIGHTFUL owners. Stay safe now Cuba:-)xxx Please give him lots of cuddles from me. Looking forward to the update on Cuba
- 2012-11-09 18:37 angi
- so very pleased this gorgeous boy has been reunited with his loving family.Lots of cuddles coming his way xxxxx
- 2012-11-09 18:07 AnnieSparky
- Brilliant to see this lovely boy is back home safe and sound :)xx
- 2012-11-09 14:52 mathers22
- WONDERFUL NEWS so pleased Cuba is home. You've all worked round the clock for this result - well done to everyone to get this result. He's absolutely beautiful - such a cute little face. Hope he's soon back to normal (am sure he will be) xx
- 2012-11-09 14:27 Vinnie's Mum
- So glad your beautiful boy is back where he belongs. I was following your progress and was delighted to hear you had him back! Joined this website just so I could leave you a note to tell you how happy I am for you but am glad I have as this website does so much good. Enjoy your baby being back with you xLast edited: 2012-11-09 15:00:51 by Vinnie's Mum
- 2012-11-09 13:26 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- So pleased to see this lovely boy home where he belongs. XX
- 2012-11-09 13:20 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Home sweet home. Hope he recovers real quick. He wont let you out of his sight for a long time now.
- 2012-11-09 13:18 Jacqui
- Welcome Home Cuba ... You Will Be Fine With All The Love And Support From Your Family And New Friends xxx xxx xxx
- 2012-11-09 12:07 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- CUBAAAA.......WELCOME HOME LITTLE BOY!!!!! ♥
THANK YOU so much Riverlady for all of your tweets and to everybody else who kept Cuba's profile high on the internet. It all pays off in the end. See you soon Cuba!!! xxxx
- 2012-11-09 11:59 twoDs
- Absolutely brillant news,so glad he's safe now.Hope all goes well at vet and he quickly recovers from whatever he's been through.Loved the video of the reunion,so moving,your love for Cuba is so very obvious.
- 2012-11-09 11:25 lesleyjane
- OMG, crying as typing this......checked in to the "lost" section and he wasn't there, couldn't believe he was in the blue!!! Well done all, and to Emma who never gave up. So, no more driving round dodgy estates in the early hours for me, on the look for Cuba! Hope he makes a full recovery and has many happy years ahead with his family! Bet the kids didn't want to go to school today!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 2012-11-09 11:21 Abbalish
- I'm so pleased you got him back! I'll close your report here at BDCH! Welcome home Cuba. x
- 2012-11-09 11:19 emma easton
- >>>>Sorry just reading all of your messages again and i am totally blown away by you all and your support for getting my boy back, i am over joyed...The video on his page is seriously edited!!! i was screaming and going crazy!!i even fell on the floor! even time i see it i choke up, i keep crying to just imagine he is home....He will recover, it will take time, but he will be home..i will update his wall with pics in a few mins...Also A BIG HUGE THANK YOY TO RILEYS MUM FOR ALL YOUR ONLINE SUPPORT, FOR STARTING HIS FACBOOK PAGE AND HELPED SO MUCH ONLINE WHILE I WAS OUT, AND I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITH OUT YOU..A HUGE THANK YOU TO DOG LOST FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT, YOU ARE AMASING!! PLEASE KEEP ON CUBAS WALL 4 HIS UPDATES WOULD BE GOOD TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH SUCH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE...I WOULD NEVER HAVE GIVEN UP ON MY BOY...XXXXX
- 2012-11-09 11:09 emma easton
- HESSSSS BACKKKKKK!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU 4 ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Cuba has lost a lot of weight and has a very sore neck from the rope that was tied to his neck, he is nervous and quiet, but already coming out of his shell...vets app booked for 12 today, i will update Cuba FB page Find cuba missing in london, please add yourself to his page to get his updtates and pics>>>>once again THANK YOU!!!! MY BABY IS BACK!!! XXX
- 2012-11-09 11:06 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- What wonderful news to start the day - owners have worked so hard to find Cuba - I bet there are lots of Staffy cuddles going on right now
- 2012-11-09 10:03 jobadger
- This has absolutely made my day!! welcome home gorgeous - so very, very pleased for you all. xx
- 2012-11-09 09:22 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Excellent news, Welcome home Cuba xx
- 2012-11-09 09:20 LisaMell
- This is just the best start to the day ever....Welcome home dearest Cuba!!! just watched the video and sobbing like a baby....Well done to all who got this loving family back together. I am so happy for you all xxxxx
- 2012-11-09 08:59 debbie 63
- yay welcome home cuba,hugs to you all x x
- 2012-11-09 08:56 mathers22
- WELCOME HOME CUBA I am so pleased for you all. Well done everybody concerned you deserve this happy outcome xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 2012-11-09 08:53 Claire Weston Turville
- Tears of happiness for you both. Welcome home Cuba and stay safe. Take care xx
- 2012-11-09 08:39 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I have just been watching the video,im still crying! Such fantastic news!! i'm over the moon for his owner who worked so hard to find him and it paid off, yiiippieeeeeeeeeee (happy dance)
WELCOME HOME CUBA (((HUGS)) and loads of kisses xxxxxxx
Truly made my day
Link to the video:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4942750536399Last edited: 2012-11-09 08:40:45 by Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- 2012-11-09 08:37 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Will move to reunited.
- 2012-11-09 08:25 PaulaK
- Yep its true - he is home!!!!!!!!
- 2012-11-09 08:25 JemHarvs
- Video showing reunited on FB!! Yay welcome home Cuba! If only you could tell us where you've been!! Owner said she will update once she's dropped kid off at school! Xxx
- 2012-11-09 08:17 debbie 63
- Aww I do hope its true, can U confirm pls doglost?
- 2012-11-09 08:15 ninja
- On his FB page it says he is home :)
- 2012-11-08 19:23 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Praying for news on Cuba xx
- 2012-11-08 18:31 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh, please let it be Cuba and let him come home! x
- 2012-11-08 18:31 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh, please let it be Cuba and let him come home! x
- 2012-11-08 16:41 lesleyjane
- What a rollercoaster.....fingers crossed again! xx
- 2012-11-08 16:20 Jayne - Head Office
- The other lead seems promising...thanks for checking doglost Battersea...
- 2012-11-08 15:26 Abbalish
- Sadly our nervous Battersea boy is not Cuba as he is entire and Cuba has been castrated. Spoke to Emma earlier though and she has another lead so fingers crossed!
- 2012-11-08 14:51 LisaMell
- Ooooo..fingers crossed for Emma and cuba....I am so going to get the sack as I keep checking!!! Fingers and toes crossed xxx
- 2012-11-08 14:31 lesleyjane
- Can't bear the waiting......please let it be Cuba! xxx
- 2012-11-08 14:29 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- fingers crossed x
- 2012-11-08 13:49 Jacqui
- Please let this be Cuba ....We all love him now and He is so Missed at Home ... Pray To God Emma Will Have Her Love And Cuddles xxx
- 2012-11-08 13:08 ravenette
- Please let this be Cuba. This beautiful boy needs to be home xxx
- 2012-11-08 12:33 mathers22
- Fingers crossed really hope it's Cuba xx Good luck
- 2012-11-08 12:10 debbie 63
- Pray to god this is Cuba, poor boy x
- 2012-11-08 11:44 Jayne - Head Office
- Owner informed.
- 2012-11-08 11:24 Abbalish
- Please come and visit us at BDCH we have a possible match, dog found in Lewisham area but he could have travelled in that time. We cannot get near dog here to scan he is very scared, so please come in and view asap, you never know...have also called you Emma...
- 2012-11-07 08:34 Abbalish
- Report made at BDCH, 295718
- 2012-11-04 14:32 emma easton
- CUBA 'S APPEAL BE ON VIBE RADIO THIS EVENING! BETWEEN 9-11 PM PLEASE BE SURE TO TUNE IN TO CRAIG KINGHAM vibe1076.co.uk
- 2012-11-04 12:30 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- still circulating Cuba every few hours. He is the only London dog we are circulating at the mo. He is getting retweeted so the word is getting out. If @FindCuba retweets and gains followers its a good way of getting Cuba viral.
- 2012-11-04 10:51 emma easton
- With FIREWORKS SEASON IN FULL PLAY i really need help with posters/door drops, Cuba is sensitive and does not like this time of year at all...someone has kindly done some great door drop leaflets and posters, which will be ready soon..I have only had one person help me with this and it is taking a long time to cover big areas, so if anyone can help with this please let me know. There has been no sightings and no further info as to where Cuba can be :( - Jean DarkMoon..i will be in touch with u :(
- 2012-11-04 00:04 Kat
- Just wondered if you'd placed notices in all the vets for several miles around, perhaps on their notice boards. Dog owners notice other people's dogs.
- 2012-11-04 00:02 Kat
- I've retweeted for you and asked some celeb dog lovers to retweet. Have also placed info on This Morning Facebook page. Thought This Morning might be good, many animal lovers on there and huge amount of viewers. Good Luck.
- 2012-11-03 23:30 darkmoon
- Emma it's jean - get in touch please. Can only imagine how you feel. Have not been idle. Have ideas. Find me . . . lots of love
- 2012-11-03 15:47 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Please ,please,if there is anyone in the area, could you possibly put up a few posters for Cuba. We really need to get his face out there for as many people to see as possible.Thank you.
- 2012-11-02 22:45 reggiemollieros
- Thanks dogze4me I just sent the link to Emma and sadly is not Cuba but she is really grateful you are looking and posting. We will find him x
- 2012-11-02 21:29 dogzr4me
- on preloved in london possibility :-
- 2012-11-02 17:28 emma easton
- Hello guys, this is not cuba :( looks similar but nose to wide and eyes too far set...thanks 4 keeping an eye out 4 me...i have called the kennels re this dog too xx wish there was some good news but im affaid not :( please everyone keep their eyes open xx
- 2012-11-02 16:57 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Is that the one from Southend. He does look like him. Can't see the tum so needs to be checked for white. Given Cuba a bump as looks very similar. x
- 2012-11-01 22:31 Shirley4Collies
- This found dog looks so similar:
- 2012-11-01 14:39 lesleyjane
- Hope there is some more positive news soon, I drive down Kensal Rd in the early hours after work (4am-ish) in case there are any youths hanging around ( as they tend to at night!) with dogs.....have all the local postmen/street cleaners been told to look out for him? And I look on gumtree each day.
- 2012-11-01 00:28 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Several possible sightings but no good news so far. Alot is going on behind the scenes. Cuba now has a twitter account which can be found by searching for @FindCuba xx
- 2012-10-30 15:32 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- and yes there is a twitter account for Trellick Tower....so have tweeted them.
- 2012-10-30 15:27 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- tweeted to winkworths...plus a few pubs, restaurants, fitness places,,,markets and a few local music studios that have large followings...get the word out.
- 2012-10-30 15:26 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- A DJ on Capital FM has offered to do an appeal on his Sunday show if Cuba is still missing. CCTV is being checked today by a helpful policeman. Areas to concentrate on now are Kensal Rd, Trellick Tower area, all residential areas surrounding these places. HELP WITH DOOR TO DOOR LEAFLETTING IN THESE AREAS IS DESPERATELY NEEDED... XX
- 2012-10-30 14:36 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Thankyou Riverlady.. there is Winkworth - Ladbroke Grove, Winkworth - North Kensington.
BeActive Lesley Marsh, Nottinghill, Kensington & Ladbroke Grove.
Will look for more. x
- 2012-10-30 09:55 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- still circulating on twitter....they are virtual posters with link to this page. Have asked Addison Lee cabs to help with looking. I usually tweet to estate agents as they are busy on the streets meeting clients. Which estate agent chains are near you?
- 2012-10-29 18:19 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Ive just messaged Capital FM via facebook to see if i can post an appeal on their fb page.... waiting for a reply.
Have also emailed news reporters for Kensington & Cheslea Chronicle and the Westminster Chronicle... waiting for replies although it may be tomorrow from the reporters... if no reply i'll call them. x
- 2012-10-29 14:20 emma easton
- Thank you. There is still no news, i am not giving up hope. Posters are being taken down some being torn off through the middle, others totally taken down, they will be put straight back up. I am having one one person help me out on the road getting posters up, he is helping me a lot nbut i need more than that as its taking a long time, i have been out on the road probably 50 hours at least, and feels like a drop in the ocean. i need help with door drops in the w9/w10 area. if you can help door drop please let me know...I need this boy home now, it has been a week now :(
- 2012-10-28 15:05 lesleyjane
- If the posters are being taken down, maybe someone is trying to hide something? Keep checking on gumtree and other sites in case someone's trying to sell him on? I am following Cuba's story ( drive thro' your area on way to work each evening) and hope he is home soon.
- 2012-10-28 10:36 emma easton
- Please add yourself to Cubas FB page...the ways you can help are on there..many thanks
- 2012-10-28 01:28 emma easton
- Hello....I am just back from looking the streets and asking people, no joy as yet. I am still apealing that people send a polite email to Sally Morgan, you can find the link below....subject line PLEASE HELP 2 FIND CUBA. She gets lots and lots of emails daily so i need cuba 2 stand out.Please dont 4get cuba and keep sharing please. Thank u again Reilysmum and everyone else too xx
- 2012-10-27 21:17 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- copy of tweet being circulated...
CUBA Grey Brindle Staffie SIGHTING http://bit.ly/RSNfRY #W10 #W11 #London Plz RT #findcuba
if we all add the hashtag #findcuba.....when pressed it will link to all tweets....get cuba trending.....
its not the kids to focus on......somehwere someone has taken Cuba into their home...usually a mum...who is spun some yarn bout dog....when she see a poster out shopping......???
- 2012-10-27 20:51 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
New page for Cuba.. Please join, Like & continue to share his details. Thank you. No news so far today. Emma has been out searching all day and more posters have gone up. xx
- 2012-10-27 18:39 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Thank you reggiemollieros for sharing Cuba's details.
If people would like to contact Sally Morgan in an attempt to ask for help, she can be contacted via her website on the contact link.. http://www.sallymorgan.tv/contact-sally.html
There is a drop down box to add a subject to your message, i opted for 'Any other enquiries'
Im still trying to find another email address where a pic can be attached. She can also be found on twitter by following @SallyMorganTV
Thank you so much for the help :)
- 2012-10-27 18:10 reggiemollieros
- Emailed Sally Morgan via the website. Sharing where I can. Hoping for some good news for you soon. Last edited: 2012-10-28 09:58:07 by reggiemollieros
- 2012-10-27 13:46 emma easton
- Rileys mum thank you SO much 4 your last posts, i know you know Cuba personally (and of course everyone else) I have updated his poster and hoping this helps a litle bit, i have taken out the age of the boy as this may limit peoples perceptions of where he is, and taken out the W11 postcode as W11 and W19 are two very different places. the emotion is really getting to me now,It is getting cold and Cuba hates the cold, i am so worried, i really need him home. I did manage to get out yesterday until about 9.30 pm, but the sightings have dried up and no one seems to know where he is. I would really appreciate any help with the laminated colour posters, I have had help with local police with about 40 and have obviously done lots of my own, the monsters have ripped a lot of the paper posters down too. Also to add i have contacted a couple of Psychic mediums to see if they can help, i have emailed Sally morgan too, i know its a long shot but if she sees and takes note then maybe she will help...actually if people could email her a plee to help me find Cuba that would be good, she gets hundreds of emails a day so i need to make Cuba stand out..if anyone can find a way of getting his picture to her that would help. I have also Emailed a pet Psychic through Rileysmum and i am waiting for her reply. if any one has any further ideas then please let me know...Thank you xxxx PLEASE KEEP PRAYING,IM LOSING IT AS THE DAYS PASS AND NEED CUBIE BACK
- 2012-10-27 11:13 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Forgot to mention that Battersea was visited yesterday and checked but he was not there. The Mayhew was also visited, they did have Cuba's details but no sign of him there either.
- 2012-10-27 10:53 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Spoken to Emma last night. No further news or sightings. She has postered all around Westbourne park and spoken to shop keepers and dog walkers, passers by etc..
I advised her to speak to shop owners again near to where the boy was sighted with Cuba and along the road in the direction that he walked with him and ask if they could check their CCTV to get a better description of the boy. The woman who witnessed him taking him is 100% certain that it was Cuba but a better description is needed plus it would be interesting to know how far along Harrow road he walked with him or did he turn into a local estate.. CCTV may tell us this.
Emma now has a problem with child care (now half term) and postering, she has run out of money to print posters off and doesn't really have anybody to help her in the area apart from a few strangers who are simply feeling her pain and wanting to help. If anybody could print some posters off and get them to her i know she would really appreciate it. COLOUR posters are a must as the black and white do not show his distinctive colourings. If anybody also has access to a laminator this would also be a great help as the weather is turning and posters need to be protected. Emma is feeling very down and alone in all this, any help from anybody in the area with searches or postering would be a god send to her as she is now limited on the time she can spend outdoors with having her young child on half term holidays.
A friend of mine has been out searching and postering for the last 2 days but nothing.
I will contact PCSO's in the area as i still have some contacts and most of them are very dog friendly and will keep a look out for Cuba.
I have personally met Cuba before i left London and he is the sweetest, most trusting little boy, he needs to be home with his family.. Please help Emma if you can. Come on Cuba... lets have some good news today please. Stay safe little man xxLast edited: 2012-10-27 10:56:16 by RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- 2012-10-26 21:26 reggiemollieros
- Sharing and trying to get my tweets to cover the area and beyond.
- 2012-10-26 20:45 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Have asked contacts in the area to keep a look out and shared again on my fb. A friend has been out searching. Come on Cuba.... where are you..
- 2012-10-26 11:29 Pegoydy
- SOMEBODY must know where he is :( I have shared on my Facebook page! PLEASE let today be the day he comes home
- 2012-10-25 22:50 emma easton
- no further sightings, no updates, i have been out all day today and no news at all :(
- 2012-10-25 21:18 Pegoydy
- Any news yet???? I hope he is found soon :(
- 2012-10-25 18:13 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- still circulating on twitter a few pro dog walkers are tweeting. Have tweeted to Islington DW as she may know some further contacts. Also at Battersea they can be sent to Old Windsor ...out of London.
- 2012-10-25 18:04 reggiemollieros
- Emma, I don't know if you will see this in time but BBC Radio London have a programme on tonight at 10pm Barking at the Moon with Joanna Good. It is all things to do with dogs and it is a "phone in" show so maybe if you call in and ask them they would give you some publicity to help find Cuba. I have posted on their Facebook wall and they sometimes read out from there here is the contact details:
Phone 020 7224 2000
(Emma I have emailed them anyway in case you don't see this post in time however if you do I hope you manage to get on the show). Last edited: 2012-10-25 18:29:26 by reggiemollieros
- 2012-10-25 08:39 WalkieswithAce
- I'm in the SE but have posted on Twitter on my dog page, hope we get good news soon and Cuba is back home soon.
- 2012-10-25 00:27 emma easton
- TO ADD CUBA HAS A SLIGHT KINK IN HIS TAIL X
- 2012-10-24 23:24 emma easton
- THE CONTACT NUMBER IS AS ON HIS POSTER 07712522821 THE OTHER NUMBER HAS CHANGED. I HAVE BEEN OUT ALL DAY 13 HOURS LOOKING FOR HIM. 2 DIFFERENT SETS OF WORMEN HAVE A POSSIBLE SIGHTING OF HIM ON WOODFIELD ROAD W10. EVERYONE HAS BEEN INFORMED, I HAVE SPOKEN TO LOADS OF SHOP KEEPERS, POLICE, PARKS POLICE AND THE SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM AND LOCALS...I HAVE BEEN TO THE SCHOOL TOO. I AM SSURE HE IS IN THE W10 BUT COULD HAVE MOVED ANYWHERE
- 2012-10-24 12:34 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Posted by my daughter this morning to her friends in the Harrow Rd, Latimer Rd area... http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=44289#.UIc1rFosWbU.facebook.
Right, Queensway-Skatepark(MW2)-hyde park-latimer-LBG Lot, all of you in tha area...please keep an eye out for Cuba, he's my friends dog and went missing, he was last seen by the bus stop at westbourne park tube station being taken by a teenage boy wearing a hoody, if any of you have any info on the dog contact Emma - 07712522821 -please share.
I have also tweeted via my rescue page PerfectPawsUkRescue @PerfectPawsUk
URGENT CUBA LOST LONDON W11 AREA..SIGHTING 22/10 http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=44289 … PLZ RT
Praying for good news.Last edited: 2012-10-24 12:35:46 by RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- 2012-10-24 10:28 reggiemollieros
- Emma, you have probably let Battersea know but if not there is the link to the form for lost dogs http://www.battersea.org.uk/help_advice/lost_dogs_cats/lost_dogs_cats_line/lost_report_form.html#tab_1 or you can call their lost dog line on the their website. I also posted on Mayhew's FB wall as they are nearer to you and he could be handed in there. Being chipped makes it easier if he is handed in but you still need to let them know. Sorry if you have done all this.
- 2012-10-24 09:40 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating every couple of hours on twitter.....any new placenames will help...
URGENT CUBA Grey Brindle Staffie SIGHTING http://bit.ly/RSNfRY #W10 #W11 #London Plz RT
- 2012-10-24 06:03 Debs, Area Co-ordinator Essex
- On animalsearch.co.uk they have a dog picked up in maida vale on 23/10 although its described as black and white but thought it may be worth letting u know so u can check it out as an option for blue/grey may not have been available when logging the details
- 2012-10-24 01:41 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Emma i'm so sorry to see Cuba is missing. I have shared him on my fb page and asked my daughter to share amongst her old school friends as they regularly hang out near the skate park on Harrow road. Hope he is back home safe with you soon. I'll keep sharing his details xxLast edited: 2012-10-24 02:01:39 by RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- 2012-10-23 22:25 emma easton
- THANK YOU XXX. I HAVE JUST HAD A PHONE CALL TO SAY HE WAS 100% SEEN JUST BEFORE 7PM RUNNING ON TAVISTOCK ROAD W11 (MY ROAD) TOWARDS PORTOBELLO ROAD...HE MUST HAVE RUN BACK BEHIND TAVISTOCK UP TO WESTBOURNE PARK WHERE HE WAS TAKEN :(
- 2012-10-23 21:03 reggiemollieros
- So sorry Emma. I am South London but am tweeting anyone mentioning the area and asking them to re-tweet.
- 2012-10-23 18:43 emma easton
- Thank you everyone, there is no further news..he was last seen aprox 6.56/7pm being taken by a boy aged between 13/15 thought he could look young or old for his age...wearing a beige hooded top and jeans, he was walking towards harrow road W10, the lady who saw this was positive about this amd was v upset she didnt pick him up herself, she says he was mixed race light brown skin. I am in pieces and very worried wht this boy has done to my dog. I have done all I can though i will put more posters out tomorrow, i know the local park police and he is being very helpful. If anyone is in this area and can help put out the poster on the Harrow Road/westbourne park area i would b really grateful as i am here on my own with a young child. Cuba is a rescue and very attached to me
- 2012-10-23 17:48 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- DDA Watch
@Team_DDAWatch tweeted about 6 hrs and we did retweet.
- 2012-10-23 17:20 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-23 16:55 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Have just spoken to owner,Emma & given some advice but there is a lot of support already going on for Cuba. Posters are up & we need to make Cuba too hot to handle.He is already up on many facebook pages but I will add him to Facebook Doglost West London page as well as requesting twitter.
- 2012-10-23 16:10 Jayne - Head Office
- Emma you have not recieved alert as you have not ticked recieve poster option on your registration...if you go into your account and click the box you will be automatically emailed...tx
- 2012-10-23 16:07 Jayne - Head Office
- Thank you ladies..
- 2012-10-23 15:56 annieb725
- update on dog rescue site on Facebook : Cuba was seen between 6.45 & 7.10 pm last night by the bus stop outside Westbourne Park tube station.HE WAS CAUGHT BY A BOY WEARING A HOODIE, AGED 14ish, AND WAS SEEN WITH THE BOY HEADING TOWARDS THE HARROW ROAD, W10
- 2012-10-23 14:37 reggiemollieros
- Sharing on Twitter, London lost dog Facebook pages also Barking at the Moon, Purple Bone in Notting Hill. Really hope you get some good news soon.
- 2012-10-23 14:14 emma easton
- hi. i havent recieved any message, my phone is on 07712522821 thank you..i am just printing out the posters now xx
- 2012-10-23 14:10 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Have left a message on owner's answer phone. Will email advice & contact numbers etc.
- 2012-10-23 12:48 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in all W postcodes and SW5,7,6. NW6,8,10.