Lost: White With Faint Spots Staffordshire Cross Female In Central (NN16)
- Dog ID 44288
- Status Lost
- Registered 23 Oct 2012
- Name PEPPA
- Breed Staffordshire cross
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Medium
- Colour White with faint spots
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars This photo is over a month old so she is bigger now. She is 17 weeks old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 21 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Kettering, Northampton.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NN16
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Owners children had some friends visiting and she thinks they may have opened the front door. She has only just moved into the house in Havelock Street, so the dog will not know the area and she is only 17 weeks old. PLEASE contact the owner with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07786 219343
- Phone 2
- Listed By Heather
- Views 1474
- Followers 2
- See more dogs Lost in NN16
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-09 19:57 Chappers
- Wanted to post this from facebook:
Forest Lodge Kennels - Rescue & Rehoming · 504 like this
Yesterday at 8:57am · ..
'7 stray dogs were brought into the kennels overnight. If you know anyone missing their dog please tell them to call us on 01604 862239.'
Kettering's strays go to Forest Lodge.
- 2012-12-11 12:01 Rosie
Last edited: 2012-12-11 21:50:51 by Rosie
- 2012-11-04 21:51 gill
- i have just been informed that my previouse post has already been explored the dog in my previouse post is actually 2 years old and microchipped where as the one in the picture(peppa) is only a few months old was worth a try though hope she is found soon
- 2012-11-04 21:37 gill
- long shot but could this be the same dog
your looking at the first post found in daventry posted by kelle smith????
- 2012-11-03 20:50 lizzylouise
- Long shot because of the colour but you never know 1 November 2012
Breed: Staffy cross
Colour: Brown and tan
Other: Young, wearing a pink checked collar
Found: Woodgreen Avenue, Banbury http://www.cherwell.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=3117
- 2012-10-25 17:28 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook East Mids & Warks
- 2012-10-23 17:20 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-23 14:07 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-10-23 14:02 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- owner needs to contact DW, vets, poster asap. Put flyers through letter boxes. Check sites on the internet. Speak to dog walkers. Speak to the postman. Contact Forest Lodge kennels. Contact the local radio and also the local paper. Contact the local school/s next week if she is not back.
- 2012-10-23 13:08 rostro
- Any idea of the area this little one is lst from...my postcode is nn15 and if she is missing from havelock st kettering that is about 4 miles from me...
- 2012-10-23 12:45 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NN14,15,16.
- 2012-10-23 11:41 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Have just seen a post about this one on facebook - look like she's missing from Havelock Street Kettering - suggesting postcode might be NN16 not NN1
- 2012-10-23 11:29 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Tried to contact owner but no reply.
- 2012-10-23 11:09 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Heather what is the name of the area in Northampton that she went missing from please?
- 2012-10-23 10:30
- Sorry to see that PEPPA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.