Lost: Black And Brown Terrier Cross Male In South East (TN2)
- Dog ID 44252
- Status Lost
- Registered 22 Oct 2012
- Name WILSON
- Breed Terrier Cross
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Colour black and brown
- Marks & Scars Border Terrier cross Jack Russell
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 20 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Culverden Park, Tunbridge wells.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area TN2
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 7-8 years old. Wearing a red collar with a bell.
- Phone 1 07746 755462
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1758
- Followers 3
- See more dogs Lost in TN2
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-25 12:27 Owl
- Thanks for correcting, Sue.
- 2012-10-25 10:57 Sue
- Posting on behalf of owner, as she is at work and can't get logged in at the moment. The sighting was on Monday night not this morning. We will continue to go back to the woods that Tiga tracked him in.
- 2012-10-25 10:35 Owl
- Wilson has been sighted this morning going into the private woodland to which Tiga the beagle tracked him. Owner has just texted this info to JB.
- 2012-10-24 22:05 reggiemollieros
- The son of Wilson's owner has confirmed that Wilson is still missing. I think the confusion was caused by 3rd party posting of a photo of a found dog and dribs and drabs of info coming forward. I have assured him that we always defer to Doglost and until we hear otherwise we are still looking. The family would very much like to speak to the person who has found the dog and they are pursuing that through Facebook. Last edited: 2012-10-24 22:09:58 by reggiemollieros
- 2012-10-24 21:15 Owl
- Thanks for clarifying that, Clarkey. As far as I know, Wilson is still missing.
- 2012-10-24 20:32 Clarkey, Area Co-ordinator East Sussex
- Update on the dog found in Marden. Turns out (after lots of confusion) that the dog was in fact MALE. How there was so much uncertainty I just do not know. There have been lots of comments of the page regarding this but it seems the dog has now been reunited with it's owner. There has been a suggestion that it was Wilson, but nothing to confirm whether it was or not. So unless Wilson's owner says on here that it was him then we have to assume Wilson is still missing. The link to the page on Fbk is https://www.facebook.com/groups/346937158674626/
- 2012-10-24 19:47 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- I looked at the photo too Gypsy and thought there was a chance that it could be Wilson if it had been male.
- 2012-10-24 17:21 Gypsy
- Very sorry...I was just trying to help.
The link was all I had and it didn't state whether the dog was male or female at the time...just thought the dog in the picture looked very much like Wilson and not far from where he was lost. I did txt owner at the time on the number above as didn't want to ring in the early hours. Hope Wilson is found soon.Last edited: 2012-10-24 17:34:41 by Gypsy
- 2012-10-24 10:50 Owl
- Turns out the terrier on Facebook is a girl. Hope she is claimed by her people.
- 2012-10-24 09:31 Owl
- Thank you Gypsy. The facebook group's name is in fact Lost and Stolen Dogs! and I have joined it, but could see the pic and postings anyway without joining. I have called Wilson's owner with link. The long link below doesn't work if you put it in a facebook search box, but I pasted it in my browser and the photo came up.
- 2012-10-24 09:18 JB
- Please contact the owner of Wilson on the number above who is having trouble logging in. Which fb page is this found dog on as the link below wont work for me. many thanks
- 2012-10-24 00:09 Gypsy
- Hi. Could this be Wilson? Posted on LOST AND STOLEN DOGS UK Fb group within the last 2 hrs. Found in Marden, Kent.
- 2012-10-23 20:00 JB
- Just got back with Tiga after 6 hours of tracking and no joy. The earlier sighting turned out to be another border terrier nearby that had gone miising as we found the person who saw it and they took it to the vet who contacted the owner. We confirmed this with the vet. The owner has been putting up posters as we trawled the streets. Tiga did track to some private woods behind big gardens nearby and ideal place to roam.
We did however reunite a beagle that was having a little wander and the owner was unaware!Last edited: 2012-10-23 20:01:06 by JB
- 2012-10-23 14:48 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- That's fantastic JB, good luck x
- 2012-10-23 11:19 JB
- Oh thats brilliant Lorraine - I am just leaving with Tiga to see if we can track him.
- 2012-10-23 09:58 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Spoken to Wilsons owner and given all the advice I can. Wilson does like to go underground but she has had a sighting of Wilson on his own so I've given some mapping and scenting advice. Sharing on all my relevant FB groups and keeping my fingers crossed Wilson home really soon x
- 2012-10-23 09:31 avalon
- added to mt face book and will keep my eyes open when walking my dog
- 2012-10-23 08:52 JB
- Thanks Jayne - I am taking Tiga down later this morning to have sniff around.
- 2012-10-23 08:01 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in TN1-11.
- 2012-10-22 20:54 reggiemollieros
- Shared on twitter. I will share on Facebook too.
- 2012-10-22 18:14 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Just emailed owner to send another photo
- 2012-10-22 17:08 JB
- I have spoken to the owner who says a photo has been sent in but the file could not be opened. The owner also said that the postman saw this dog being walked/carried by a lady also walking a young child and she was asking whose dog this was. The postman recognised the dog and went round to the owner who confirmed her dog was missing but the lady has not been seen since. This was Saturday lunchtime.
- 2012-10-22 17:03 SanBarn
- Text sent requesting photo. x
- 2012-10-22 13:06
- Sorry to see that WILSON is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.