Lost: Black With A White Patch On His Chest And Some Grey Hairs Around His Nose Paterdale Cross Male In South West (TA10)
- Dog ID 44232
- Status Lost
- Registered 21 Oct 2012
- Name TOBY STILL MISSING
- Breed Paterdale Cross
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Black with a white patch on his chest and some grey hairs around his nose
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Toby is a Patterdalle x Jack Russell. His front legs are slightly bowed.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Yes
- Date Lost 06 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Henley near Langport , Somerset
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area TA10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07891432297
- Phone 2 01458 253056
- Listed By Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Views 1502
- See more dogs Lost in TA10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-11 20:14 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- Owner has requested him to be bumped as he is still missing and she is hoping he will turn up.
- 2012-12-30 20:07 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Not a million miles away, but no mention of white - might be worth checking out this report on the animal wardens:
Found Dog (AFP138714)
Found on Sat 29th Dec 2012 (1 day)
Found dog in Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, United Kingdom, TA8 2AX
Sex: Dog (Male)
No collar or flea collar
Chipped: Not sure
Neutered: Not sure
dog found at around asda in Highbridge, near Burnham on sea. Dog had been seen by other people around the area and appears to have travelled some way...almost being hit by a number of cars. Police were called but were unable to take so have taken our details and we have temporarily taken dog home. However he will have to go via the dog warden if not contacted today....dog now at Whitehouse kennels who confirmed he was not microchipped
- 2012-12-16 12:01 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Still missing.
- 2012-12-12 08:39 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-11-24 14:09 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Message sent for update
- 2012-10-22 09:48 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in TA3,7,10,11,12,13. BA6,16.
- 2012-10-21 22:43 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- I have now spoken to owner who will be sending a photo asap. Toby is not the only dog to have gone missing from this area in recent weeks.
- 2012-10-21 22:06 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Thanks for the text Jumanji, I have sent a text to the owners.
- 2012-10-21 21:23
- Sorry to see that TOBY STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.