Reunited: Black With Some White Border Collie Male
- Dog ID 44197
- Status Reunited
- Registered 20 Oct 2012
- Name BARNEY
- Breed Border Collie
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Colour black with some white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 20 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Archway School, Stroud. Ran off along main road to Puckshole.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area GL6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Ran off with lead still attached to collar. Apologies for lack of dog details, but we were looking after him for a friend who is on holiday. Believed to have a tag with name and owner's contact number, but they are away at the moment. Will add more details when available, thanks
- Phone 1 07756509434
- Phone 2
- Listed By paul234
- Views 748
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-21 12:27 Jenners
- Fantastic news, you be a good boy now Barney x
- 2012-10-21 11:19 paul234
- Many thanks to everyone who helped us look for Barney. Delighted to say he's now back home and looking well. Thanks, Paul
- 2012-10-21 10:52 janey
- Good news Barney home safe was in a house having gone to the nearest properties facing the fields. Barney stayed courtesy of clockhouse vets last night and is back with John Now. John has asked me to pass on his thanks to you all for your swift assistance. Huge thanks to Jenners for all the time spent looking last night.
Jenners I hope I dont need you again too soon!! I will give you a quick phone call.
- 2012-10-21 10:44 flaggbag, Area Co-ordinator Stroud
- very please to reunite barney, he was found in someones garden and they took him to out of hours clock house vets, paul has just been to bring him home, one happy dog sitter and the owners were none the wiser... stay safe now barney...
- 2012-10-21 08:47 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Thanks Janey, Ive just emaailed him too, so between us we should get a photo, and then the email alerts can go out.
- 2012-10-21 08:25 janey
- I have texted my neighbout to ask him for a photo and explained that he would benefit from keeping up to date with you all here. Thanks for all your help with this. Janey
- 2012-10-21 06:53 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Will sort photo when I get home from work 8 ish
- 2012-10-21 01:49 flaggbag, Area Co-ordinator Stroud
- could any one get a picture to go on site if possible please
- 2012-10-21 01:47 flaggbag, Area Co-ordinator Stroud
- clockhouse vets now take out of hours strays for stroud area... i have sent the above email an advice sheet
- 2012-10-21 00:15 janey
- Jenners Barney is 6 or 7. He is OK to approach and is microchipped we believe.
- 2012-10-21 00:13 janey
- Hi Jenners
This is my neighbours sons collie who was being walked in the fields behind Archway school GL5 4AX, Its Janey here!! Cant believe this has happened again (after Mungo was returned same day as this happens)
My son and I walked the land from The school fields to Randwick and back through woods to ruscombe. Ruscombe Lower street is where the dog is staying for his hols. This dog was barking at our front gates just this morning and we cant believe the timimg so I am back in touch with you again. We covered about 4 miles calling him. No sign.
I put the owners dad (John) in touch with Dog lost. Apart from postering Cashes Green area may be a good start, what else can we do?
- 2012-10-21 00:08 Jenners
- Drove around Paganhill, Whiteshill, Ruscombe, Cashes Green and back to Glos, no sign. Rowe Vets in Wotton Under Edge receive the strays from Stroud out of hours or used to. Should let Teckels & Cheltenham know. Because of the vast area would be good to get poster with pics to taxi companies, saw a few on my travels tonight, and the local pubs. Weather is supposed to be good tomorrow so lots of dog walkers will be in the area. How old is Barney and what is his temperament like, need to get an idea of where he's likely to head for. Fingers crossed he's laying low til it gets light x
- 2012-10-20 23:52 Piixie
- Happy to help look tomorrow, I'm not too far away (Cheltenham) if he's still missing
- 2012-10-20 22:47 flaggbag, Area Co-ordinator Stroud
- barney does not know the area, as he was being looked after while owners were on holiday, he was being walked and suddenly bolted with his lead attached, there was a hot air balloon close by, so this may have been what made him run, but we cant be sure... will email owner help sheet, they will be contacting clock house vets and postering the area tomorrow.
- 2012-10-20 21:43 Jenners
- I will take a drive along the main road on my way home. Is he from the area, if not he may try and find his way home. Hope he stays safe x
- 2012-10-20 21:01 flaggbag, Area Co-ordinator Stroud
- will contact
- 2012-10-20 20:50 Animal Magic Chelt
- Sharing via FB.... https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/333888613287842/
Fingers crossed for news. x