Lost: Grey & White Husky Siberian Female In North East (NE15)
- Dog ID 44163
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Oct 2012
- Name SKY
- Breed Husky Siberian
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Grey & White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Striking blue eyes, small scar on left side of chest just above front left leg (possibly not viable
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 22 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Lost at the Albemarle Barracks, Ouston, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15 0RF
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area NE15
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07595397111
- Phone 2 01452 840289
- Listed By Topping
- Views 817
- See more dogs Lost in NE15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-06 16:15 lunajj36
- https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=10151871918289988&set=a.10150295221654988.415389.611779987&type=1&theater the dog on the right,forehead markings match and striking blue eyes
- 2013-01-14 12:58 hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- oh I am so sorry Topping, was really hoping it would be good news. I hate raising hopes as it must be a let down. but it the only way to look at ones found to see if we can get the lovely Sky back. dont worry will keep looking xx
- 2013-01-09 09:26 Topping
- Just to update. Although very similar looking, that wasn't our dog as she was registered with someone else. Thanks for keeping a look out and fingers crossed we will hear of something soon.
- 2013-01-08 19:19 Topping
- Thanks hazebella. That husky looks remarkably similar. I have emailed the Leigh dog and cats home to ask further questions. It almost looks too good to be true, fingers crossed and thank you for keeping an eye out for us.
- 2013-01-08 15:26 hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- hi can you check this one out, doesnt say sex x scroll left or right till you find it says st helens area 02089 http://leighdogsandcatshome.co.uk/straydogphotos.htmlLast edited: 2013-01-08 15:32:22 by hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2012-10-22 16:52 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Jayne and Bexe !
Keira was being cared for by a relative of her owner and went missing whilst on a walk. I will update further when I have spoken to her owners partner this evening
- 2012-10-20 06:55 Bexe
I work at kennels in Heddon the wall, so will keep a look out over this way. Have you dropped posters off at vets too? Hope sky is found safe and sound soon.
- 2012-10-19 18:55 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NE15,18,20,45,61.
- 2012-10-19 17:14
- Sorry to see that SKY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.