Lost: Cream Terrier Breed Male In East Anglia (NR27)
- Dog ID 44160
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Oct 2012
- Name HECTOR
- Breed Terrier breed
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Cream
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Hector was wearing a muzzle when he went missing.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 15 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Tolls Road, Northrepps, Norfolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area NR27
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info WEARING A MUZZLE WHEN HE WENT MISSING
- Phone 1 01263 576542.
- Phone 2
- Listed By Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Views 3426
- See more dogs Lost in NR27
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-10 18:45 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Xenas Mum, this will help to spread the word further x
- 2012-12-01 17:51 Xenas Mum
- Little DL posters of Hector are going into Nero's Kitchen Christmas Selection Boxes of Dog Biscuits being sold in the "Truly Local" shop, Stalham. I do hope there is some news of him soon....
- 2012-11-16 17:03 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Hector is featured in the North Norfolk News, hopefully this will bring some news xx
- 2012-11-07 10:59 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Sue, I will let the owner know x
- 2012-11-07 08:25 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news X
- 2012-10-28 09:28 JB
- I have organised a search party from Kerry Greyhounds in Cromer to look for Hector today in Overstrand. Good luck team! I am back home in Kent looking for a Greyhound being fostered from Kerry Greyhounds, so we are helping each other out! Come on Hector now is your chance to make yourself known - TODAY!
- 2012-10-26 18:02 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you JB and the wonderful Tiga for searching for Hector.
I have put an appeal out on Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group for people to help search the area xx
- 2012-10-26 17:38 JB
- Thanks Owl! Yes it has been a very busy couple of days with Tiga tacking this little boy. Is there anyone who can help to search, this area behind the shops in Overstrand, I ran out of time and it is possible Hector is hiding or has got himself shut in to any of the sheds, gardens, yards etc in this area. It is now getting much colder and all help would be appreciated to do maybe a door to door asking people to check all outside areas. The owners are now looking around this area and have been asked to get more posters up. Come on lets get Hector home now, Jesper his playmate is missing him.
- 2012-10-26 11:11 Owl
- I am bumping this to top because JB and Tiga went tracking Hector over the last 2 days and Tiga followed his trail to an area behind the shops in Overstrand. Please can everyone there watch out for him, checking their gardens etc.
- 2012-10-22 22:27 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Sadly no news of little Hector yet x
- 2012-10-22 17:16 Julie B
- Is there any news of this gorgeous little fella ? xx
- 2012-10-20 18:40 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Yes this is possible dekkaann, this is searched as much as it can be daily x
- 2012-10-20 17:09 dekkaann
- He may be now using the sugarbeet field as a base, just a thought.
- 2012-10-20 12:54 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you all for helping to spread the word x
There was a possible sighting of Hector on the 18th (Thurs) coming out of the field on to the back lane towards Cromer.
- 2012-10-20 12:22 Owl
- I have posted on Facebook and my friends on there have started sharing. I hope this may bring in a few more searchers, we really need as many people on the ground as we can muster.
- 2012-10-20 10:50 reggiemollieros
- Sharing on twitter. I hope you find Hector soon.
- 2012-10-20 08:33 dekkaann
- May sound odd but, was the sugarbeet very dense?
years ago a friends Beagle went in a field of
wheat and was missing for two days. Only found due to owner weaving in and out the wheat. Can only think it must have been like being lost in a maze. Dog was exhausted but OK.
- 2012-10-19 21:03 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Are there any helpers local to this area that are able to search for Hector, this little lad needs to be found xx
- 2012-10-19 18:53 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Jayne and Riverlady.
Posters and flyers now made up and E-mailed on to the owner.
- 2012-10-19 18:30 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-19 17:31 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NR10,11,12,24,25,26,27,28.
- 2012-10-19 16:42 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Hector chased after a phesant into a field of sugarbeet when he was out on a walk. The owner has notified the Dog Warden and all local vets. There are posters up in the area.
I will E-mail general information including contact numbers for vets in the area. I will add Hector's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Keep safe Hector until you are found xxx
- 2012-10-19 16:24
- Sorry to see that HECTOR is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.