Reunited: Black And White Spaniel Cross Female
- Dog ID 44150
- Status Reunited
- Registered 19 Oct 2012
- Name PEGGY
- Breed Spaniel Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Broken front right canine tooth
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 18 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Mattishall Norfolk although last seen Dereham Norfolk
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area NR20
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 21 Oct 2012
- Other Info Peggy is very skittish and likely to bevery frightened. Last sighting (unconfirmed) Toftwood area of Dereham at 6pm on the 18th October 2012
- Phone 1 07979420938
- Phone 2
- Reward? Substantial
- Listed By Fila72
- Views 1061
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-21 22:20 mathers22
- BRILLIANT xx
- 2012-10-21 20:19 janiejewel1649
- WONDERFUL NEWS...:-)xxx
- 2012-10-21 19:23 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...
- 2012-10-21 18:59 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thankfully Peggy has been found, keep safe from now on xxx
- 2012-10-20 07:58 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Peggy is featured in the local newspaper today, hopefully this will bring some news x
- 2012-10-19 16:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Riverlady.
Posters and flyers now made up and E-mailed on to the owner.
- 2012-10-19 14:16 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-19 13:32 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Peggy went missing on a walk, there was a possible sighting of her around 6 p.m.in Dereham. The owner has notified the Dog Warden and local vets in the area. She is a very nervous dog so if seen PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH HER, please contact the owner immediately.
I will make up posters and flyers for the owner a.s.a.p
- 2012-10-19 11:01 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I will contact the owner later today.
I have E-mailed general information sheets and also contact numbers for vets in the area.
I have added Peggy's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Keep safe Peggy until you are found x
- 2012-10-19 10:34 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NR9,19,20. IP25,PE32,37.