Lost: Tri Colour Border Collie Female In Wales (LL74)
- Dog ID 44123
- Status Lost
- Registered 18 Oct 2012
- Name FLY
- Breed Border Collie
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour tri colour
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Hewitts caravan Park, Benllech. Angelsey.
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area LL74
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Bolted during thunderstorm...owners on holiday at the time.
- Phone 1 07904 711606
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1925
- See more dogs Lost in LL74
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-07 16:17 RCPersse
- 2012-12-06 13:10 Helen
- I spotted this on my wall on Facebook. I just wondered if there's a possibility it might be Fly.
- 2012-11-18 20:53 Julie B
- There has been a black and white med sized dog (found id 45383) hit by a car and run off on 17/11. Could this be Fly? It is 52 miles away from where Fly went missing - which i think is possible for her to have travelled this distance in 6 weeks ? x
- 2012-11-15 12:53 mathers22
- Me too hope she has found lovely people to care for her seeing as her owners have "moved on from looking for fly"!!!
- 2012-11-15 12:40 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Poor Fly:(
- 2012-11-15 07:08 Teddys Mum-JW
- Oh poor Fly. I hope she has found a new deserving owner bless her.
- 2012-11-14 11:18 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- I know. I've just posted that lots of people are still looking out for her as we'd like to know whats happened and are hoping she's in a lovely home now and safe and warm.xx
- 2012-11-14 10:28 kaz35
- on the doglost facebook page it says that her owners have "moved on" from looking for fly!!!!
- 2012-11-14 10:23 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Sue x I'll let owners know.
Even though they have 'moved on' and got another dog, there are lots of people still looking out for Fly.
- 2012-11-14 08:01 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. Good luck, I hope it brings some news
- 2012-11-13 18:20 jobadger
- Hi DyfedZoo - yes Fly is still missing - there have been a couple of possible sightings but nothing concrete. I understand her owners have 'moved on' and got another dog. We are still keeping a look out for her.....
- 2012-11-12 22:09 DyfedZoo
- Is this one still missing? any sightings?
- 2012-10-29 20:57 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Photo cropped and reloaded to bring Fly closer. You will need to refresh the page to view it.
Thanks pixies peeps, will alert goldenfrodo. x
- 2012-10-24 10:23 pixies peeps
- There is a stray collieX(described as such) just rehomed by animalrescuecymru listed on rescuehelpers unite.Tri female 5-6 years.
Tel for arc is 0845 475 5958 I think from listing (Have put comment on doglost wales fb)
- 2012-10-23 11:35 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks for your help, Rach and Polly x
Hope Fly is found safe very soon x
- 2012-10-22 22:15 Rach
- Thanks polly have posted the below on the doglost wales facebook group so we can try and find the source x
- 2012-10-19 12:34 Polly
- There was a lady in the Pentreath area,(around the date Fly went missing) who had a dog in her car and was trying to find the owners. So it maybe Fly has been picked up. Jobadger commented on this lady when Barney the collie(who has benn reunited) was missing from Anglesey on the 6th Oct,2012. I do hope this helps in some way. Best of luck x
- 2012-10-19 08:38 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in LL60-78.
- 2012-10-18 20:48 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Can email alerts go out please? Thanks
- 2012-10-18 10:52
- Sorry to see that FLY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.