Lost: White Husky Siberian Female In North East (BD3)
- Dog ID 44117
- Status Lost
- Registered 18 Oct 2012
- Name SASHA
- Breed Husky Siberian
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Stolen from garden in Bradford.
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area BD3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07960 567979
- Phone 2 07772 409295
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1449
- See more dogs Lost in BD3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-08 13:00 XAngel09X
- Sasha is still missing, there has been many links sent, they all lead to nothing, hope she is back soon . :(
- 2013-01-11 17:44 manda100uk
- Have you tried Fleet Lane Kennels at Bradford?
- 2013-01-10 14:17 XAngel09X
- Will do thanks x
- 2013-01-09 14:34 hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- hi no worries at all but please still always ring or go and see as it has been proven before some dogs have been chipped but not found or faulty so make sure all things checked just in case :) x
- 2013-01-09 10:03 XAngel09X
- Hi Hazel, thanks for the post i was aware of the dog in leeds a few weeks ago it is not our sasha, this dog is called Mia and has amber eyes, the dog in Cleadon looks very similiar to Sasha she has the same eye colour too, but its not her, thanks to the message below confirming that dog is not chipped, as ours is. thanks x
- 2013-01-08 19:53 wansbeck82
- The dog in Cleadon kennels is not chipped im afraid, I was there when they scanned her x
- 2013-01-08 16:02 hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- also this as could not remember eye colour this at leeds dogs trust.
- 2013-01-08 15:47 hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
please check asap x
- 2012-12-18 13:26 XAngel09X
- Hiya, thanks for the link, this girl looks a bit young our dog is older but i have sent an email to the site requesting more info on the dog. thanks a lot x
- 2012-12-13 20:31 millypod
Can you check this photo looks like Sasha.
- 2012-10-29 16:36 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Owner thinks Sasha may have been rehomed as she received a call stating that she had been found and that a fee had to be paid before she could be released from the kennels. Unfortunately the owner was unable to trace the call in order to find out wich kennels she was being held at. She rang Petlog and they said Kirklees had scanned Sasha so they must have her. Kirklees were contacted but they said they didn't have Sasha they had just checked her details on the computer as she had been registered as missing. All seems a bit odd and owner is very confused about the whole situation.
- 2012-10-23 15:49 XAngel09X
- Hi thanks to the lady who rang me, appreciate that. The microchip company have been informed and all details are up to date. All the dog wardens in our area have been contacted and wardens out of town aswell as well as our local vets and others, i have left my contact number with many of them,i have reported it to the police and a (CRN) has been issued. Hope she is found soon. Thankyou
- 2012-10-19 20:32 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne.
Message left on owner's phone to offer help/advice
- 2012-10-18 05:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BD1-10.LS28.
- 2012-10-18 05:21
- Sorry to see that SASHA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.