Rainbow Bridge: Apricot Labradoodle Female
- Dog ID 44081
- Status Rainbow Bridge
- Registered 16 Oct 2012
- Name EVA
- Breed Labradoodle
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Apricot
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 16 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Framlingham, Suffolk.Last seen near the allotments on New Road, heading towards Framlingham Mere, at 7am on Wednesday 17 October.
- Lost In Region Rainbow Bridge
- Lost In Post Area IP13
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 19 Oct 2012
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01728 664172
- Phone 2 07958 902581
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By Annhirst
- Views 3556
- See more dogs in Rainbow Bridge
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-22 22:04 Annhirst
- Thank you to all you lovely people who posted comments. I am only now able to read these as the shock of losing Eva has subsided. Now we are left with a gaping hole in our hearts (and our house!) and we miss her dreadfully. She was the perfect family pet, adored by everyone who met her and she changed a lot of people's negative opinions about dogs. In her short life, Eva touched so many hearts. RIP xxxxx
- 2012-10-22 10:01 Meru
- I am so very, very sorry to hear the sad news about Eva - RIP beautiful girl - play free over the Bridge xx
- 2012-10-20 20:47 SH
- Run free beautiful one xxx
- 2012-10-20 13:25 DianeM
- My thoughts are with Eva and her loving family, run free and play forever at the bridge sweetheart xx
- 2012-10-20 10:01 AnnieSparky
- So very sorry.....RIP Eva...now running and playing at Rainbow Bridge xx
- 2012-10-20 05:20 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- So very sorry XX
- 2012-10-20 00:21 digbysmum
- Oh how sad. I am so very sorry and my thoughts are with the family at this awful time. Run free at the bridge, beautiful Eva xxx
- 2012-10-19 22:44 Scrappy2010
- So sorry you didn't make it home safe Eva. Run free beautiful now with your angel wings. x
- 2012-10-19 22:00 mathers22
- So sorry for your loss RIP Eva xx
- 2012-10-19 21:32 Owl
- So sorry, run free sweet Eva x
- 2012-10-19 21:22 jobadger
- I'm so very sorry you didn't make it home darling Eva. Sleep tight - Sweet dreams. xx
- 2012-10-19 21:18 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh noooo! I am so very sorry. Owners, please know that you did find her - she is no longer lost. She can rest peacefully in God's arms as she watches over you. Another special girl has earnt her little wings. She is safe now and you will be together once more. This time, you will never have to part, ever again. May God bless you and Eva, and, in time may your hearts know peace. Sending a big kiss heaven bound for sweetest Eva. xxxxxxxxxx
- 2012-10-19 21:18 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- So very sorry to see that your gorgeous girl has gone to the bridge too soon! Run free lovely Eva :(x
- 2012-10-19 21:16 millypod
- So sad to see another rainbow bridge. Rest in peace Eva.xx
- 2012-10-19 21:04 janiejewel1649
- So very sorry to read this about sweet Eva. My prayers and thoughts are with her family: a candle is burning as I type this. Hope Eva`s owners take a little comfort that one day she will be waiting for them at the bridge, overjoyed to see them again. You have not lost your girl forever. Night, night Eva, sleep tight. Now go and play with your pals in the lovely sunshin e until you are reunited once more. Sending your family lots of comforting ((((((HUGS)))))) for their tragic loss from me. RIP+ sweet Eva. God Blessx Run free.
- 2012-10-19 20:50 tworedshoes
- I'm so sorry.... she didn't deserve that. My thoughts are with her poor owners who tried so hard to get her back. Run free, lovely Eva x
- 2012-10-19 20:42 Jayne - Head Office
- So So sorry...
- 2012-10-19 20:33 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- It is with a very heavy heart that I have to let you know that Eva was involved in a R.T.A and died when she arrived at the vets, her owners are devastated.
Run free beautiful girl in the sunshine over the bridge xxx
Last edited: 2012-10-19 20:43:16 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-10-19 19:36 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you tworedshoes x
Really hoping too that this little girl will be home tonight x
- 2012-10-19 19:29 tworedshoes
- I'm working tomorrow am in Melton, but I'll go in via Campsea Ashe. Will try to join search tomorrow pm if Eva's still out there. Fingers crossed she comes home tonight.
- 2012-10-19 19:00 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- She was seen about lunchtime in Campsea Ashe Cassie, the owner said she would let me know if there has been anymore sightings but I haven't heard anymore yet today.
It would probably be best if you contact the owner direct if you plan to help with the search x
Thanks Cassie x
Last edited: 2012-10-19 19:35:20 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-10-19 18:18 Cassie
- Any news please. Whereabouts in Campsea Ashe was she seen, and what time??? I can come and look tomorrow morning
- 2012-10-19 15:40 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- There has been another sighting of Eva at Campsey Ash, owner and Dog Warden are there now x
- 2012-10-19 07:54 tworedshoes
- Working this am, but will be out this afternoon if you haven't got her by then. I'll check on here to see if any more sitings before I leave. Fingers crossed she hands herself in this am.x
- 2012-10-18 23:07 Sarah Jane
- ive just checked on google maps and i was down the road of that farm searching and postering this morning :( least there has been a sighting, will be off out there tomorrow have been speaking to owner so we dont overlap ... come on Eva lets get you home tomorrow xx
- 2012-10-18 21:22 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Update from owner...
Eva was seen this morning at a farm nearEaston/Hacheston and the farmer very nearly had her. He said she was timid but cautiously coming forward. Then a bird-scarer went off and scared her off again. She was last seen running towards Glevering Hall Farm. The landowner has said he will search the area there.
I am arranging to meet with the owner tomorrow to drop our Night Vision Goggles off.
- 2012-10-18 15:32 tworedshoes
- That's great Sarah Jane - it is a huge area for Eva to lose herself in - so many spinneys/woods, but lots of footpaths and bridleways too. I'm working tomorrow morning, but if she's not home by lunchtime, I'll go out again in the afternoon, and if no further sitings, I'll do the Kettleburgh, Brandeston & Earl Soham triangle. Used to ride around there so know that country well. Hopefully she'll be home before then! Stay safe Eva x
- 2012-10-18 14:40 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Sarah Jane, good that there are plenty of posters up in the area, hopefully the owner will start to get some calls xx
- 2012-10-18 14:01 Sarah Jane
- just back from putting up posters and flyers through doors from Kettleburgh to easton to Framlingham triangle, seen bin men they took posters and bt man, so many woods in this area ,no sign at all of Eva, will be back tomorrow to do another area if lovely Eva not home xx ...tworedshoes, i rekon i must have been a bit behind you as i went out at 11am so Kettleburgh and surrounding now well postered x
- 2012-10-18 11:54 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you tworedshoes for going out to search for Eva, hopefully she will be seen soon so we can track her movements.
I know the owner had just printed a load more posters when I spoke to her last night so hopefully these will be put up in the area
- 2012-10-18 11:44 tworedshoes
- Searched this morning from 9.30am all around Kettleburgh, Hoo and Brandeston. Walked the bridleways in all three areas and drove the back road between Kettleburgh and Earl Soham, then back to Fram via Richard Westerns and Brook Lane. Lots of plough, so good for spotting cream dogs, but she's nowhere to be seen. Asked a couple of farm workers to keep a look out, but worryingly didn't see any posters in these areas. My printer's out of ink, so couldn't provide any.
- 2012-10-17 20:45 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Sarah Jane x
I have spoken to the owner and Eva went missing from a friend's house, when she darted out of the front door. The owner has contacted the Dog Warden and all local vets. There are posters up in the area.
There has been sightings of Eva running through fields close to home. The last sighting of her was at about 5.15 today running near Kettleborough. There are people out tonight searching.
Can I ask that if you do see her PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH HER contact the owner immediately as at the moment this little girl is running scared.
Keep safe Eva until you are found xxx
- 2012-10-17 20:14 Sarah Jane
- I have printed off posters and will take to farm shops, vets and put up locally ~ stay safe lovely Eva xx
- 2012-10-17 15:19 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have tried to call the owner, will try again later.
- 2012-10-17 14:49 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-10-17 09:06 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in IP6,12,13,17,19,21,23.
- 2012-10-17 08:10 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Photo received ready for E-mail alerts.
I have added Eva's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
- 2012-10-16 23:02 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have E-mailed general information including contact numbers for vets in the area and also requested a photo.
Keep safe Eva until you are found xxx