Lost: Tan And Black Miniature Yorkshire Terrier Female In North East (NE24)
- Dog ID 43946
- Status Lost
- Registered 13 Oct 2012
- Name COCO
- Breed Miniature Yorkshire Terrier
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Toy
- Colour tan and black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Tiniest spot on her skin where she had injections and the needle snapped. Must be fekt really well t
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 10 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Blyth Northumberland
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area NE24
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Needs daily medication so must be found. Please bring her home. 2 very upset children waiting for her return.
- Phone 1 07783644287
- Phone 2
- Reward? 100.00
- Listed By leanne27
- Views 1221
- See more dogs Lost in NE24
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-01 04:06 Sylvia
- Saw a notice in the Coop at Widdrington that a timid Yorkshire Terrier had been found. Contact number shown was 07738 377195 if I got it down right.
HAVE CONTACTED OWNER DIRECT. THIS HAS BEEN FOLLOWED OP BUT IT'S NOT COCO :-(Last edited: 2012-11-01 09:47:16 by Sylvia
- 2012-10-22 16:26 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Glynafon. Cocos owners have checked out the found dog and unfortunately it's not Coco.
- 2012-10-22 16:12 glynafon
- yorkie found in Ellington on NPR but colour does not sound right
- 2012-10-22 15:48 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- bumped due to possible sighting of Coco reported running along the main road past Ellington in Northumberland heading towards Widdrington.
owner going to check the area and poster.
has also contacted the dog warden again
everything crossed for more news
- 2012-10-17 16:39 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Coco is featured in today's News Post Leader.
There has also been a possible sighting of her reported today outside Wlkinson's at North Shields. Owner attending to see if there is CCTV footage available and to speak to security staff.
A reminder that if Coco is found, she must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW.
- 2012-10-14 18:46 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Coco went missing from the garden and there was a sighting of her wandering down the road.
Owner has contacted all the relevant authorities and has postered the area.More postering is planned and owner has secured an appeal in the local newspaper.
If found, Coco must be reported to the dog warden,as is required by LAW
hoping for news of her very soon.
- 2012-10-14 14:53 leanne27
- 2012-10-14 14:52 leanne27
- Thank you to everyone for their help. She is gone from Chestnut avenue kay near little asfs
- 2012-10-13 20:43 mjky73
- Ive posted Coco's details on my FB page & Twitter. Also posted on Service in Blyth page and circle of friends and Labradorable sites. Hope Coco is found soon.
- 2012-10-13 17:04 Lindy
- Have put poster in my shop window in Whitley Bay and posted on facebook/twitter. I hope she is found safe and sound very soon x
- 2012-10-13 17:02 Kay
- Whereabouts in Blyth?
- 2012-10-13 16:50 Lisa123
- Have put on twitter. Hope this little girl is home soon.
- 2012-10-13 16:42 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NE22,23,24,25,26,62,63.
- 2012-10-13 12:43
- Sorry to see that COCO is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.