Lost: Blue Whippet Female In North East (DN6)
- Dog ID 43925
- Status Lost
- Registered 12 Oct 2012
- Name BOE
- Breed Whippet
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Blue
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars C section scar , we only mated her once and had to have a c section due to her not bein able to pass
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 10 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Lost in woodlands , Doncaster on the crescent was last Seen on the crescent getting chased and caught by 2 blokes in a White transit van one aged 17/18 the driver aged around 30
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area DN6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info She's a liitle blue wippets bitch answers so the name boe she's really petit and fragile dog she had a colar on with her name engraved , she never had a coat on wen she got out and picked up , shs a loving family pet who is missed madly , she was the kids dog the children havent stop crying since she went ,any help would be helpful thanks
- Phone 1 07875423211
- Phone 2 07966001871
- Reward? 250
- Listed By Naththomas
- Views 2058
- See more dogs Lost in DN6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-13 19:14 Christine
- Could this be Boe? http://www.animallifelineuk.org/forum/showthread.php?33981-1322-%96-FLOWER-TIME-UP-TUES-19-2-13-%96-very-greyhoundy-lurcher-blue-grey-with-a-bit-of-white-West-Midlands
- 2012-10-31 23:15 jody
- Thanks for the very useful info Ravenette...will never give up xx
- 2012-10-31 12:18 ravenette
- You could try advertising Boe on www.dragondriving.co.uk,this is a site that a lot of travellers use and 2 long time missing dogs have been reunited after being put on there. As they don't have a missing section you will have to put an ad in the for sale section with her photo, details and of course a reward! Good luck and here's hoping that the lovely Boe is home soon xxx
- 2012-10-31 10:34 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-10-21 10:46 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Sadly still no news of Boe x
- 2012-10-20 21:18 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Text sent for an update
- 2012-10-16 22:58 coralvb
- Would there be CCTV footage seeing as it was outside Tesco?
- 2012-10-16 19:13 Naththomas
- we had some information last night that some one sein her on bently shops out side tesco , they said it was deff her , by the time i got there they had gone , they said they was travelers from stocks bridge lane ,no they never got the reg of the van , were guna plaster posters all over bently now n near the camp , hopefully they will ring up , were givin £250 for her return
- 2012-10-16 18:25 jody
- Nathan, Have u put posters of Boe in local shops on Great North Road? Did anybody get reg of the van?
- 2012-10-15 10:58 Naththomas
- still no sign of boe , still tryin to get a better picture of her with out a coat ,but she had so many of them n the missis had them on her all the time , put loads of posters out now at local greyhound tracks , scrap yards ,etc im on my travels today to put some out side local sites , hopefully if they have an heart and see the posters they will phone up .we just wont her back large cash reward will be gave , thanks for ur help everyone
- 2012-10-13 11:34 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- There has been no word of Boe since she was seen being placed in the white van. Have advised her owners to POSTER as much as they can and to contact dog wardens, Stray kennels etc
I have nominated Boe for our article in the Countrymans Weekly.
Hoping for news of her very soon
- 2012-10-13 10:01 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Just contacted owner and the date should be 2012. I will change the details.
- 2012-10-13 09:41 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in DN1-12.
- 2012-10-13 06:32 glynafon
- Is the lost date correct? Has she been missing a year?
- 2012-10-12 19:39 SH
- Are there any traveller sites nearby, if so it might be worth a visit!!! Hope this beautiful one is found safe & sound x
- 2012-10-12 19:32 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- loaded pic and lightened it a bit - it was showing black in the listing.
You might need to refresh the pageLast edited: 2012-10-12 19:32:41 by Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- 2012-10-12 16:02
- Sorry to see that BOE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.