Lost: Tri Terrier Jack Russell Female In South East (BN27)
- Dog ID 43883
- Status Lost
- Registered 11 Oct 2012
- Name LULU
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Female
- Age Older Adult
- Colour tri
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 08 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Hailsham.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area BN27
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01323 833773
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1184
- See more dogs Lost in BN27
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-18 22:45 Clarkey, Area Co-ordinator East Sussex
- Is there any news on Lulu?
- 2012-11-21 08:21 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-11-01 09:36 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Due to a a number of missing dogs in a line along the A22 from Heathfield to Hailsham areas it has been brought to attention of Sussex police who are looking at all cases in case connected.
Might I suggest when posters go up they cover all 4 dogs to give maximum coverage.
Teasel TN21 Pepsi BN27 Queenie BN27 Lulu BN27.
If required we could fit all 4 dogs onto one A4 page if it would help?
All 4 dogs bumped to give maximum coverage of all 4 missing.
- 2012-10-12 13:22 KellyC
- I'm in the Hailsham area and will keep a look out for Lulu. Is there anymore information on the exact area she went from or circumstances? There has recently been a dog theft and an attempted dog theft in Hailsham. Kelly x
- 2012-10-11 15:53 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BN8,9,20-27. TN21,33,39.
- 2012-10-11 15:48 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- photo uploaded from admin - ready for alerts please
- 2012-10-11 10:31
- Sorry to see that LULU is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.