Lost: WHITE WITH TAN MARKINGS Terrier Jack Russell Male In South West (TR20)
- Dog ID 43790
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Oct 2012
- Name DEANO
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour WHITE WITH TAN MARKINGS
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Sep 2012
- Where Lost ROSPEATH FARM, ROSPEATH LANE CROWLAS NR PENZANCE CORNWALL
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area TR20
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info VERY MUCH LOVED AND MISSED!!
- Phone 1 07812345771
- Phone 2 01736 740286
- Reward? YES
- Listed By janeyb
- Views 919
- Followers 2
- See more dogs Lost in TR20
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-28 12:36 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Where has Deano photo disappeared to?
- 2012-10-20 16:37 janeyb
- Thanks again jenny, good to know people care! Moogie, yep bought a snake camera and look down most holes daily, so many to look down. Not given up hope yet...
- 2012-10-20 16:30 jenny4
- Owners have checked but sadly not Deano but the other dog has been reunited
- 2012-10-20 06:07 jenny4
- This has just been posted , maybe worth checking out ....
Has anybody lost a dog- jack Russell cross- in the helston/ loe bar area? We currently have a male dog residing with us, who turned up at about 6pm this evening. He's very friendly and has a collar but no name or number. If he belongs to anyone, please call on 07502331694.
- 2012-10-17 11:24 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Any news? Have rabbit holes been thoroughly checked? Are there lots of posters up around the area?
- 2012-10-12 08:19 janeyb
- Thanks for that will phone now!
- 2012-10-11 18:33 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Seems a bit far away but maybe worth a check
11 Oct 2012
Location: Honiton EX14
Markings: Brown patches
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email email@example.com quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-10-11 15:12 janeyb
- Hi jenny, that sounds like a good idea! will look into it. I hope he comes back soon as well, miss him so much!!
- 2012-10-11 06:19 jenny4
- Hy Janeyb is it possible to borrow one of those snake camera they use for drains and maybe look down a few rabbit holes, he may have go stuck....sometimes the fire brigade will help. am not sure what else to do..I really hope he is home soon xx
- 2012-10-10 19:22 janeyb
- Hi jenny, thanks for your help, much appreciated! spoke to nearby farmers but no sign. The kennel lady knows our dogs so hopefully she would have said..but will have a word anyway. Spoken to vets, rescue centres and put ads in paper and on radio. Keep thinking he will be sitting waiting by door each morning, so sad when he's not there. Not giving up hope and will keep walking the fields just in case. Feel sorry for his sister she is really missing him as they are so close. Thanks again jane
- 2012-10-10 17:42 jenny4
- Are there any places . ie holes etc he could have gone outside the farm?I have been asking everybody I can and noone has seen him.....have you spoken to the boarding kennels near you and ask if they have spotted him at all?
- 2012-10-10 08:00 janeyb
- Hi, thanks for your concern, it means a lot! I have Deano's mum and sister so we go out daily on a hunt for him. I have been to all his normal places on the farm and have seen no sign of him anywhere. We have a lane outside the farm and many people go past, we think now maybe he went off with someone as he is such a lovely dog, he loves people. thanks again!!
- 2012-10-09 21:28 Bobble
- I am so sorry to read that Deano is missing and I note that he was lost a week ago. As he was lost on a farm, is it possible that he has gone to ground somewhere, as without knowing the full facts that seems likely? So if not already explored, all Badger Sets and Fox Earths need carefully scrutiny and listening for him. Good luck and I am sorry I am not closer to offer any practical help, but will be thinking of you and Deano until he is home safe. Have you been in touch with the Fell and Moorland Working Terrier Group?
- 2012-10-09 20:50 jenny4
- i work in Spar so will download some posters for the village, would be grateful if others could post further afield.Will also post in the Hayle vets, could someone do Penzance please?
- 2012-10-09 16:46 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in TR13,14,17,18,19,20,26,27.
- 2012-10-09 15:16
- Sorry to see that DEANO is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.