Lost: White Chihuahua Female In Wales (SA5)
- Dog ID 43788
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Oct 2012
- Name TIFFANY
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars A tan circle about 2inches on her rump
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 04 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Swansea , taken from garden
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area SA5
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07736 740650
- Phone 2 01554750131
- Reward? 200
- Listed By Peter
- Views 650
- See more dogs Lost in SA5
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-14 13:20 Su
- I dont want to build anyones hopes up but at 10.59am this morning (14th January 2013) we were stationary at the traffic lights in Station Road, Fforestfach waiting to turn right into Carmarthen Road, a blonde woman was walking a small white Chihuahua, along Carmarthen Road past the shops, (Flabelos, Post Office and Mollys) as the dog was wearing a black coat, I could not establish if it was male or female but I could see a small coffee coloured mark on its back at the base of the tail. I am on the helpers list and live in SA4 I will also share on Facebook, I do hope Tiffany is reunited soon x
- 2012-11-02 11:51 dewilliams42
- im from sa3 and will keep a look out in this area. not sure offhand where sa5 is. are you sure she was taken as being small she could have possibly squeezed through a tiny gap. i expect you have posted well as someone may have taken her in. have you checked greenhill kennels in morriston and many tears often have dogs handed in. hope you find her safe and well soon. what time of day did she go missing?
- 2012-10-15 11:22 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Sadly, Tiffany is still missing and there's been no news at all.
- 2012-10-09 16:23 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne x
Shared on Facebook. Hope this little sweetheart is safely home soon x
- 2012-10-09 15:10 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpewrs in SA1-8,18.
- 2012-10-09 14:53
- Sorry to see that TIFFANY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.