Reunited: Black German Shepherd Cross Female
- Dog ID 43767
- Status Reunited
- Registered 08 Oct 2012
- Name KIZZY
- Breed German Shepherd cross
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Build Large
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars GSD/Collie cross
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 07 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Rusper, West Sussex RH12 4RN
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area RH12
- Date Found 10 Oct 2012
- Where Found Lambs Green
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area RH12
- Date Reunited 10 Oct 2012
- Other Info She was discovered by a couple of dog walkers in Lambs Green, cowering in a ditch - now happily reunited with her people. Many thanks for everyone for their support and kind suggestions.
- Phone 1 01293 871667
- Phone 2
- Listed By RolandAllen
- Views 965
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-11 21:10 SH
- Welcome home beautiful one, keep safe xxx
- 2012-10-10 20:58 Julie B
- Wonderful news. I am so pleased that Kizzy is home safe and sound. xx
- 2012-10-10 20:10 janiejewel1649
- Great news. Hope she is okay. Am sure she was excited to see her owners againxxx
- 2012-10-10 19:36 millypod
- So pleased the dog walkers rescued Kizzy from the ditch poor love.
Stay safe lovely Kizzy.xx
- 2012-10-10 19:28 Julie
- Wow I am so pleased she has been found and is now safely back home - all good wishes for the future. Julie x
- 2012-10-10 18:04 mathers22
- Fantastic news - so pleased she's home. Well done everyone xx
- 2012-10-10 17:47 RolandAllen
- GOOD NEWS! Kizzy has been found! She was discovered by a couple of dog walkers in Lambs Green, cowering in a ditch - now happily reunited with her people.
Many thanks for everyone for their support and kind suggestions.
- 2012-10-09 20:28 Julie B
- Have also just found this information on the Crawley Council website - it is definately worth giving them a ring ... and you still can ring up till 10.30pm tonight - " Contact the Community Wardens on 07884492324. They are available from 07.30 to 22.30 all year round. They will log your call, and contact you if a dog matching your dog’s description is found ".
- 2012-10-09 20:24 Julie B
- It would be a good idea for the owner to put the missing dog on the Horsham facebook page ... and also the Crawley facebook page. Word would definately get around and people would look out for her. Also contact the police and see if they can give you any information with the attempt of trying to catch (hopefully what was Kizzy) her. You could also contact the West Sussex County Times on 01403 751200 to see if you can get an advert in the next paper - also the Crawley Observer 01293 845076 and then you will have both areas either side of Rusper covered. It would be worth you ringing Hammerpond Kennels in Horsham 01403 891825 as this is where a lot of the stray dogs in the area are taken. I really hope that she stays away from the A264 - although saying that there is a lot of countryside around Rusper which she will probably stick to if she is nervous. I am unsure of the railway line from Horsham to Crawley, if this goes through Rusper - but it may also be an idea to give British Rail a call just to let them know she is missing in case they see anything. Julie x
- 2012-10-09 19:18 Julie
- Does Kizzy have a favourite toy preferably with a squeak you could take along when looking for her it just might lure her out. I am so hoping she is soon home with you safe and well. Julie x
- 2012-10-09 18:20 Jayne - Head Office
- Have rung owner to let him know.
- 2012-10-09 18:02 Jayne - Head Office
- email in admin from a helper who was emailed the alert...strongly suggest you ring the police.
I think this dog was sighted early hours Monday morning in the Rusper. We were out chasing our two huskies in Gossops Green (RH11), just down the road from Rusper, at 3am and were approached by a police patrol who said that they had sighted a black husky running loose in Rusper. This was not our dog as ours returned home, however, it seems that it may have been possible that this was this collie x GSD. The police were making attempts to catch it.
hope this helps
- 2012-10-09 17:25 RolandAllen
- Many thanks for your kind messages of support - Kizzy went missing on Orltons Lane, Rusper. She is a very timid and nervy dog (she was a rescue) and is inclined to run and hide making finding her quite difficult. She escaped through a hole in a fence from my Neighbours' garden.
- 2012-10-09 12:34 Nells
- I am up on Leith Hill. Whereabouts in Rusper did Kizzy go missing from?
- 2012-10-09 12:26 Julie B
- I am in Horsham which is local to Rusper. What were the circumstances of Kizzy going missing and have there been any sightings ? I hope she is found safe soon. Julie x
- 2012-10-09 09:15 alaska
- my horses are in rusper will keep a look out and spread the word . good luck x
- 2012-10-09 08:31 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in RH5,6,10,11,12,13,17.