Lost: Beige Lhasa Apso Female In East Anglia (CB8)
- Dog ID 43749
- Status Lost
- Registered 07 Oct 2012
- Name DAISY
- Breed Lhasa Apso
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Elderly
- Build Small
- Colour beige
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars none
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 04 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Feltwell (Norfolk) - Exning (Suffolk)
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area CB8
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info We lost Daisy at around 2pm on Thursday 4th October. I put her in my car in Feltwell (Norfolk) and drove to Exning (Suffolk). She may have slipped her harness and jumped out of my car before I set off, when I arrived or on the journey. I had to stop in a lay by on the A11 in Red Lodge with car trouble. I was then distracted looking underneath my car when I got home. Daisy is a 13 year old Lhasa Apso, she is spayed, micro chipped and was wearing a pink/ purple collar with a tag with my phone number on. She t
- Phone 1 01842 828938
- Phone 2 07977 630740
- Listed By Gaynor
- Views 2657
- See more dogs Lost in CB8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-24 11:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Owners have checked the found dog and sadly not a match for Daisy x
- 2013-03-21 18:54 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you rabbitsmum , I will E-mail the link to the owner as the found dog is registered with us too.
- 2013-03-10 19:01 rabbitsmum
- There is a dog like Daisy with the Norfolk Dog Warden found between Mundford and Swaffam. 01362858500 ref 118/12.
- 2013-01-07 10:27 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Abe babe, I have been told that Daisy's owner has checked this little dog and sadly not her. I am going send them the link just incase though x
- 2013-01-07 01:55 Abe babe
- 47126..? Found near the racing school Newmarket on 5 Jan 13.
- 2012-12-21 20:02 jojojo
- hey, Don't want to raise any hopes. But I live in Hertfordshire and today whilst out on my walk came across an old thin girl Lhasa Apso tied to a barb wire fence in the middle of no where. She was small with VERY matted fur and had a problem with one of her eyes, maybe an infection, maybe more. I called the RSPCA who have taken her. Just thought I would look and see if maybe she was someones lost pet, if she was found and stolen it wouldn't be crazy unrealistic for her to end up in Hertfordshire. Just thought I would let you know. If I lost my dog, I would want any shimmer of hope of finding them. x
- 2012-10-15 21:00 Owl
- Owner need to do house to house flyers especially in area of arrival. Apsos are very good at keeping under cover and living off food put out for birds and cats, and anything they can find. Please get people at neighbouring properties to points of departure and arrival to check their gardens.
- 2012-10-09 10:08 anglia dogs
- Still no sign ? I am printing off posters to circulate.
- 2012-10-08 14:36 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter.
- 2012-10-08 11:19 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in CB7,8,25. IP26,27,28. PE38.
- 2012-10-08 10:09 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to a colleague of the owner and all authorities have been notified and also all vets in the area. Posters have been put up and Daisy's details have been posted on to facebook and twitter.
I will E-mail general information to the owner and add Daisy's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Keep safe little one until you are found xxx
Last edited: 2012-10-08 10:16:09 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-10-08 09:52 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Copied from the information box
We lost Daisy at around 2pm on Thursday 4th October. I put her in my car in Feltwell (Norfolk) and drove to Exning (Suffolk). She may have slipped her harness and jumped out of my car before I set off, when I arrived or on the journey. I had to stop in a lay by on the A11 in Red Lodge with car trouble. I was then distracted looking underneath my car when I got home. Daisy is a 13 year old Lhasa Apso, she is spayed, micro chipped and was wearing a pink/ purple collar with a tag with my phone number on
- 2012-10-08 09:52 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I will contact the owner.
- 2012-10-08 08:55 Angelmort
- Wishing Daisy is back with you really soon! x
- 2012-10-07 23:19
- Sorry to see that DAISY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.