Reunited: Tan And White, Black Saddle Beagle Male
- Dog ID 43748
- Status Reunited
- Registered 07 Oct 2012
- Name STRAY DOG
- Breed Beagle
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Tan and white, black saddle
- Marks & Scars Left ear slightly shriveled possibly due to an old hematoma, wart on head
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost
- Where Lost
- Lost In Region
- Lost In Post Area
- Date Found 07 Oct 2012
- Where Found Sitting in the middle of a farmers field in Netherfield, near Battle, East Sussex
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area TN33
- Date Reunited 09 Oct 2012
- Other Info reunited with owner.
- Phone 1 07866 252984
- Phone 2 0845 241 2753
- Listed By Cathy
- Views 1526
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-09 20:30 Julie
- Thank you so much everyone for looking after Biggles, he looks very happy in the photos. We are so pleased to have him home.
- 2012-10-09 18:59 janiejewel1649
- This is good news. That`s what we all like to see: Renuied with owner. Stay safe now:-)xxx
- 2012-10-09 18:03 JB
- Thats amazing! Well done Pixie Peeps.
- 2012-10-09 17:28 pixies peeps
- Great news. Will notify the other vets I contacted of the good news.Hope Biggles doesnt go flying off again
- 2012-10-09 15:51 Cathy
- Im not on duty today so my colleague just came to pick him up but she didnt know details so rang the office and found out Senlac Vets contacted owner, I believe it must have been after seeing link sent by Pixies Peeps :-) Also the strangest thing ever is............ He IS called BIGGLES!!!!!Last edited: 2012-10-09 16:15:46 by Cathy
- 2012-10-09 15:39 JB
- Good news - yes would be great to here how he was reunited.
- 2012-10-09 15:11 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- switched to reunited. grat news- how did they trace him? reported as missing or did they spot on DL?
- 2012-10-09 14:45 Cathy
- Just received great news...... owner has come forward :-)
- 2012-10-09 13:10 JB
- So glad that Biggles is being well looked after, well done Cathy. How old is Digby, he has been missing along time?
- 2012-10-09 13:03 Julie B
- I am so pleased that "Biggles" is safe and warm at the moment with you Cathy - you are very kind. I agree kennels are not good for any dog - especially an older dog. I do hope that his owners are found soon. Interesting to see that you are also waiting on info of someone who was trying to find a new home for their beagle ... although I really hope that this isnt the case. x
- 2012-10-09 12:30 Cathy
- I think this lad is older than originally thought. He is quite an old man. Now he has had time to relax he is sleeping a lot. I saw on one of the Hastings pet lost pages on facebook that someone spotted a Beagle on the ridge a few days before he was found in Battle. Also Ive been told of someone who was looking for a home for their Beagle and am getting all info later on. Ive called him Biggles for now as couldnt just keep saying good boy as all my boy dogs thought i was talking to them!!! Biggles has lots of old man lumps and bumps over his body and they are not all fatty lumps. I am keeping him at home and not putting him in kennels as he is settled here. I really hope he has a caring home to go back to!!
- 2012-10-09 11:22 JB
- Could this possibly be Digby?
- 2012-10-09 00:33 pixies peeps
- Have emailed page to vets coopers and 1066 asking if they recognise the dog. Have sent link to Senlac vets battle. Will try and do others in hastings tomorrow if I can.Will update if I doLast edited: 2012-10-09 00:57:54 by pixies peeps
- 2012-10-08 20:03 JB
- Anything is worth a try, I rang some today from other sites but they had been found and the site had not been updated.
- 2012-10-08 19:40 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Also this one, Doesnt state what breed but worth a check
Name withheld (ALP129181)
Sex: Dog (Male)
Colours: White, White, Tan and White
No collar or flea collar
Send a message to the owner >
Missing since Thu 2nd Aug 2012 (9 weeks 4 days)
Stolen from a garden
Lost dog from Hastings, East Sussex, United Kingdom, TN37 7DZ
he has a bad left ear which is currently being treated and if not found soon will become worse please help find this dog
he has a swollen left ear and a few dots on his top lip under nose
This one was on www.animalsearchuk.co.ukLast edited: 2012-10-08 19:42:06 by Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- 2012-10-08 19:37 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Found this on AW site
14 Aug 2012
Location: Pevensey BN24
Markings: tan ears and saddle
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-10-08 13:08 SH
- fingers crossed someone comes to claim him, bless him x
- 2012-10-08 12:15 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Photo now added. The file was too big now made smallernd uploaded.
The dog was sitting in a field looking very lost but no reports of one missing in that area made.
- 2012-10-08 11:04 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- DW did take photo but would not up load. sending to me in about one hour when back in office and i will try ( maybe the file size was too big?
- 2012-10-08 09:10 JB
- Do we have a photo of this beagle and who is looking after him. I will put on Beaglesuk and see if anyone knows about him. Poor boy.