Lost: Black & White Cocker Spaniel Male In South East (RM8)
- Dog ID 43722
- Status Lost
- Registered 07 Oct 2012
- Name BLAKE
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Male
- Build Medium
- Colour black & white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 29 Aug 2010
- Where Lost Dagenham
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area RM8
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info still missing 'blake' blind cocker spaniel, went missing early hours of 29th aug 2010 from the dagenham area any info would be greatly appreciated.
- Phone 1 07539587714
- Phone 2
- Listed By Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Views 828
- See more dogs Lost in RM8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-22 23:22 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Very sad. Hope he gets located and reunited, even! x
- 2012-10-12 16:43 SanBarn
- Blake wandered out of the front door in the early hours after someone didn't close the door properly, owner made the discovery at 7am and did inform DW, local vets and postered heavily. That was 2 years ago and nothing has been seen or heard of Blake since. I have advised owner that Blake could have been rehomed by a rescue as he wasn't chipped, owner understands this but would like to Know his whereabouts just to put her mind at rest. I will make enquiries at vets and rescues and let owner know if there is any news. xx
- 2012-10-09 15:46 SanBarn
- I will be speaking with owner tomorrow to find out the exact circumstances of how Blake went missing and what has already been done to find him. xx
- 2012-10-07 14:57 SanBarn
- pixies peeps, no you are not out of line at all, everything is worth following up, thankyou. I've had a look at the Belfast dog and compared the photos side by side, the nose markings are different but thankyou for looking. xx
- 2012-10-07 13:33 pixies peeps
- Seen on doglost northwest group fb today a link on a blind one found in belfast(Gumtree ad listed with picture) Not chipped.Think it may be brown and white in photo and too far from home.Last edited: 2012-10-07 13:45:40 by pixies peeps
- 2012-10-07 13:03 pixies peeps
- Just a thought but did anyone contact the spaniel rescue at the time or since(I know nessr deal with springer ones but they might have been contacted about a blind cocker ). Is it worth contacting them all again with the doglost page to ask if this one has come through since 2010. Sorry if I am out of line in suggesting this
- 2012-10-07 12:34 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in RM and IG postcodes.
- 2012-10-07 12:27 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- This poor blind boy has been missing for over 2 years, I have added him for the owner as she cannot get on DL on her phone. Last edited: 2012-10-07 12:32:47 by Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- 2012-10-07 12:24
- Sorry to see that BLAKE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.