Lost: Liver And White Spaniel English Springer Female In South West (TQ7)
- Dog ID 43719
- Status Lost
- Registered 07 Oct 2012
- Name TILLY
- Breed Spaniel English Springer
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour liver and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars speckled white feet
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Woodleigh, Near Kingsbridge, Devon
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area TQ7
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 2 years old. wearing a red collar with our home phone no stitched on
- Phone 1 01548 550237
- Phone 2 07709 058788
- Reward? YES
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 2327
- See more dogs Lost in TQ7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-04 23:48 1951BONNY
- found dog on dog detective facebook
- 2012-11-12 09:18 Sue
- 12/11/12 Nothing to report.Sue -owner
- 2012-11-05 10:15 Sue
- No news at all. Called dog warden, homes and vets to remind them she is still missing Sue -owner
- 2012-10-24 10:57 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-10-23 08:03 Sammie
- Keeping my fingers crossed for you. My Tilly is also missing from South West, she is a sprocker spaniel and has been missing since 30th August. It is very heartbreaking not knowing, i know exactly how you are feeling :( x
- 2012-10-19 10:21 Michelleand Jon
- So sorry Sue. I should have checked on that one but could only give you the information I had. We'll keep looking out for Tilly, I'm always trawling websites and facebook groups so if there is anything I will let you know. So sorry again the emotions are very much like a roller coaster ride but try to stay strong as Tilly is chipped so you have a better chance of being reunited. She does look very much like my Oscar doglost ID 28036
- 2012-10-18 08:27 Sue
- ManyThanks ,telephoned vet but it was a dog not bitch .Sue
- 2012-10-17 21:17 Michelleand Jon
- Had a call tonight about a springer been found in Bodmin (thinking it was my Oscar) When I called the gentleman said it wasn't Oscar and this springer had a full white tail so hopefully it maybe Tilly. Have called owners and left the number for the vets that the dog has been taken too. Good luck x
- 2012-10-16 14:22 Sue
- No sighting and estate workers and cafe lady say nothing seen. a collie cross-terrier had been runningaround in the morning.More posters up
- 2012-10-16 12:08 Sue
- 1200hrs 16/10 Just been notified of two confident sightings above and on Bantham beach past two days- apparently behaving very skittish and wild. Going down there now with more posters and to wander around.
- 2012-10-15 09:01 Sue
- No sightings -couple of false trails but were worth following up(farm dogs on the wander) if anyone out there has taken her I hope they look to their conscience and give her back - I am devastated by the 'not knowing'
- 2012-10-14 17:56 bazil
- Any news x
- 2012-10-11 08:52 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- There is now a reward for Tilly's safe return.
- 2012-10-11 08:17 Sue
- No sightings or news at all Oct 11th.More posters going up.Thanks to anyone helping!Last seen at Oakleigh(our land)opposite old Loddiswell station on Oct3rd Sue-OwnerLast edited: 2012-10-11 08:19:42 by Sue
- 2012-10-09 15:10 SJ46
- Any news on Tilly?
- 2012-10-08 21:04 SJ46
- If only I'd known this before, I was around the Woodleigh area on Sunday :-/
Have any posters been put up yet?
- 2012-10-08 20:08 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter.
- 2012-10-08 18:16 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks for the new photo. Refresh page to see. I've emailed you back with some scenting info so that you have it to hand should you need. it.
SJ46 and polly7, I've just updated a few details above. There hasn't been any sightings of her yet. Thanks for your help.
- 2012-10-08 09:50 polly7
- i am in churchstow, the other side of kingsbridge, I would also like to know a few more details such as where the spaniel was last seen, is she timid, does she need c areful handling (will she run away if approached) etc.
- 2012-10-08 08:30 SJ46
- Morning guys. I'm in Frogmore, just outside Kingsbridge. Anymore details on Tilly? Was she wearing a collar? Where exactly did she go missing? Thanks.
- 2012-10-07 10:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in TQ6,7,8,9. PL8,21.
- 2012-10-07 10:45
- Sorry to see that TILLY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.