Lost: Chocolate Labrador Retriever Female In Central (B46)
- Dog ID 43684
- Status Lost
- Registered 05 Oct 2012
- Name ELLE
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Chocolate
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Scar on left back leg (recent stitches) Grey on muzzle
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 06 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Shustoke, Coleshill, West Midlands.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area B46
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Elle is 7 years old and chipped, she got out with another dog under the fence in the owners orchard. The other dog returned an hour later in a distressed state (she has obviously witnessed something traumatic) both dogs were seen together on Newtown Lane but Ellie has not been seen since. The area is very rural and is arable land. PLEASE help find Elle. Thank you.
- Phone 1 01676 542482
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 3768
- See more dogs Lost in B46
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-07 19:50 janiejewel1649
- Just checking on Elle.
- 2013-03-08 13:23 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Investigations are still ongoing at the moment. The search didn't find a body of a dog at all.Last edited: 2013-03-08 13:25:00 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2013-03-07 17:53 janiejewel1649
- Though I dont live too far away from were Ellie went missing, I had commitments on the day of the search, so sadly could not join in. It says that the other dog came back in a dustressed state, so could that mean she may have been snatched/stolen and whisked away. How did the search go? Hope the owners have some news soon. Paws, and fingers xd.
- 2013-03-05 20:03 Joy
- Is there any news on Ellie's search? Fingers and paws crossed. X
- 2013-03-01 16:10 The Pet Detectives
- Thank you for bumping!
- 2013-03-01 15:35 bazil
- Good luck with your search on Tuesday. Hope you get a good turnout and it leads to sweet Ellie being reunited with her family x
- 2013-03-01 15:34 Jayne - Head Office
- Bumped due to search.
- 2013-03-01 15:02 The Pet Detectives
- Calling all Dog Lost volunteers in the Warwickshire region. We are planning a thorough area search through the woods close to where Elle went missing from. The more people we have the greater the likelihood of finding a clue as to Elle's whereabouts. The search is taking place on Tuesday 5th March at 12.00 starting at:
The Cottage Inn
Black Hall Lane
Even if you can just donate one hour, that may be all that is needed to find out what happened to the beautiful Elle. Dogs are more than welcome to help too but they will have to stay on their leads.
If you can help, please send us an email to info@the petdetectives.com.
The Pet Detectives
- 2013-02-21 20:32 janiejewel1649
- Would be great if it was her. Am going to put some fresh posters up. All xd.
- 2013-02-19 13:30 angi
- someone has posted on find Brook that a chocolate lab is hanging around the stoke prior industrial estate Bromsgrove. The lady is called Pam Fisher and her no is 07708852322 if anyone wants further info. She doesn't know if it's male or female as no one has got close enough yet. I posted for her to put on here but not sure she will get the message.x
- 2013-01-18 11:58 janiejewel1649
- Sadly not Ellie I am told. Hope for news soon of where Ellie is. All xd.
- 2013-01-16 21:58 janiejewel1649
- There is a Labrador Retriever on found page in B46 no. 47480. Down as male I know but worth checking out.
- 2012-12-07 18:26 millypod
can you check this dog says has scar on back leg.
- 2012-11-12 22:00 janiejewel1649
- Good idea; Dog Warden. Hope Ellie is found soon, safe and well. All xd.
- 2012-11-06 19:25 Dog Control East Herts
- Please check to see if anyone has a swimming pool nearby or something she could have fallen into. I hope not but past experiences have lead me this way. Good luck and keep safe little girl xxxxx
- 2012-11-06 06:48 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Elle is in the December issue of Dogs Today.
- 2012-10-24 10:56 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-10-22 15:29 janiejewel1649
- Still looking around the area of B46, and hope Ellie will soon be "In the blue" All paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-10-19 21:34 janiejewel1649
- Still no news then?
- 2012-10-15 21:45 janiejewel1649
- Hope there is some positive news soon,
- 2012-10-13 09:50 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner has visited the travellers site and handed them a poster and spoke of a reward.
- 2012-10-13 08:22 janiejewel1649
- Will be near the area again today. and will have a keep a good lookout for Ellie. There are travellers in Meriden, which is about 5 miles away. Leave no stone unturned. All xd.
- 2012-10-12 21:27 janiejewel1649
- 2012-10-12 20:44 reggiemollieros
- Just saw this ad on gumtree I have edited my post as scooby5575 has got there before me x
(I looked up Wigston is 45 mins drive away)
Another update on the Found Labrador and this is not Elle (am sorry about that).
The Finder Margaret Smith has just posted on Doglost Central FB page
Found in Wigston Leicestershire on 12th oct old male golden Labrador. Have listed as found on dog lost and police and dog warden notified. Please contact me if you know of anyone who has lost a dog in this area. No name tag but wearing brown collar. Very weak back legs, may be deaf and partially blind? very friendly.Last edited: 2012-10-12 20:53:00 by reggiemollieros
- 2012-10-12 20:32 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Found this posted on Gumtree in the last hour, doesnt give any details but maybe worth a check x
Wigston, Leicester | Show on map
Get email alerts
Margaret on 07500078468
Found in Wigston. Labrador
- 2012-10-12 14:54 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in B33-37,46,76. CV7,9,10.
- 2012-10-12 14:37 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- We now have a photo of Elle. Thanks to Rachael at Dogs Today for passing it over to us. Please try to give Elle's elderly owner all the help you can. She doesn't have any access to the internet or TV.
- 2012-10-10 10:59 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- An article is in Dogs Today in November.
- 2012-10-09 19:12 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see Ellie is missing. I work as a voluntary dog walker near when Ellie went missing (B46), and will be in the area tomorrow. Will look out for her and post there. Have already posted in my own area. Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-10-08 17:31 glenda
- Has the owner been in touch with Birmingham Dogs Home. Have put on Pawprints Dog Rescue site.
- 2012-10-08 15:13 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in B33-37,40,72,76. CV7,9,10.
- 2012-10-07 08:26 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-06 18:44 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook West Mids Shrops & Staffs
- 2012-10-06 18:31 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Similar photo put on for now so that we can get moving on this one. Hopefully an actual photo will be available later.
- 2012-10-05 18:27 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I have spoken to owner and she has contacted DW and local vets and there has also been an ad in a couple of local papers. I have given her the number of Railtrack as there is a railway line about a mile away. Owner has also contacted local farmers and has been to the travellers site that is in Meridan but they have said Ellie is not there. Owner has also been onto the fields and has not found anything at all (she has vanished into thin air) both Ellis's litter sister and daughter are both very distressed and depressed.
- 2012-10-05 18:22 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner is hoping to get a photo sent to admin tomorrow.
- 2012-10-05 16:15
- Sorry to see that ELLE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.