Lost: White Chihuahua Female In South East (UB10)
- Dog ID 43583
- Status Lost
- Registered 03 Oct 2012
- Name PHOEBE
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Young Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Short haired, neutering scar on tummy, fluffy white tail
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Workman left side gate open and dog escaped onto pavement -between 4 and 5 pm.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area UB10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Wearing gold diamanté collar and pink coat. Her brother is pining for her, please help. Any information gratefully received. Please follow her page on https://www.facebook.com/FindPhoebe?ref=hl&_fb_noscript=1
- Phone 1 020 8561 3969
- Phone 2 07502 459639
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By SAT
- Views 8057
- Followers 11
- See more dogs Lost in UB10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-07 21:10 Jayne
- Big thankyou for last post. i will be contacting them. thankyou very much xxxx
- 2013-04-04 14:57 cjt1964
- just got this...Copied from missing and found pets Doncaster area Faye Marie Lawton
Chiwawa found wanting full description to ensure correct owner 07971028268
- 2013-03-19 19:03 Bobsmum, Helper, Surrey
- I'm so glad the word has spread think Jayne's right hopefully someone somewhere will spot her fingers X little Phoebe gets home soon x
- 2013-03-19 12:50 Jayne
- Email address for Phoebe's family is email@example.com
- 2013-03-19 12:47 Jayne
- Sadly there is still no news. We really believe she will be returned. We just need to keep trying. Over 4100 people helping us on twitter. Someone will have to spot her soon. Really hope and pray xxx
- 2013-03-17 09:42 Bobsmum, Helper, Surrey
- Any news on Phoebe?
- 2013-03-08 06:14 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I've sent a message to Phoebe's owner to ask if they can update her details.
- 2013-02-28 21:05 Bobsmum, Helper, Surrey
- Hi just wanted to say we're keeping a lookout in the GU1/2 areas also looking out for Kizzi the little chihuahua went missing in Dorking. So glad phoebe is microchipped I know this seems strange but do you know the workman & are there any sites near the area Pheobe went missing?
- 2013-02-28 17:02 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- cropped the EXTRA photo, (please refresh the page)
- 2013-02-28 11:37 Lynne
- Brilliant for the stall at Crufts.
She does look a bit different in the 2nd pic. Good you even got a pic of her on the day she disappeared.
- 2013-02-28 10:32 Jayne - Head Office
- New photo added as extra image.
- 2013-02-27 18:09 Jayne
- Hi Lynne, she difin could look different now than the photo shown as she was younger here. Im going to get the photo of her of the day she disapeared on here. Thankyou for reminding me.
I have managed to get a stall holder at crufts to display Phoebes poster. Really hope this helps get her home. xx
- 2013-02-25 13:57 Lynne
- Hi Jayne, was Phoebe clipped to look like she does in her pic? i.e. Could she look different now, with longer hair?
- 2013-02-15 20:36 Belle
- :(((( So sorry to hear it but thank you for passing on the message anyway. Better luck next time.
- 2013-02-15 18:18 Jayne
- Hi belle, Yes we have now checked this post below. Sadly it isnt Phoebe. Thankyou so much for sending to us. xxxx
- 2013-02-12 17:43 Belle
- Hi SAT - please check the ad that went up today on this page to see if it could be Phoebe. Fingers crossed.
- 2013-02-07 20:50 Jayne
- Still no news, lots of hoax calls but no news :( xxx
- 2012-12-15 00:56 SAT
- Hi, Just added her facebook page link to the poster. Also,the Hayes Gazette have run a story this week entitled 'Downton Actor Joins Dog Search'.
It would be great if this could be brought to public attention and results in Phoebe being found.
- 2012-11-28 15:45 Jayne
- Is there anyway our twitter & Facebook could be added to our poster????
Please advise us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2012-11-07 16:03 DOGWALKER46
- Keeping a look-out in the area,as I travel along Long Lane.Has a notice been put up in the R.S.P.C.A Clinic in Long Lane on their lost and found section,or in the Library?Just a thought.Thanks.
- 2012-11-02 15:57 Jayne
- Hi, I have set up a page today on TWITTER please join-
- 2012-11-01 07:18 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- Have you seen found dog 44593? She was found in UB9, but no photo or mention of colour on site x
- 2012-10-28 21:58 SAT
- I know Val is doing a great job putting leaflets through doors, and I also think it would be a good idea to put some with a picture on, on lamp posts etc. too as sometimes flyers through doors get ignored or not seen by everyone.
My printer is not working at the moment, but I can put some posters out if there are any available.
- 2012-10-24 22:04 Jayne
- Ah thankyou I will try that. Been so difficult on my phone. :/
I have contacted local dogs homes again today. Phoebes owner is printing and delivering more posters everyday.
No sightings. Reward is £1000. Owner still very distraught :(
Please help by keep reposting.
I have been circulating on twitter under my account @j4ynie xxx
- 2012-10-20 21:52 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- Hi Jayne P. You might have already resolved this, but if not open the View Poster link, then try right-clicking inside the picture and you should get a list of options - one of which is "save image as". Click on that one and then you should be able to save it to one of your folders and pick it up from there when you are on facebook. Good luck xLast edited: 2012-10-20 21:53:47 by Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- 2012-10-17 18:57 Jayne
- Does anyone know how i can get a saved picture of the missing poster?? It wont let me save it and would like to add to Facebook page i have made.
Find Phoebe- Missing/ stolen chihuahua. Please like this page on facebook to generate wider audience. thank you
- 2012-10-17 17:08 Jayne
- Hi, I have spoken to Phoebes owner today. She is desperatly upset that little Phoebe is still missing. I am going to set up a Facebook page this evening & also circulating messages on twitter. Last edited: 2013-02-07 20:49:43 by Jayne
- 2012-10-12 19:10 Han-H
- I think Val said that she had contacted Battersea, but it doesn't hurt to call a few times to keep awareness up. I'll update my facebook and notify my dog rescue colleagues. Hope we have some good news of Phoebe soon.x
- 2012-10-11 14:47 DOGWALKER46
- Just to let everyone know that the Uxbridge Gazette,Uxbridge and West Drayton edition, published an article and colour photo on page 20, taking about a third of a page about Phoebe.The paper came out yesterday.Also a small photo on the front page of the Dog Lost poster,so lots of publicity that will hopefully jog someones memory.Suggest contacting Battersea Old Windsor and Dogs Trust,and local Hillingdon Warden.Dogs Trust have a notice board where a poster can be pinned.
- 2012-10-10 00:04 SAT
- Val has told me that an article should appear in the local Gazette this week. Let's hope there is some good news.
- 2012-10-09 20:34 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- Have Battersea at Old Windsor and Dogs Trust at Harefield been notified?
- 2012-10-04 19:46 Han-H
- I asked Valerie if Phoebe had any favourite local parks, she informed me that she's so tiny, they didn't take her out to the park. Valerie very grateful for support from everyone. Fingers crossed she's home soon.x
- 2012-10-04 18:36 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-04 18:32 Auntie Katie
- I spoke to Phoebes mum earlier today and know how desperate she is to get Phoebe home - I hope we see her in the blue soon. x
- 2012-10-04 17:48 Jen
- Am also in UB10- have put it on Facebook. Hope she is safe. X
- 2012-10-04 15:05 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Have just spoken to Phoebe's owner & given some more advice on who to contact etc. It could be that someone has picked Phoebe up & has not reported this to the authorities.
I will put Phoebe up on Facebook Doglost West London & request twitter.
There is a reward for Pheobe's safe return.Last edited: 2012-10-04 15:07:30 by Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- 2012-10-04 11:31 scottieflump
- we are in ub10 area off long lane. will check everywhere whilst walking our dog today. are there any regular haunts/parks that you go to? somewhere she will know?
- 2012-10-04 10:55 Han-H
- Just spoken to owner, they have delivered about 600 leaflets and have been actively searching for Phoebe. Her little brother is missing her terribly. Hope she is returned soon, as they are all heart broken.
- 2012-10-04 10:43 Han-H
- Have posted to my facebook and that of RSPCA Hillingdon and Slough Dog Warden.
- 2012-10-04 10:38 Jayne - Head Office
- Owner has asked that person called Shirley who helped her fill in the form...could you ring her please as she cannot find your number.
- 2012-10-04 10:11 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in UB0-10. HA1,2,4.
- 2012-10-04 09:22 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Photo of Phoebe now up on site.
- 2012-10-03 11:37 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Have left a message on owners's answer phone & will send general advice & request a photo.
- 2012-10-03 09:55
- Sorry to see that PHOEBE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.