Lost: Black Labrador Cross Male In Central (NG16)
- Dog ID 43574
- Status Lost
- Registered 02 Oct 2012
- Name MAX
- Breed Labrador Cross
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars 12 months old. Labrador x Rotty.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Oct 2012
- Where Lost Giltbrook, Nottingham.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NG16
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Max went missing from Baker Road. He was been walked by his owner and he ran off into fields after something. This was at 11.00am and he has not been seen since. He is 12 months old and is a Labrador x Rotty. Owner has only had him since Saturday. PLEASE contact her with any info. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07891 462180 (owner)
- Phone 2 07794 015466 (daughter)
- Listed By amyallsebrook
- Views 2273
- See more dogs Lost in NG16
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-04 23:28 jollyloluk
- theres a lab x on stray aid for rehoming
- 2012-11-18 09:45 AnnieSparky
- A long way, around 80 miles away I think.....but just incase Max was picked up thought would post:
From RSPCA Halifax & Huddersfield website....link:
DESCRIPTION Labrador Young no collar Friendly Male
Telephone: 01422 365628
- 2012-11-17 19:02 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Few miles away and absolutely no detail, but owner may want to check out this ad on gumtree:
Reply to duane on 07909171912
Dog found near sutton auto factors sutton in ashfield
- 2012-11-14 08:01 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. Good luck, I hope it brings some news
- 2012-10-22 19:21 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Have left message for owner to call me.
- 2012-10-16 13:30 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks for your help DrJack
- 2012-10-16 09:49 DrJack
- Poster put up in Giltbrook Surgery.
Retweeted on Surgery twitter feed.
Hope you find him soon.Last edited: 2012-10-16 09:49:53 by DrJack
- 2012-10-14 20:20 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-10-14 19:50 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook East Mids & Warks
- 2012-10-09 09:06 Aud40
- Any news of Max.
- 2012-10-04 05:50 Aud40
- Sorry to hear that Max is missing,I have posted Max on my Facebook page as I have friends in Nottingham area ,also put Max details on Stolen/Lost dogs on Facebook page.I agree with Lizzy try and get posters out and contact your local radio they are great at putting alerts on for missing Pets.good luck and lets hope Max is soon re-united with you.
- 2012-10-03 08:05 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NG5,6,7,8,9,10,15,16. DE5,7,75.
- 2012-10-02 22:09 littlehelper
- I will be at RSPCA tomorrow, will check for you Anna
- 2012-10-02 21:56 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-10-02 21:54 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Photo on site for alerts to go out please.
- 2012-10-02 21:54 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted DW,s, Police and will poster asap. She has also contacted local farmer and I have advised local radio, paper and vets. I have also advised her to check sites on the internet. She has postered local pubs and she could try the local postman and she could hand out flyers. Have advised owner to visit the dog pound and she has contacted local rescues.Last edited: 2012-10-02 21:55:59 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-10-02 21:53 Lisa123
- Would go to Babbington Rescue too.
- 2012-10-02 21:19 littlehelper
- Have also put on pet forum
- 2012-10-02 21:11 littlehelper
- Hi been speaking to you today go down to RSPCA and have a look yourself don't just take there word, as they are not always sure thinking of you Anna
- 2012-10-02 20:39
- Sorry to see that MAX is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.