Reunited: White With Brown Patches Jack Russell Cross Female
- Dog ID 43538
- Status Reunited
- Registered 01 Oct 2012
- Name MOLLY
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour White with brown patches
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Recent trimmed haircut.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 30 Sep 2012
- Where Lost London, SE1 near around kennington and elephant & castle, she is microchipped and registered to blue cross victoria, full name Molly Guerra, Mother of Leidy both registerd to 79 Southampton Way, L
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area SE5
- Date Found 01 Oct 2012
- Where Found RSPCA
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 03 Oct 2012
- Other Info Her name is Molly, she gets quite nervous and is scared of unknown people
- Phone 1 07445306280
- Phone 2 07904111565
- Reward? £50
- Listed By David
- Views 1033
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-03 21:20 janiejewel1649
- All :-) :-) :-) (Smiles) here. Stay safe now cut onexxx
- 2012-10-03 20:29 Nedrick
- Great to hear/see Molly's been found & is safely home!! Big relief!!! =) x
- 2012-10-03 19:43 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Yippee! Lovely to see Molly in the blue x
- 2012-10-03 19:01 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Excellent - so pleased you managed to track her down David. Welcome home Molly! :)x
- 2012-10-03 16:01 reggiemollieros
- That is fantastic news. I am so pleased for you and for Molly. I will go and tell my twitter friends the good news xx
- 2012-10-03 15:50 mathers22
- Fantastic news so pleased she's home - well done everyone xx
- 2012-10-03 15:08 David
- Finally, our beloved Molly was found safe in putney rspca, it seems one of their rspca officers picked her up in a van. shes now at home with us :) thank you everyone for helping us
- 2012-10-02 17:36 reggiemollieros
- Do we know if Molly is home now? Sorry to ask I just hope that there have been no more delays as I know these chip issues can be very problematic. Last edited: 2012-10-03 09:38:34 by reggiemollieros
- 2012-10-02 11:18 Jayne - Head Office
- So let me get my head around this...owners had to pay £10 to find out who has their dog...and then they are told they cant give them the details of the finder because of data protection act.....hmmmmm...I would ask for my money back...
- 2012-10-02 10:29 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- yes go and visit and take microchip details with you.have you also checked with blue cross that a report has been made to them and has dog been returned to them??
- 2012-10-02 10:28 David
- Ok finally, received a phone call that she is in Putney RSPCA not Battersea dogs home or west Norwood rspca
- 2012-10-02 10:25 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- How frustrating David... having just googled the rspca in your area - their website looks like it may have some local contact numbers for you to try. If you go to the rspca website go to the 'In your area' section, your can enter your postcode and 'Any service' and it gives you some details of all the local branches - some that don't go through the main 0300 number....
There is a number for the SE branch - 020 87615832 - or email
The main website address is - http://www.rspca.org.uk/home
Hope this helps
- 2012-10-02 10:22 Jayne - Head Office
- This lady is registered on 192 we are trying to get contact number for you..
- 2012-10-02 09:34 David
- I just called Petlog to confirm Molly's microchip ID and yes it is her listed on that website, I registered and pay the annual subscription so that i can get the details of the person who has her apparently.
I checked the website and is listed under the rspca lost and found organisation contact list.
However the name registered in the petlog website of the person who apparently found her is marianne segev but the name given to me by the petlog agent said it was Mr Norman and she gave me an rspca number. 03001234999 to call.
Im slighly confused, i sent a message yesterday to marianne segev but no answer now im trying to get hold off rspca.
Since i couldnt get hold off the person, i sent an email to the website admins which called me back promptly but due to data protection act she said couldnt give me the wereabouts of Molly, however the PetLog company said this Mr Norman handed her off to the rspca which i think is the RSPCA London South East Branch since is the nearest to our borough. I cant get hold of them. should i go and give them a visit?Last edited: 2012-10-02 10:00:46 by David
- 2012-10-02 09:12 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Sounds a match but they want a £10 admin fee to register on their site!!! ( It only costs £10.00+VAT to register your lost pet for a full 12 months - and this can often be recovered through Pet Insurance.) And then no doubt they use FREE DOGLOST to make their matches !!!
have phoned Lambeth council and found dogs go to battersea owner is checking microchip number and phoning me back.I have emailed Battersea deatils to phone them ASAP once they open.
- 2012-10-01 23:56 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- There is a report on the pets located website which could be her - maybe??
Pets Located Reference: SE0002455
Female white short-haired mixed breed/cross breed/mongrel dog found in Lambeth (SE11) on 30th September 2012
Approx Age: Medium Age
Microchip Id: 958000001180991
Main Colour: White
Other Colours: Brown/Tan
Other Information: Came inwith a pink tshirt on!
- 2012-10-01 19:52 Jayne - Head Office
- T6x Nedrick....Alerts sent out to helpers in SE1,5,8,11,15,16,17,18. SW1,8,9.
- 2012-10-01 19:34 Nedrick
- tweeting for Molly & her owners. Will keep an eye & an ear out. Poster poster poster-it's what eventually helped get our Ned home when he was AWOL for a fair while (along with the incredible help & advice & support of the DogLost team & great crew of lovely people on Twitter). So hopeful for a safe return of your Molly too soon.
- 2012-10-01 19:12 reggiemollieros
- This is quite near to where Gracie the Border Terrier went missing (SE17) and she was found hiding out in the local park because lots of posters were put up. Is really important to get as many up as possible. I will also share on twitter etc. I hope you find her soon. I take it that you have told Battersea? They have details on their website. All the London dog wardens are supposed to contact Battersea as well.