Lost: Terrier Patterdale Female In South East (OX10)
- Dog ID 43535
- Status Lost
- Registered 01 Oct 2012
- Name ONLY
- Breed Terrier Patterdale
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 29 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Stolen along with two 5 month old puppies from Ewelme near Wllingford.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area OX10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info A grey Suburu and a white transit van with a blue stripe were seen "cruising" the area at the time. Only is Going Grey...she is not chipped but the two 5 month old pup bitches are chipped all with White blazes on their chests.
- Phone 1 07970 010214
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 682
- See more dogs Lost in OX10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-15 17:11 Shereen
- Just adding a link here for owner to look at that Sammie Dog Lost Volunteer in SW alerted me to ....http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=47009
have left a message on Only's owners VM
- 2012-10-29 11:59 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Found this on http://www.nationalpetregister.org/fp/43644.htm
Found Dog Terrier found in Birtley Chester Le Street County Durham
Black patterdale terrier (so im told) found at 8pm saturday 27/10 wandering up blackfell way in Birtley by the new persimmon homes. she was all over the road and almost hit by a taxi. knocked doors, and walked her hoping she would lead me to an area she knew but to no avail. took her home but due to my female dog going potty i had to call the dog warden at gateshead council. the guy picked her up at 9.30 and took her to cleadon kennels (0191) 5292369 where she will be kept for a week. if no one claims her she will apparently be put up for re homing.
shes a lively girl, acting like a puppy, but teeth and greying around the muzzle/whiskers makes me think shes probably older.
Found 1s in Birtley
white chest marking, docked tail
Missing Pet Features
Postcode area DH3
Found on 27/10/12
Dominant colour is Black
Gender is Female
Also two pups pictured as found link to photos
Last edited: 2012-10-29 12:02:17 by Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- 2012-10-04 17:47 Astralhaze
- Check this site out www.dragondriving.co.uk it is used by travellers to sell allsorts including dogs. Go to the pet section, my friend has just got her dog back through this site.
- 2012-10-02 21:30 SH
- It was the travellers fair near Oxford last weekend so might be worth looking on gumtree to see if they are up for sale
- 2012-10-02 20:37 SH
- Should it be Ewelme near Watlington?
- 2012-10-02 18:22 Jayne - Head Office
- Just waiting for the photo...alerts now sent to helpers in OX9-14.44,49. RG8,9.
- 2012-10-02 15:57 jo
- I live within 9 miles & have not received an alert, have they been sent?
- 2012-10-02 13:37 Jayne - Head Office
- Have corrected...tx for pointing this out.
- 2012-10-02 12:54 Helen
- Thought I should point out that date lost must be wrong. I'm guessing it should be 29th Sept and most people I'm sure will realise the mistake but wanted to highlight in order to prevent confusion.
Hope that Only and the puppies are found really soon.
- 2012-10-02 11:38 Shereen
- Bumped now similar photo on site ready for alerts to go out...H O please could you send Alerts to helpers in a 30 mile radius .Thank you.x
- 2012-10-01 15:48
- Sorry to see that ONLY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.