Lost: Copper Cross Breed Male In South West (SN4)
- Dog ID 43480
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Sep 2012
- Name JT
- Breed Cross Breed
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Colour copper
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 28 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Jubilee Lake, Royal Wootton Bassett.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area SN4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01793 840702
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1684
- Followers 2
- See more dogs Lost in SN4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-15 14:37 Emmajayne
- Is TJ still missing? Was he wearing a collar? I spotted a stray dog about 2 weeks ago but was unable to catch him/her, looked exactly like TJ, in the swindon area along ferndale road, I know it's a bit far from Bassett but you never know!!! This dog was wearing a collar, looking scruffy!!
- 2012-10-10 21:54 Reynard
- Roxie has been found, yes! come on TJ perhaps he has been picked up as no sightings and would suggest as near to Malmesbury way that area is posted as may be TJ was picked up by car so also do Lyneham Purton and Swindon way as just after is a rounabout to those destinations may I suggest ? Very Good Luck! x
- 2012-10-07 08:00 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Ive Bumpoed JT due to media coverage .
- 2012-10-06 20:30 Reynard
- 2012-10-06 19:26 Saffi28
- We are the owners of Roxie who we lost Thursday night at Bincknoll Lane. We know what you and every other person are going through who have lost their dogs. We have spent hours on hours searching and ringing round. We are all absolutely heartbroken as I am sure you are. I pray that Roxie and JT and all other dogs are returned safely to their owners.
- 2012-10-06 06:18 Lilybear
- Wilts Police log 75-06/10/12 has details of JT and Roxie. I do hope they are both soon home safe.
- 2012-10-05 23:20 DogsNeen48
- Just seen that JT was in the local paper, article here: http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9967596.Heartbreak_as_cockapoo_pup_goes_missing/?ref=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Poor JT, I do hope he's found soon, will keep looking x
- 2012-10-05 11:43 John
- Unfortunately another dog - Roxie a brindle Staffordshire Bull Terrier - has gone missing from Royal Wootton Basset, the second in a week. Here's her page in case you wish to compare notes/combine the searching - http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=43652
- 2012-10-03 19:19 JakesMum
- Any update on this little chap?
- 2012-10-01 22:44 DogsNeen48
- Hi, I'm in Lyneham and will be in Wootton Bassett tomorrow afternoon. If there's anything I can do to help, especially postering etc, let me know. Otherwise I will keep my eyes open and have a look around, armed with treats, whilst I'm in the area tomorrow.
Keep Safe JT, xLast edited: 2012-10-01 22:45:29 by DogsNeen48
- 2012-10-01 20:55 Lilybear
- I spoke briefly with owner for update, sadly JT Still missing. The owner says she has pretty much everything covered. I let her know the update from Reynard. Thank you. Keep safe little chap.Last edited: 2012-10-01 20:56:22 by Lilybear
- 2012-10-01 15:36 Reynard
- Dogs in this area often go if picked up to RSPCA in Bath.
TJ is not in the Swindon Council Pound but call Swindon Dog warden 01793466068 as may have gone to out of Hours Kennel that is not in Swindon.
The Dog Warden for Wootton Bassett comes under Wiltshire County Council.
Contact local rescues SDAH 07990868887 which is just accross from the place he went missing and would suggest a visit first!
Also call Denise Barratt at Grittenham 01666510726
Local Vets Drove & The George.
Last edited: 2012-10-01 15:44:02 by Reynard
- 2012-10-01 11:13 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Thanks Lilybear great!
- 2012-10-01 11:02 Lilybear
- Have just had e-mail from Wiltshire Police -
'Have forwarded it on to 6283 O'Halleran NPT Wootton Bassett,he will do the honours for you.'
- 2012-10-01 10:57 Lilybear
- Have e-mailed the local police email@example.com
I know the area JT missing from, sadly not local today. Jubilee Lakes is a very popular dog walking area. I'm hoping he has been found over the weekend soon to be home. I have left a message with owner. Paws crossed for good news soon.
- 2012-10-01 08:50 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in SN1,2,3,4,5,11,15,16,25,26.
- 2012-09-30 11:40 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- JT escaped through an open door, at his home at Whitethorn close Wootton Basset. He has done this before, but hasnt run off. Owners have started postering and Ive sent advice sheets out. Last edited: 2012-09-30 17:35:37 by Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- 2012-09-30 11:03 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- will contact owner
- 2012-09-30 10:57
- Sorry to see that JT is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.