Lost: Black And Tan Jack Russell Cross Female In North East (WF4)
- Dog ID 43460
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Sep 2012
- Name TINKER
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black and tan
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars small white mark on front
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 20 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Near Woolley Park Golf Club, Woolley near Wakefield
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area WF4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Tinker is MICROCHIPPED and was wearing a black collar when she went missing. She has a docked tail and is black and tan but has a very small white mark on her front . PLEASE LOOK OUT out for this much loved pet !
- Phone 1 07786388759
- Phone 2 0774481084
- Reward? £200
- Listed By tinker
- Views 1213
- See more dogs Lost in WF4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-31 12:18 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Sue ! Hopefully this will bring news of Tinker x
- 2012-10-31 10:34 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-10-12 09:14 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Sadly there is still no news of Tinker.
I have nominated her to appear in the Countrymans Weekly
- 2012-10-10 18:32 lottie000
- Still no news?
- 2012-10-02 22:29 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Tinker is still missing. Her owner has been contacting local stray kennels and postering . BUMPED for advertisements in this weeks Barnsley Chronicle and Wakefield Express . Ridings FM have been broadcasting her details.
Hoping Tinker is found very soon
- 2012-10-02 21:16 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Text sent to owners
- 2012-09-30 10:28 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Minigirl !
Message left on owners mobile offering help and advice,
- 2012-09-29 20:53 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks meesha1
this is the link
will inform owners so they can take a look,though am wondering if the Ponderosa dog is male?
xLast edited: 2012-09-29 20:55:56 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-09-29 18:29 meesha1
- Hi, ive just emailed admin with this info because i forgot my password. Anyway iv just being looking on the Ponderosa kennels Website in Allerton Bywater Castleford WF10 and theres a dog there exactly like Tinker. Might be worth a check maybe? Good luck :)
- 2012-09-29 15:46 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Jayne ! Will call owners this is fairly local to me x
- 2012-09-29 14:33 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in WF1,2,3,4. S70-75. HD4.
- 2012-09-29 11:56
- Sorry to see that TINKER is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.