Reunited: Black & Tan With Ash Blue Chest German Shepherd Female
- Dog ID 43390
- Status Reunited
- Registered 27 Sep 2012
- Name PEPPER
- Breed German Shepherd
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black & Tan with Ash Blue chest
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 26 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Farnworth - Bolton
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area BL4
- Date Found 27 Sep 2012
- Where Found Tyldesley, Greater Manchester
- Found In Region North West
- Found In Post Area M28
- Date Reunited 27 Sep 2012
- Other Info Pepper has been re-united with us. She is well albeit a bit muddy. She was found about 6 miles away by a PetMedics warden. If I could pass on any advice to a dog owner it would be to get them chipped. We wouldn't have found her so soon if it wasn't for the chip :) Thanks All!
- Phone 1 07948176396
- Phone 2 07795521594
- Listed By Toovster
- Views 562
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-28 09:24 Meru
- Great news! Welcome home Pepper - stay safe and close now lovely girl xx
- 2012-09-27 15:28 janiejewel1649
- Am really pleased you have Pepper back safe and well, albeit a bit grubby. A big THANKS to the "Magic microchip" Stay safe now Pepper; your gorgeous:-)xxx
- 2012-09-27 15:22 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Brilliant news. Thanks for letting us know.
Welcome home lovely girl. Stay safe now xx
- 2012-09-27 13:22 Tigermouse
- So happy to see you have Pepper back with you - if only she could tell you where she's been.
Stay safe now Pepper, no more wandering xx
- 2012-09-27 13:06 mathers22
- Brilliant news I am really happy for you all. Well done everyone xx
- 2012-09-27 13:02 Toovster
- Pepper has been re-united with us. She is well albeit a bit muddy. She was found about 6 miles away by a PetMedics warden. If I could pass on any advice to a dog owner it would be to get them chipped. We wouldn't have found her so soon if it wasn't for the chip :) Thanks All!
- 2012-09-27 11:35 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne x
Sent email with information and advice. Will try to phone later.
Hope this gorgeous girl is safely home soon x
- 2012-09-27 10:57 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BL1,2,3,4,5. M26,28,38.