Lost: Grey And White Husky Cross Male In East Anglia (CO10)
- Dog ID 43384
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Sep 2012
- Name STORM
- Breed Husky Cross
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Colour Grey and White
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Prospect Hill, Great Cornard, Nr Sudbury, Suffolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area CO10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07833451595 or 07931129546
- Phone 2
- Listed By Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Views 3023
- See more dogs Lost in CO10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-13 15:15 1951BONNY
- on dogs lost grey and white husky type found abergeli wales 13 april
- 2013-01-28 01:21 hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- could this be storm a year on also? have heard markings can start to change? http://www.suffolkanimalrescue.org/adoption/dogs-needing-homes/ dog on here called DeanoLast edited: 2013-01-28 01:22:58 by hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2013-01-20 18:08 red
- A male husky cross was found recently in Maldon and is currently with the Maldon dog warden. Might be worth a try? Number is 01621 854477.
- 2013-01-09 01:27 hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- abe babe thinking exactly the same from his listing on doglost as well. xhttp://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=46958
- 2013-01-07 07:57 Abe babe
- Please see listing on West End Farm Kennels website:
Apologies if you've already checked this one. Kx
I've just re compared the markings and they don't quite match but still worth notifying you for a cross check.Last edited: 2013-01-07 09:09:35 by Abe babe
- 2012-12-02 21:23 Bex
- Im still very much missing my husky Storm, has anybody heard anything? please dont stop looking....:(
- 2012-11-03 09:46 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- SADLY not this storm. have spoken to both listed mobile numbers
Microchip number will be added so can at least double checked details. Could not give number due to data protection but for peace of mind could say it neded in 8003.
Shame not this storm - they were told when enquired the found dog was female but would like to be 100% sure by checking full chip number.
- 2012-11-03 07:27 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- need to check if smae dog as chip number not provided but email alert from microchips that a Storm was found and returned on 01/11/2012
Following our previous notification, please note the pet identified
below has been reunited with its owner
will not reunite until check with owner same STORM
- 2012-10-08 14:08 Bex
- Okay thank you I will if I can get there..:/ but thank you x
- 2012-10-08 08:36 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Bex get some posters up in the area where this possible sighting was so people are aware in the area.
I have amended the phone number for you x
hoping he will be home very soon x
- 2012-10-07 21:34 Bex
- thank you yes it will be so good to get my boy back!! missing him so much.. if that was him seen in haverhill was he not with anyone?x
oh btw my number is missing a 5 on the end of it. thanks :)
- 2012-10-07 21:20 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bex, please keep posting on this page so others can post messages for you. Every time here is a sighting it helps plot Storm's course and eventually you should be able to catch him. But you may need to go gently, as Helen will advise. Great news with today's sighting! Come on Storm, let's get you home. x
- 2012-10-07 20:43 Bex
- hello im the owner of this husky, i didn't realise he was already on this site..still no sign of him.. but thank you all for helping to find storm! if anything contact me on 07833451595Last edited: 2012-10-07 20:44:31 by Bex
- 2012-10-07 20:01 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- SIGHTING TODAY at Haverhill, Helen will update more details shortly
- 2012-10-07 19:56 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- owners have re registered Storm again today - I have removed and bumped this page
- 2012-09-29 09:49 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Mike for putting some posters up, it is probably best if you contact the owner direct to see if theses areas need to be covered.
- 2012-09-28 20:27 Mike
- Put 2 posters up in Gestingthorpe and 1 in Bulmer bus shelter.
Has any one put posters in Henny or Lamarsh as they are just cross the river from Cornard
- 2012-09-28 17:30 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Denise and Mike x
- 2012-09-28 17:06 Mike
- Will put two posters up in Gestingthorpe. Good luck. Mike.
- 2012-09-28 09:21 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Denise...
- 2012-09-28 08:40 Denise
- So sorry to hear about this. I have posted Storm's poster on my FB page and I will certainly look out for him (I live off Melford Road by the Meadows). As "janey" said in previous post; If you need help with a organised search - Let me know. Good luck Last edited: 2012-09-28 08:43:01 by Denise
- 2012-09-27 21:27 lost and found huskies and mals
- There was a possible sighting of Storm yesterday pm in Balingdon Sudbury.Last edited: 2012-09-27 21:27:50 by lost and found huskies and mals
- 2012-09-27 17:41 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Photos now received of the lovely Storm, hopefully he will be home very soon xxx
- 2012-09-27 16:29 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-09-27 16:07 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Storm is Husky x GSD but very Husky looking - brilliant ice blue eyes
- 2012-09-27 15:57 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Jayne and Angus x
Thank you Janey for offering to help, it maybe best if you contact the owner direct to see what areas need to be covered x
Details added to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
- 2012-09-27 13:13 janey
- This is literally 5 mins away from me, but sadly very rural with a big country park, loads of farmland, orchards, and wooded areas. Have been out this morning for a couple of hours with my dog but no sign of him. There is an allotment very close too with chickens so may be worth speaking to the allotment owners as he may head that way if he gets hungry although there are so many rabbits in the country park that I'm sure he can feed himself. May just need a whole load of people out to search the remoter areas - might flush him out. Let me know if I can help.
- 2012-09-27 12:48 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx...Alerts sent out to helpers in CO8,9,10.
- 2012-09-27 12:45 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- similar image uploaded and ready for alerts please
- 2012-09-27 10:20 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Storm escaped from home when the gate was left open Sunday night. There have been no sightings at all. I have advised the onwer to contact the Dog Warden and local vets in the area. I will sort out a "similar" photo for his page.
I will E-mail general information including contact numbers for vets in the area.
- 2012-09-26 22:18 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Just awaitng more details from the owner.
- 2012-09-26 22:12
- Sorry to see that STORM is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.