Lost: White, Cream Chihuahua Female In Central (WS4)
- Dog ID 43342
- Status Lost
- Registered 25 Sep 2012
- Name LILLY
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour White, Cream
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Had pups around 10 weeks ago so still looks pregnant.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Walsall, West Midlands.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area WS4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Lilly was STOLEN from our garden next to the Dilke Pub on the Aldridge Road in Walsall, between 11.30am and 12.05pm. Thieves lifted up a fence panel and took her from her kennel in our dog run. We were in the house at the time. She had puppies 10 weeks ago. PLEASE help us find her.
- Phone 1 07535 719658
- Phone 2 07415 719288
- Reward? YES
- Listed By djodav
- Views 1884
- Followers 4
- See more dogs Lost in WS4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-06-05 10:51 reggiemollieros
- There is a found female Chihuahua, same colouring on this site www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=53130 at the moment is with the finder and dog warden informed. Morecombe Lancashire. Last edited: 2013-06-05 10:51:49 by reggiemollieros
- 2013-06-03 16:57 bre-ann
- seen this on pets4homes could this be lilly??
- 2013-04-04 14:56 cjt1964
- Just saw this....Copied from missing and found pets Doncaster area Faye Marie Lawton
Chiwawa found wanting full description to ensure correct owner 07971028268
- 2013-02-22 12:46 djodav
- its called Help us find lilly
- 2013-02-22 12:45 djodav
- Hi no news on lilly but i am taking her posters to crufts and i am now offering £1000 reward for her safe return ,lilly also has a facebook page can as many of you like and share please thanks Jo
- 2013-01-22 22:26 jinny
- there is a dog on preloved that looks very much alike this little dog,they are saying its kc reg but are a bit vague about her age ,there saying she is about 18 months old ,its worth a little luck ,it would be lovely if it was this little one
- 2012-12-02 19:47 lunajj36
Sue is this Lilly?
- 2012-10-18 18:53 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Any developments with the vets djodav? Or the police?
- 2012-10-13 10:03 djodav
- Lilly or chi that looked a lot like her was spotted at Cavan vets on the 28th of September , lady from RSPCA Facebook had a message on twitter , only seen it yesterday and contacted my bro in law who does work for them, contacted the Cavan vets in willenhall , very unhelpful , said only usually had cats in , which I know isn't true as I have been there before, lots of breeders and dog owners , the next lady said it would be impossible to find as only paperwork system , I know for a fact when you go to Cavan they have a big book with dates and appointments in it with dogs name and breed or description and owners name x nu and always file the details of dog and owner , when I said the police would get involved another lady came on the phone and said they were to busy today but would look through on Monday , phoned police and Sargent wasn't in until 2pm , any ideas anyone
- 2012-10-02 22:06 djodav
- Hi I have just had a phone call from a woman in willenhall on the Bentley lane , Wolverhampton area, of a chihuahua of Lilly's description running down the road, the woman had seen Lilly's pic in the express and star , she was spotted on Friday the woman rang the news paper and they told her they didn't deal with it and ring the dog warden , they didn't do that but she found my nu from the news paper add and rang me tonight , police and chi sites advised to look out for her , police phoned back nothing reported but the officers dealing with it ringing me tomorrow .
- 2012-10-01 20:06 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- The photo on Pets4homes is a scam as the telephone number was for abroad.
- 2012-09-26 11:46 djodav
- Hi she is on the pets4homes website along with a pic of her pup that I sold they are asking 450 for by the look of it female pups it was posted 11 days ago with a false nu they are from Nottingham , they have used the pic that I put on there a few weeks ago so people could see the pups parents , I have emailed the website but no luck as yet , I spoke to the police last night and today he said he is looking in to it , I really hope they are taking this serious , we are on some chi groups Facebook now also, thanks everyone x
- 2012-09-25 18:17 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-09-25 18:17 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted DW and the Police, She is postering now and there is an ad tomorrow in the Express and Star. Apparently someone has contacted the owner saying she was in Pets4Homes yesterday but the ad is not there now. Also the thief has been picked up on the pubs CCTV and is wearing jeans and trainers. She has notified the chip company and is checking sites on the internet.
- 2012-09-25 18:06 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-09-25 15:40 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks for updating details. Put on Facebook East Mids & Warks
- 2012-09-25 14:15 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in WS1,2,3,4,5.
- 2012-09-25 13:54 djodav
- hi she was stolen from the aldridge road ,walsall next door to the Dilke pub
- 2012-09-25 13:50 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- djodav please can you let us know the name of the area that Lilly was stolen from?
- 2012-09-25 13:18
- Sorry to see that LILLY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.