Reunited: Black Poodle Miniature Male
- Dog ID 43295
- Status Reunited
- Registered 24 Sep 2012
- Name ETHAN
- Breed Poodle Miniature
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black
- Marks & Scars Wearing a harness.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Bugbrooke, Northants.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NN7
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 24 Sep 2012
- Other Info Ethan was wearing a blue harness when he went missing. He is a rescue dog who has been in his home 6 months. His owner has been doing his recall with him and because he was doing so well, she let him off the lead and he ran off into the fields. PLEASE call the owner below with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 01604 833404
- Phone 2 07765 993743
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 699
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-24 21:16 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- email in admin to say that Ethan has been found
Ethan has been found, by two wonderful ladies, and spotted by several others. Many
thanks go to all you fantastic people who played a part.
He is now at the vet for observation etc. but should be home tomorrow.
- 2012-09-24 17:41 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-09-24 16:53 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook East Mids & Warks
- 2012-09-24 13:52 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, Ethan has been on the radio and people have been out searching for him across the fields. He was last seen at 10.00am yesterday.
- 2012-09-24 13:35 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-09-24 12:08 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner needs to contact DW, vets, visit the dog pound. Poster asap and contact the chip company. Check sites on the internet. Speak to local dog walkers and hand out flyers and post them through letter boxes. Speak to the postman.
- 2012-09-24 11:14 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NN1-7,11,12.