Lost: Tan Chihuahua Male In South East (CT16)
- Dog ID 43268
- Status Lost
- Registered 23 Sep 2012
- Name GUCCI
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Colour tan
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 09 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Dover.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area CT16
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 3 years old.
- Phone 1 01732 669798
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1602
- See more dogs Lost in CT16
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-09 13:30 visionvalue
- 2012-10-01 09:15 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- The police are now involved so fingers crossed this horrible situation will be rectified soon xxx
- 2012-09-26 21:18 janiejewel1649
- Friend? Dont think so. A true friend would never, ever do that. Return this little one to her rightful owner. Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-09-26 18:25 Lozmilzak
- is there any news of Gucci?
- 2012-09-24 13:04 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Shared & emailed owner x
- 2012-09-24 12:27 Lozmilzak
- just emailed details to the 3 vet surgerys in dover
- 2012-09-24 12:09 Lozmilzak
- I live in Dover, have forwarded details on facebook, please name and shame the so called friend in case they do it to another persons dog, also I so hope you are pressing charges? All my friends are spreading the word, I hope you get him back really soon
- 2012-09-24 11:18 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- message from owner. Need everyone in Dover area to spread the word also to alerts vets etc in this area by taking posters for owner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hi im L.B. i live in edenbridge and basically my friend who
lives in dover was looking after my dog for a couple of weeks i was meant to pick him up saturday but friday she told me he had eaten poison and was at the vets and dieing i asked her for all the details of the vets only to be told by her that she was lieing and had actually sold my dog she now wont answer any of my questions and all i want is my little man
home..... He is a small short haired tanned chihuahua he is nearly 3yrs
old and he goes by the name of GUCCI please could you help me or give me any advise on what to do thanks...
Lorraine Lilys mum is close to owner so will be making contact with advice.
THIS IS THEFT AND THIS SO CALLED FREIND SHOULD HANG HER HEAD IN SHAME. DO THE RIGHT THING AND CONTACT THESE NEW OWNERS AND BRING LILY BACK.
if new owners spot this call doglost or correct owner of Gucci
- 2012-09-23 17:28 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in CT14-20.
- 2012-09-23 14:52
- Sorry to see that GUCCI is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.