Lost: Black And White Cross Breed Male In South East (ME16)
- Dog ID 43247
- Status Lost
- Registered 22 Sep 2012
- Name TESTER EVERYONE READ
- Breed Cross Breed
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour black and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 22 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Detling, Maidstone, Kent
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area ME16
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Angel scanner tester
- Phone 1 0844 800 3220
- Phone 2
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Sherlock Bones-POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Views 1122
- See more dogs Lost in ME16
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-07 23:38 scootjockey
- .Last edited: 2012-10-08 00:03:52 by scootjockey
- 2012-09-26 15:26 Jayne - Head Office
- Excellent this is what they need and as CJ says they really dont have time to hang around these places and ring the microchip databases....they need to know instantly ..and then will retract instantly taking the dog/dogs with them....what we all here at Doglost have been working towards for years...and WOW if Sherlock approves...it must be good....
- 2012-09-26 09:40 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Today we had Kent police using the scanner for a lot of dogs in one place they were ''visiting''
Whilst many on site are chipped owners have still not put in the chip number.
IT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT THIS IS DONE AS IT LINKS DIRECT OUR SITE TO THE SCANNER.
IT GIVES A MESSAGE REPORTED AS MISSING ON DOGLOST.
OK IT WILL STILL SCAN THE DOGS BUT IF IT COMES UP AS MISSING THEY CAN SEIZE THE DOG STRAIGHT AWAY. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TO PHONE FOR DETAILS WHICH IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE UNDER SOME CIRCUMSTANCES.
SO OWNERS PLEASE LOG IN ADD YOUR CHIP NUMBER. IT WILL NOT BE SEEN TO EVERYONE. ONLY YOURSELF AND SOME ADMIN DOGLOST STAFF.
IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS YOURSELF SEND AN EMAIL WITH DOGS NAME POSTCODE OR ID NUMBER IF KNOWN. HEAD THE EMAIL MICROCHIP DETAILS AND SEND IT AND WE WILL GET IT DONE.
FOR THESE SCANNERS TO WORK THE BEST WAY WE MUST HAVE THE CHIP NUMBER PUT ON.
- 2012-09-22 18:58 Sherlock Bones-POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Pleased to report that the Halo Angel Scanner is a brilliant success... come and see us at Paws in the Park at Detling tomorrow and we'll demonstrate on Tester just how it works :)
- 2012-09-22 09:37
- Sorry to see that TESTER EVERYONE READ is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.