Lost: As Photo Bearded Collie Male In Northern Ireland (BT35)
- Dog ID 43245
- Status Lost
- Registered 22 Sep 2012
- Name BOBBY
- Breed Bearded Collie
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Colour as photo
- Marks & Scars Bobby has 1/2 of one of his ears missing.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Lislea,Newry.
- Lost In Region Northern Ireland
- Lost In Post Area BT35
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Owner believes he was stolen and may even be on mainland UK.
- Phone 1 07955 740578
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 803
- See more dogs Lost in BT35
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-21 10:46 reggiemollieros
- Update: I have had an email from Leigh Cat and Dog home kindly informing me that the Bearded Collie in their possession has now been claimed. Am so sorry.
- 2013-02-20 18:52 reggiemollieros
- A Bearded Collie Male has been taken to Leigh Cat and Dog home via Salford Dog warden. Quote from their page SAL188 - This dog was found in Salford yesterday and handed into Leigh Cats & Dogs home. Sorry we don't have an other details at the moment. Do you know this dog or it's owners? If so please contact Leigh on 01942 671215. Please 'like' and 'share' the photo as every share helps! There is a photo on their the dog warden's FB page https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=613479355334196&set=a.254087917940010.85460.253038551378280&type=1&theater or just type in the search Dogs In Salford. The dog in the photo is male with greeny/hazel eyes but it could be the flash. Last edited: 2013-02-20 18:53:22 by reggiemollieros
- 2012-12-04 09:13 reggiemollieros
- Saw a new ad on Gumtree today and have shared this page and photo on Twitter.
- 2012-11-17 22:08 pixies peeps
- The owner has posted bobbys details on gumtree again (18 days ago) hopefully may get a reply from someone.
- 2012-09-23 21:39 pixies peeps
- I understand Bobby is not chipped or neutered
- 2012-09-22 09:23 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BT30-35,60-63.
- 2012-09-22 09:17
- Sorry to see that BOBBY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.